Well that was fun

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
Jan 1, 2009
Do the picture albums still, like, exist? I would like to salvage some of the images I had from them if they're going down. Or are they actually going to be restored at some point once its been worked out?
*screams interdimensionally*

forprawn

Jungle Girl
Jul 12, 2014
Thanks for adding HTTPS!
And, finally I can has avatar.

Sep 15, 2013
Yay avatars are working, now I should probably try commenting more than once a year >.>

super_slicer

Tentacle God
Nov 17, 2010
Can't you edit the thread more or make new status thread that will show us what on yours "to do" list so we can know the current status of the site?

Also there seem to be bunch of questions that were left unanswered, some are just people who want to help with the site, how about making recruitment thread and question thread as well?
How about no. The adults are busy working, if you can't wait patiently and quietly that's your problem.

Egozi44

Jungle Girl
May 25, 2014
How about no. The adults are busy working, if you can't wait patiently and quietly that's your problem.
Did you saw the "people who want to help with the site" part? I don't think it wise to just decline to their offer

aika

El Presidente
Staff member
Administrator
Nov 9, 2008
Got mail and registration working again, I think!

Hentaispider

Lord of the Tap Dance \oO.Oo/ (And Reputation Mana
Staff member
Administrator
Nov 24, 2008
Did you saw the "people who want to help with the site" part? I don't think it wise to just decline to their offer
I don't think it would be wise to give random people shell access just because they claim they want to help.

Jun 14, 2009
Hey, at least this is one forum crash that didn't result in a domain change! Also, dammit, I'm going to have to find a white box for an avatar to keep the theme from the old forum.

super_slicer

Tentacle God
Nov 17, 2010
Some of those Random People are admins of F95zone.
Earning trust at one site doesn't mean you're automatically trusted at another. This isn't a difficult concept to comprehend, and I'm rather flabbergasted that I have to explain it.

refferee

Jungle Girl
Mar 22, 2017
Hey, at least this is one forum crash that didn't result in a domain change! Also, dammit, I'm going to have to find a white box for an avatar to keep the theme from the old forum.
Best way to get a white box, use MS Paint, make a 256x256 border and save. Then upload :D

But seriously, what updated this time around to cause the crash? I'm curious to know... Unless the admins prefer to have a changelog of sorts later on, I'm fine with that too.

autizboyz

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Apr 24, 2014
Any chance you guys going to fix this, looks like i cant view any thread/sub forum when using any browser in mobile on portrait mode (note its a crappy old phone it view everything fine before but when the new ulmf come up it like this). If its not so much a hassle for you guys, please do. https://i.imgur.com/2BnDGRw.jpg

squark

Tentacle God
Aug 23, 2012
Okay. I've been locked out using the link to the thread under the notifications panel in my profile. But not locked out of going the long way to get there. That's MOST odd.
It throws up the "You are not authorised to view this page. Please try logging in or contact the admins" message if I click the formerly handy quick link that shows up.

Byzantine2014

Tentacle God
Oct 31, 2014
Can somebody bump this thread https://ulmf.org/forum/hentai/hentai...out-11-07-2017
for me, please? For some reason my messages don't appear there, I'm not even sure I can edit it, lol.
Eh, your message 21 hrs ago seems to be there, maybe there was a delay in posting? Or did you need to make another post?
Okay. I've been locked out using the link to the thread under the notifications panel in my profile. But not locked out of going the long way to get there. That's MOST odd.
It throws up the "You are not authorised to view this page. Please try logging in or contact the admins" message if I click the formerly handy quick link that shows up.
Had that when someone deletes a post, seems to break the notification link unfortunately. Hopefully be fixed soonish...

Sep 14, 2014
Eh, your message 21 hrs ago seems to be there, maybe there was a delay in posting? Or did you need to make another post?

Had that when someone deletes a post, seems to break the notification link unfortunately. Hopefully be fixed soonish...
Hmm. For me it shows that last message was 3 weeks ago. It sucks since I've updated the post but it stayed buried...

Byzantine2014

Tentacle God
Oct 31, 2014
Hmm. For me it shows that last message was 3 weeks ago. It sucks since I've updated the post but it stayed buried...
Hm, that is rather weird. I can't even check if it's unburied, on mobile right now. It does show up on your recent posts/activities area, maybe try refreshing the page?

I'll go bump anyway, for science!

Sep 14, 2014
Hm, that is rather weird. I can't even check if it's unburied, on mobile right now. It does show up on your recent posts/activities area, maybe try refreshing the page?

I'll go bump anyway, for science!
Thanks. Maybe it is just me, but then it doesn't really matter, as long as it works for everyone else :)

habisain

Tentacle God
Jul 15, 2012
There is something going odd going on in general; I've frequently seen last post messages being out of date, and less frequently seen "unauthorized to view this page", "Invalid SQL" and "Invalid JSON". I've only got limited experience with server configuration, but it seems likely that there's some kind of caching,server overload (i.e. jobs getting kicked out due to going over a memory budget) or perhaps even sockets (i.e. losing connections) issue going on.

On a more positive note, the website's been a lot more responsive since the last downtime. Not sure if it was scheduled, but it was effective!