What's new

What the hell happened to ulmf?

autizboyz

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
As the title say, what the hell happened to this forum? It's really laggy and kinda down a lot now..

Byzantine2014

Tentacle God
Reputation score
^This, and the "Aika broke then fixed the forum" thread.

Pretty much, tldr is Aika had to upgrade another forum, accidentally had to do this one too and is busy repairing everything; be a couple weeks before completely done. The lag is getting better too...

OP
autizboyz

autizboyz

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Well i already read the news since ulmf back online again after that incident couple week/day not sure when. But ulmf when down again for 1-2 days.

AngleBoi7

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Well i already read the news since ulmf back online again after that incident couple week/day not sure when. But ulmf when down again for 1-2 days.
Yep we're now on a shiny new server with cloudflare and SSL which is great. Next step is getting mail working.
And the site still have a lot of things that need fixing, some might temporarily make the site unreachable.

Ninja_Named_Bob

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Short story: Aika wrecked it, admins are still trying to figure out what's fucked and what's not.

Long story: Aika wrecked it, admins are still trying to figure out what's fucked and what's not.

Current situation: Shit's still fucked in places, admins are still trying to figure out what's fucked and what's not.

Future plans: Figure out what's fucked and what's not, and figure it out.

Last edited:
Reputation score
Short story: Aika wrecked it, admins are still trying to figure out what's fucked and what's not.

Long story: Aika wrecked it, admins are still trying to figure out what's fucked and what's not.

Current situation: Shit's still fucked in places, admins are still trying to figure out what's fucked and what's not.

lol thanks that simplifies things

TouchFluffyTail

One Angeri Floof
Reputation score

At first I was "Someone give this guy a friggin medal", so I gave him one.
Then I saw it was Bob, so I took it away and gave him a wrench instead.