What's new

What are you cooking!?!

chrisroxxx

Cthulhu
Reputation score
I just finished cooking one of my favourite recipes, and now sitting in front of my desctop, pondering, why not make a thread for sharing favoured/interesting/fantastic recipes.

So here it is a thread to share your cooking recipes for your favourite meals, desserts, sweets, whatever you like to cook/make and then eat, I guess...no limit for creativity here...feel free to post whatever recipe for something to eat you want to share, hehe :eek:.

Ok starting with my favourite recipe, it's a recipe for a traditional casserole, but in my family it got handed down being called 'burned crater'...

for 2 to 4 people, depends on how hungry each person is you need...
1. about 2 middle sized onions
2. cayenne pepper, salt(I prefer herbal salt), thyme (rubbed), parsley(either dried or fresh whichever you prefer, but if you buy fresh parsley cut it very small so you won't have to chew on it)
3. tomato paste one tube (1 tube should be about 200g)
4. minced meat 1 pound (I prefer fresh minced meat)
5. edam cheese grated 1 package (normally one package of grated edam contains 200g)
6. 250g of ribboned noodles normaly come in one pound/500g packages,
7. a glass of cooking wine (it's basically dry red wine, but since we just need one glass cooking wine comes in small flasks, also we don't need somethign expensive is just has to be dry and red...)
8. 1x one package normally contains about 200ml

Now for the recipe:

1. Noodles, well noodles 101 put a pot of water on your stove heat it up until it's boiling, put in one or 2 teaspoons of salt, depends on how salty you want your noodles, I additionaly add a couple teaspoons of olive oil to give the noodles a more squidgy consistency, put in the noodles let 'em cook with less power until they are done, I like them soft but not too soft I still want to have a bite...

2. Ok now for the more important part, cooking the meat...first we want to slice the onions, I always like to slice them into real small pieces so I won't bite on them once I eat the meal, once that's done put 'em in a pan and cook them until they get kinda translucent, then put in the minced meat cook it with the onions until it crumbles into tiny pieces and is kinda greyish + there should be no more fluid in the pan you can also add some oil if you like, it's easier that way to make the meat golden, then add some salt.

Now, pour in the glass of wine into the cooking pan, wait until all the fluid from the wine vanished and the meat got a tiny bit golden, remove the pan from the stove or shut down the stove...
Add the tomato paste mix it good with the meat until it's all reddish from the tomato paste, now add salt, cayenne pepper, tyhme and parsley always taste it and add more flavours until it tastes the way you like it...

3. Ok noodles and the meat are done, now to mix the 2 get a nice big oven dish to put the meat and noodles inside, mix up the meat and the noodles good in the form, after that is done pour the whipping cream over it, then add the edam cheese on top, put everything in the oven for about half an hour at around 190°C, just wait for it and your casserole is done...I like it spicy so I sprinkle lots and lots of cayenne pepper all over the casserole I put on my plate.

Last edited:
Reactions: Sin

Sin

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: What are you cooking!?!

Sounds delicious. Never made a casserole myself, I'll have to try your recipe out now.
;)

If I get time, I'll try to write up my recipe for S.o.s .

Hopeyouguess62

Has a penis diamiter of 4.5cm
RP Moderator
Reputation score

I feel the need to point out that there's already a Recipe Thread for this.

OP
chrisroxxx

chrisroxxx

Cthulhu
Reputation score

I feel the need to point out that there's already a Recipe Thread for this.
thanks, I will repost my recicpe there. When I felt the need to make a thread about cooking I totally missed it, probably 'cause I didn't search for recipe but cooking, hehe!:eek: