What's new

What sites are you guys searching for H-games? + is this site save?

hentfreak

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Question in the title.

Also is this site save guys?

unkownmyriad

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I tend to use animesharing. There are a lot of dead links for older games, so it is a bit disappointing.

Deleted member 3639

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
I tried a couple games' "links" on that site - it offered me several links per game ("main" + a few mirrors), and all I got after getting through the ads and the 5-second waiting (for every single link) was a redirect to the game's DLsite page, so, unless I missed something, it appears to be...well....not fake per se, more like "not participating in piracy". While it doesn't directly state whether it's safe, if you're looking for pirated games, then it doesn't have what you're looking for, so does it really matter whether it's safe? Just go to the game's DLsite page.

nope.spawn

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
If you're just looking for a download, tends to pick up most of the more popular games. It's a torrent site though, so older games may not have seeders, and some links from before the closure of the original site may be broken.

Keep

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
If you're just looking for a download, tends to pick up most of the more popular games. It's a torrent site though, so older games may not have seeders, and some links from before the closure of the original site may be broken.
agreed, especially if you're looking for VNs and the likes, which are more widely known, it's a great place to find anything, and i haven't had any problems so far.
Altho i don't really use it frequently, more like here and there sporadically.

kiko

aka the Asian rapper Kikkoman Flowsauce
Reputation score
Hentaibedta, eyny, and some random arabian forum. Eyny is the best of them, the most latest releases are there, but registration is required and it's in chinese AND some uploaders use the shittiest file sharing site in history, katfiles (Most uploaders). The arabian forum is the second best but some of the uploaders there make dodgy setup executables, registration also required

Last edited:

Seipher

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Hentaibedta(has miner tho)
OnlyHGames
Mikocon

PrivateEyes

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Hentaibedta, eyny, and some random arabian forum. Eyny is the best of them, the most latest releases are there, but registration is required and it's in chinese AND some uploaders use the shitiest file sharing site in history, katfiles (Most uploaders). The arabian forum is the second best but some of the uploaders there make dodgy setup executables, registration also required
The good news is that there are free premium link generators for katfile.

I mostly use anime-sharing and eyny.

Ilverin

Reputation score
Check out f95, english-only games, with always a mega link to download it.

Untamed

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
I see you're new here, and quite possibly new to forums in general
Necro-Posting is generally frowned upon

facefull123

Demon Girl
Reputation score
sometimes tho the mirror works, it just takes forever

clash bluelight

Reputation score
f95zone and onlyhgames. dlsite is also good to use but fan translations don't show up. this site (ulmf) can also be used to some effect.

Untamed

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Didn't think I was gonna see this thread again..
Is this gonna become the mecca of necroposting?