Whatever happened to discarding posts?

Jun 9, 2017
I can't find a way to discard or hide forum posts from my feed. I know this was a feature on the old version of this site, but this new version does not seem to have it. Am I missing something or has this feature been removed? I really liked this feature, as I could have all my subscribed posts along with potentially new posts in one place. And if I didn't like a certain post, I could just discard it and I would never see it again (unless I looked it up). I would really like to know how to access this feature. If it has not been implemented, I would really like for it to be added onto the new version of the site. It makes my feed much less hectic when I remove the fodder I have no interest in.

Oct 31, 2014
From the other threads, which're kind of buried in multiple messages, most of the old functionalities are being restored over time. I can't remember what the next item to be worked on is, but last one fixed was email - ignoring threads is going to be a while.

Hey finally found it, "Well that was fun" thread is best for updates, here's the link for latest page with post by Aika
https://ulmf.org/forum/news-and-announcements/1722805-well-that-was-fun/page10

Jun 9, 2017
Sweet, thanks for letting me know. I guess I'll just have to wait until they add the feature.