Web Development News

super_slicer

Tentacle God
Nov 17, 2010
Time online
2d 4h 21m
Yup, but I'd be more worried about them being public now. Granted if I really want to keep something private I can use discord.

YandereKun

Demon Girl Pro
May 15, 2012
Time online
5h 20m
Ditching vBulletin for XenForo.. my dream come true. Thank you.

For those who don't know, XenForo is written by the lead devs of vBulletin before it was sold off and thrown down the drain.

Last edited:

wasd123333

Jungle Girl
Sep 19, 2013
Time online
4h 51m
Seems like some stuff changed for ulmf, any patch notes? Only thing I notice is that threads you've read already are now highlighed black instead of blue. Nice temporary change so far, but we really need Ignore Threads!

Tesseract

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Sep 2, 2012
Time online
Yay! ULMF is so much more usable now. Keep up the good work whoever is maintaining the forums!

Haxor101

Demon Girl Pro
May 3, 2015
Time online
1m
Don't mean to be a bug about this, but is there anyway to get your old bookmarks back? Or is there something in the works to get them back? (Going to an archived version of the site to check your profile, etc)

BluFalcon

Demon Girl Master
Jan 16, 2011
Time online
4h 50m
Does this new forum have a tag system to make searching easier that I just can't see? or was that scrapped in the move?

Oct 31, 2014
Time online
17h 50m
1. No, the old bookmarks are gone almost entirely, if you had watched the sub-forums though that one transitioned over, for some reason.

2. Tags are gone as well. Search works again thankfully, so at least can find some stuff now; just have to search slowly :whistle::coffee:

KiWolfGirl

Demon Girl Master
May 30, 2014
Time online
2h 19m
Did the board just turn black and red all of a sudden right in the middle of I was using it or did I find some weird glitch that resets theme preference?

kiko

aka the Asian rapper Kikkoman Flowsauce
Feb 18, 2013
Time online
3h 47m
Did the board just turn black and red all of a sudden right in the middle of I was using it or did I find some weird glitch that resets theme preference?
It asked me to switch to "Blackened"

It's a nice theme, but I prefer shades of grey. And it seems to be bugged yet again :/

Edit: Working now, thanks @F95 :p

Jun 18, 2014
Time online
7h 5m
Can we choose the button retain as blue? The red is just too sharp for night use.

GEMPAL00

Jungle Girl
Mar 1, 2017
Time online
18h 59m
Can we choose the button retain as blue? The red is just too sharp for night use.
Second to this, also yeah can we go back to use white or light blue color instead red for text? A bit hurting to use red one.

Feb 2, 2014
Time online
12h 45m
I like the "blackened" theme. It's not such an eye-sore and makes the forums feel a lot more complete. I noticed, though, that the popularity bar aka likes bar is gone in this mode, though. Was that intentional? Or, just another bug to squish?

guyver

Demon Girl Pro
Jul 24, 2015
Time online
2h 1m
oh god! i love this new black theme <3

KiWolfGirl

Demon Girl Master
May 30, 2014
Time online
2h 19m
It asked me to switch to "Blackened"

It's a nice theme, but I prefer shades of grey. And it seems to be bugged yet again :/

Edit: Working now, thanks @F95 :p
lol yeah when I came back, it was back to regular theme and had a pop up like "try our new dark theme" and then I got awarded Failed Experiment medal :unsure:.

Renestrae

Jungle Girl
Jun 14, 2015
Time online
4h 54m
Now what I would love to see is a dark version of the Intrepid theme... Would that be possible?

Sep 19, 2013
Time online
4h 51m
Thank you guys so much for bringing back Ignore Threads, ulmf is now at a much better state. However, I have one more question regarding the threads. Everytime I "ignore" a thread, the older threads in the later pages don't get bumped up to fill that current page. For example, if I ignore all the threads but 1 in page 3, the threads from page 4 will not get bumped up and fill in the slots for page 3. Page 3 will just have 1 thread in it, and then I would just navigate to page 4. I'm not sure why this is and refreshing the page doesn't help either. Any ideas?

F95

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Aug 3, 2016
Time online
7h 34m
Thank you guys so much for bringing back Ignore Threads, ulmf is now at a much better state. However, I have one more question regarding the threads. Everytime I "ignore" a thread, the older threads in the later pages don't get bumped up to fill that current page. For example, if I ignore all the threads but 1 in page 3, the threads from page 4 will not get bumped up and fill in the slots for page 3. Page 3 will just have 1 thread in it, and then I would just navigate to page 4. I'm not sure why this is and refreshing the page doesn't help either. Any ideas?
Will be fixed on next forum update.