Well that was fun

refferee

Jungle Girl
Mar 22, 2017
I'm having a lot troubles using the new searching system... I can't find anything, not even threads that are on the first page when searching for the RJ code in the title of it...

I'm searching for the thread about RJ203431 and I can't find it, and I know I'm gonna need some help making this search engine work. Thanks a lot guys
Currently the search engine can't help with RJ, numbers of japanese characters but just regular keywords/names mostly. For now, try to find the english title (if they have one) and (hope) that the thread has it either in the title or in one of the posts.

chrsmsnhen

Jungle Girl
Feb 25, 2015
How do I search for threads only using tags, no keywords. Thats the only function I used on the old site :(

Egozi44

Jungle Girl
May 25, 2014
How can we search in general? it seem that 99% of what I type don't work, did the old threads and links were backup?

refferee

Jungle Girl
Mar 22, 2017
How do I search for threads only using tags, no keywords. Thats the only function I used on the old site :(
In the search bar, click the arrow right next to it and click Advanced Search. Scroll down and you'll see an option to search by tags.

Aug 21, 2012
Oh, hey, we're back again. Looks like Avatar uploading is working again, which is excellent.

Byzantine2014

Tentacle God
Oct 31, 2014
Yup, getting more functionality back, and that hopefully should be the last major update *fingers crossed*

johntrine

Mystic Girl
Mar 27, 2014
somehow it feels as if someone hit ulmf with a metal bat
ulmf passed out and then woke up a few days later, smarter than before....

aika

El Presidente
Staff member
Administrator
Nov 9, 2008
Yep we're now on a shiny new server with cloudflare and SSL which is great. Next step is getting mail working.

AngleBoi7

Jungle Girl
Nov 29, 2014
Yep we're now on a shiny new server with cloudflare and SSL which is great. Next step is getting mail working.
Yay for https!
but without the www. saved login didn't work.

daedra666

Jungle Girl
Nov 27, 2015
I cant believe i missed a hentai forum this much lol

ltanderl

Jungle Girl
Jul 23, 2012
good that the side works again :) but it seems like some threads are gone... Just like links that you can find on google. Just google for Orc of Ambitia: Nationwide Edition and for me at least the 3 link is a ulmf link. www.ulmf.org/bbs/showthread.php?p=988250&styleid=2 You click on it and it says invalid page url....

kiko

aka the Asian rapper Kikkoman Flowsauce
Feb 18, 2013
You broke the old BBS redirect again...

Egozi44

Jungle Girl
May 25, 2014
Can't you edit the thread more or make new status thread that will show us what on yours "to do" list so we can know the current status of the site?

Also there seem to be bunch of questions that were left unanswered, some are just people who want to help with the site, how about making recruitment thread and question thread as well?

Byzantine2014

Tentacle God
Oct 31, 2014
I'd rather that time was put to working on it, making and keeping up with questions in a new thread will eat up a huge amount of time. Plus Aika has another website to take care of...

I'm paying them with my presence and hentai....lol jk. Just do what you can.
That's the best payment available :3

Jun 29, 2016
I love this forum although I don't post very much.

Keep it up!

GargantuaBlarg

Lurker
Sep 23, 2009
Do the picture albums still, like, exist? I would like to salvage some of the images I had from them if they're going down. Or are they actually going to be restored at some point once its been worked out?