What's new

What happened to nice sized titties?

MrMe

Lurker
Reputation score
It seems the bulk of hentai games these days either feature girls with no boobs or ridiculously huge flesh sacks that look like she's smuggling two bags of sand under her shirt.

I wonder why big but nice sized tits like Nanako from Violated Heroine and Rifi from Virgin Island have become a bit of a rarity.

Last edited:

Jesus

The Father, The Son, The Holy Spirit
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
"Bigger is better" so the saying goes. I like big tits, I don't like unrealistically big tits. I can deal with it to a point but there are too many instances of tits that are so huge, that if they were real they'd be considered a medical condition or some shit. Art has the benefit of its subjects not having to obey the laws of physics though, so they're never as saggy as they should be.
This is about as big they can go without making the character less attractive for me.
On the other end of the spectrum I can only enjoy flat chests or close enough if the artist goes out of their way to make the character look like an adult in all other respects, which really isn't easy (or easy to identify) with any simplistic art style.

There are plenty of examples of games whose characters do occupy that happy middle ground, I wonder if there's a correlation between the types of hentai and this factor.

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score
"Nice sized" is up to personal interpretation. Some consider small breasts like low B "nice sized" while others consider big breast like D to E "nice sized". And like ALL fetishes and preferences, if the game maker doesn't have that preferences..they usually won't make a game featuring it.

Also do remember, they you're probably just looking at characters for h games you personally like. If your idea of "nice sized" is around C (not big but definitely not small), then there are tons of games that feature girls with those sizes. Just it might be a genre, has fetishes or platform you're not fond of. Or you just never heard of those games.

I myself play a lot of VNs or ADV games, and unless it's a themed game (only loli, only big breasts) tend to feature a variety of girls with a variety of breast sizes.