What's new

What hentai games would you recommend?

arcx500

Reputation score
I guess I'm a bit dull on this part, but the still image text based hentai games never do it for me.
I like games from authors such as Koooonsoft, JSK, Excessm, Team Nimbus and their game Cloud Meadow and the author that goes by "78" who has made the VS Series.

I'm not really a fan of 3D or sprite based games, but based on this, what other hentai games would you all recommend considering the examples I mentioned above?

I really apologize if this is in the wrong thread, I assumed this was to discuss hentai games and figured maybe I could get recommendations here of which other author I'm missing out on.

Bryanis

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Not sure I follow you there.
English's not my native language so It may be the cause, but the way you put it, it's like : I don't like text based game (a.k.a VN / ADV game), but I don't want sprite / 3D game too.
So, rpg maker use sprite for the character outside of h event (well, except for the sprite sex game) - so are they out ? Would side scroller / plaformer fall under the sprite no-go too ?
It also look like that "3D game" like illusion or Kiss are also out by the same rule. So I don't really know what kind of game you look for here.

Plus there so many theme / fetish that without a bit more info peoples can recommand you game with fetish / theme you hate (For exemple, you might like vanilla stuff but end up being recommended NTR/Rape with guro in it game -_- ).

OP
A

arcx500

Reputation score
Excessm's games were mainly sidescrollers, so those are fine, platformers I guess are okay too, but as long as it's not 16-bit sprites, but to keep it simple really, as long as it's animated and the characters aren't so small. The authors I've mentioned has the size characters that I'm completely fine with, but yes, definitely no RPG maker type of games (Unless they have large animated cut ins)

Bryanis

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Well, if you look for sidescroller / platform kind of game.
- Unholy Sanctuary / Unholy Disaster / unholy Jail
- Iris Action
- Bullet Requiem
- Guilty Hell
- Xenotake
- Flower witch / flower fairy
- Antophobia
- All kooon soft work
- She ill server
- Queen legacy (and other work of that circle)
- Ruin Seeker
- Dungeon and Maid
- Guild meister (and other work of the circle)
- Blazing Angel Mistletear

Maybe too sprite sex like :

- Sinistar
- Flying princess : interbreed
- Kurovadis
- Eroico

Try making a search on dlsite using the tag "action"

OP
A

arcx500

Reputation score
Thank you for listing those up for me, sadly, all of those games ero-scenes are rather small in size. The authors I put up as an example may not have been enough to explain what I mean but for example:

Any if not all JSK games are an example.
Parade Buster, One X Shota Smash Boy and the latest entry Yumesame from Excessm
Dragon Bridge flash game
Cloud Meadow
Sexy GIRLS HUNT

If you can look into those, maybe you'll know what I'm looking for. Really sorry if I wasn't clear before, but hopefully this clears it up.

TheUnsaid

Reputation score
Thank you for listing those up for me, sadly, all of those games ero-scenes are rather small in size. The authors I put up as an example may not have been enough to explain what I mean but for example:

Any if not all JSK games are an example.
Parade Buster, One X Shota Smash Boy and the latest entry Yumesame from Excessm
Dragon Bridge flash game
Cloud Meadow
Sexy GIRLS HUNT

If you can look into those, maybe you'll know what I'm looking for. Really sorry if I wasn't clear before, but hopefully this clears it up.
Oh you like Sexy Girls Hunt?
Why don't you try my game. Sex Machine. It's still in production but I think it's something you would like :)

DaBouncer

Demon Girl
Reputation score
I don't understand, you complain about their scenes' ero being too small, but then you list JSK... Whist you can extend the scene indefinitely, those are by default pretty short too.

I'm just going to throw a few games. I have a ton more, but I don't have enough time to list every game I have or know of with animated scenes. Some of these aren't even my top recommendations.

- Panic Party
A ROR RPG game that has a lot of animated scenes, and has been fully fan trabslated.

- I'm Your Goddess of Breasts
This can be difficult to understand how to play, but with a way to translate it, or enough brute force, you can eventually get an understanding for how to play. The girl is customisable, and I believe all the scenes are animated, and the length of the scenes depends on you, too.

- Pick-Up Beach
A fully english game that is quite casual. I believe all scenes are animated, too. It's pixel art, but not so much sprite.

- Ghost Hunter Vena
From the same person who made Xenotake. A lot of the same.

- You're Not in an Isekai or a Magic Girl
I can't really say much about this cause I've never gotten around to playing it, all I know is that it has animated scenes.

- Lilia's Livelihood
This has some extreme fetish content, and none of the CGs are animated, but they are highly modifiable, reflecting the state of your character. There's clothing changes for the standing CG, and there is animated combat sprites, either when the MC is molested/raped, or when the MC uses a sexual attack. It also has a full fan translation.

Oir

Reputation score
I guess I'm a bit dull on this part, but the still image text based hentai games never do it for me.
I like games from authors such as Koooonsoft, JSK, Excessm, Team Nimbus and their game Cloud Meadow and the author that goes by "78" who has made the VS Series.

I'm not really a fan of 3D or sprite based games, but based on this, what other hentai games would you all recommend considering the examples I mentioned above?

I really apologize if this is in the wrong thread, I assumed this was to discuss hentai games and figured maybe I could get recommendations here of which other author I'm missing out on.
Bitch Exorcist Rio 3 if you're into tentacles, rape, corruption, etc.
I used to be biased against 3D/Sprite-based games as well. Guilty Hell - White Goddess and the City of Zombies changed my mind. Strongly recommend you give it a try.

Ghotty

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Shera and the three treasures is largely animated and quite a good one.

Ghotty

Demon Girl
Reputation score
I am a big fan of hentai, I don't know why, but the anime girls are turning me on. I am not a pervert, but I cannot stop watching Hentai since I have found these . It's looking fantastic, I just can't enough of these girls. However, I would like to try some hentai games also. Can someone please recommend me some really good hentai games ? I think that I am going to like them, because hentai is something more than just pictures for me.
https://ulmf.org/threads/tentacle-rape-rpgm-style-h-game-tier-list-can-you-identify-all-83.13672/

This recent thread should be pretty helpful, also exploring dlsite. I will probably make my own list at some point lol, also, you are a pervert, as we all are. :)