What's new

RPG Patreon Active [wet pantsu games] Virgin's Story

Airing

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Hi guys! We started a new game called Virgin's Story.

Story:
This world is ruled by women. Men are used as labor, sick and old take away in an unknown direction. The only way for men to exist is to be a good sperm producer.
How good a man is, a special commission checks, led by a very dangerous woman who likes to personally test men. Still no one managed to get her to cum and people named her - Iron Lady.
In a place called the Virgin Vilage. From today, the adventures of our hero begin ...

Content:
The game is built on GMS engine but used rpg maker mechanics.
Animated sex scenes.
various pictures and bonus content.
Peeping
Oral
Anal
Rape
Blackmail
(not all content in the current version is present)

Cast:

And more characters in future!

You can download game from our patreon page:

Current public version: 0.6
Current patron version: 0.7

-----v0.6------
-release 15/09/2018
-Fixed minor bugs.
-The main story is in progress (added several scenes).

----- v0.5 -----
-release 21/08/2018
-Many characters and scenes are remaded.
-English text are edited.
-Controls in game are changed.
-Income from sales in shops is increased.

-----v0.4-----
-release 28/07/2018
-Fixed some minor bugs.
-The main story is in progress (added several scenes).
-Choice in scene with Roxy in the previous version has consequences.
-Moving and actions buttons are duplicated.
(The movement is duplicated by arrows)
(The action is duplicated to 'Enter' and cancel action to 'Delete')

----v0.3.1----
-release 15/07/2018
-Movement speed increased (x2);
-The difficulty of fishing minigame is reduced
-The difficulty of mining minigame is reduced

-----v0.2-----
-release 23/06/2018

-Fixed some minor bugs.

-Safe \ Load system is rebuilt. Now you can save the game at any time in one of 6 cells. In addition, your saving (starting from version 0.2) will work in all future versions of the game and you will not need to start new game in each new version.

-You can change game language in main menu.

- Sell \ Buy menu in shop was changed.

-The main story is in progress (added several scenes)

-Added location "beach".

-Added 2 bonus chests (on the beach).

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
Airing

Airing

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
New version 0.3 for patrons came out
Version 0.2 is now public
I wish everyone a pleasant mood =)

Nimrod

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Ooook, I know I shouldn't be here, since I don't like games with male protagonists in general, I don't care about male power fantasies, and guys going for their mothers kinda creep me out. But reading the barebone description and seeing the pictures got me curious about something. Is this game supposed to be about femdom with a beta main? If not, why would someone want to play out their power fantasies looking like a "Faggot"?

Not trying to offend anyone, and this is not a critique of the game. I'm just really curious about the reasoning behind it, if there is any. I'm just weird that way.

OP
Airing

Airing

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Ooook, I know I shouldn't be here, since I don't like games with male protagonists in general, I don't care about male power fantasies, and guys going for their mothers kinda creep me out. But reading the barebone description and seeing the pictures got me curious about something. Is this game supposed to be about femdom with a beta main? If not, why would someone want to play out their power fantasies looking like a "Faggot"?

Not trying to offend anyone, and this is not a critique of the game. I'm just really curious about the reasoning behind it, if there is any. I'm just weird that way.
some part of the content is femdome
in the future, the protagonist will become more attractive, so conceived =)

Nimrod

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
some part of the content is femdome
in the future, the protagonist will become more attractive, so conceived =)
I'm not complaining about the main character, I'm just really curious about why it was designed with a queer metrosexual face and a slightly overweight female body shape, while being dressed like a gay fever dream. Was the intent to make him look as pathetic as possible? Not judging, it just looks extremely counter productive from a marketing point of view, considering the type of content it's pushing for. If I was even interested in this kind of games, I'd rather play as the grampa...

Last edited:

satoshi1

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
I'm not complaining about the main character, I'm just really curious about why it was designed with a queer metrosexual face and a slightly overweight female body shape, while being dressed like a gay fever dream. Was the intent to make him look as pathetic as possible? Not judging, it just looks extremely counter productive from a marketing point of view, considering the type of content it's pushing for. If I was even interested in this kind of games, I'd rather play as the grampa...
I believe it's supposed to pander to a certain demographic. To fit some sort of niche I guess? No idea otherwise.

OP
Airing

Airing

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
New version 0.4 for patrons came out
Version 0.3.1 is now public
enjoy =)

OP
Airing

Airing

Jungle Girl