What's new

What made you feel giddy today?

Copper

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: What made you feel giddy today?

I am now the proud owner of a tiny Krogan. My Grunt plushie is just waaaay too happy but I love him.

MuffinCrumb

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Verizon doesn't have an Unlimited Data plan, but if your creative you can turn on their "Data Safety Mode" and use terrible DSL speed data for free without worry of data overages.

Basically all you can do is read manga at the pace of 1page per 5 minutes, or apparently post on ulmf unhindered. (Which I'm saying is good, I would be dreadfully bored shitless otherwise)

lurker

Hentai Master
Reputation score

Sis just gave me an early birthday gift of Monster Hunter Generations~ Gonna feel weird after playing Freedom after all this time but I'm excited to see the improvements. Not using one of them XL systems tho so having to squint at the dialog a bit, alas X3

WhiskeyRose

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

The latest update of a game I've been working on has finally released. That was nice.

Joe007

Demon Girl
Reputation score

When you find out that your shower was fixed and now you have hot water again and don't have to bath!

Chibichibi

Big Sis
Reputation score

hnnnngh, a writer i really admire found my selfies and told me i was cute. I'm having a meltdown !!!

Copper

Lurker
Reputation score

This was Friday, but seeing "Husband to Husband" cards for Valentine's in Wal-Mart. Made me happy.

Hopeyouguess62

Has a penis diamiter of 4.5cm
RP Moderator
Reputation score

I'm not sure if I got my current erection from , but this demonstration with Norway’s Telemark Battalion’s first female tank commander, Lieutenant Silje Johansen Willassen, made every fiber in my body go, "OH HELL YES!"

Not only am I giddy... but I think I'm in love.

AngMyDee

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I just ate a cookie. But not any cookie. A crunchy and molten one with big chocolate chunks. Oh I am telling you I am feeling giddy *v*

Soupy

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

This was a couple days ago, but I'm still feeling pretty good after seeing the Rick and Morty April Fools premier

Cappy

Reputation score

I like how they breezed over the whole prison escape that they had me convinced was gonna be in a movie. 10/10 was baited

Copper

Lurker
Reputation score

Went to cousin's wedding today and convinced my mother to give me 50-50 money. Bought 3 tickets. Won over $300. Had to split it with her but overall, not complaining.

Also got a root beer float with the wedding cake. That was kinda awesome.

Peachaboo Zanzo

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

^woah, nice!

Only got a small thing, but I'm going to watch the new episode of Better call Saul now and I'm very looking forward to it :D

Hentaispider

Lord of the Tap Dance \oO.Oo/ (And Reputation Mana
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

Saw a car with one of these today

Rule 34

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

My MFW face when we upgrade to TV cable internet and get 200 MB/s:

EDIT: Currently downloading Witcher 3. 40 gigs to go, steam says about 30 minutes. Shit's pretty ridiculous.

Last edited:

AnotherLurker

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Getting shit done. Both important shit like house-cleaning, and unimportant shit, like finishing personal projects and making what few friends I have smile by agreeing to force myself to play a game with them that I don't like.

Kronosz12

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Knowing that i am one day closer to my Alienware. And after three days of brutally hard work this week I get a 12 hour night shift to relax in.