What's new

Where is da klub?

Twisted

Mega Ultimate Jungle Girl 2000 Redux Z
Reputation score
Re: Where is da klub?

The maker of the software used for Klub17 came in and shut them down.
They moved to another forum, not sure which.
(Could we make an announcement for this? It seems to be a common question)

Master_Bei_Shun

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Gone... Start looking for em... Your over a month late to the party, so they should be well developed into whereever there new home is...

Nunu

Despot
Former Admin
Reputation score

if you give me a dollar i'll tell you were they went.

OP
S

spinacz86

Reputation score

Gone... Start looking for em... Your over a month late to the party, so they should be well developed into whereever there new home is...
You'd be surprized how hard it was to find anything. After 9 hrs of googleing I surrendered after I read some vietnamese board trough a google translator. The only site in english I found is far from being well developed, lacks of content and tech support, and it's imposible to register to ask a question - and that's what I need most.

I pm'd Nunu. He's/she's my only hope now...

crispu

Reputation score

You'd be surprized how hard it was to find anything. After 9 hrs of googleing I surrendered after I read some vietnamese board trough a google translator. The only site in english I found is far from being well developed, lacks of content and tech support, and it's imposible to register to ask a question - and that's what I need most.

I pm'd Nunu. He's/she's my only hope now...

Did you find anything out?

Nunu

Despot
Former Admin
Reputation score

such discussions should be had where i dont see them.

Kusanagi

Chief Nippleseer
Reputation score

Twisted said:
The maker of the software used for Klub17 came in and shut them down.
Think about that for a second.

Nunu

Despot
Former Admin
Reputation score

It's true, Klub 17 is even listed as a taboo subject within our rules. Not because we find it disturbing or degrading (although i'm sure some here do) but because of legal reasons.

rulle C5) Due to... reasons it is considered taboo here to have more than cursery discussion of the Kub17 and doing so will result in punitive measures.

OP
S

spinacz86

Reputation score

Think about that for a second.
I tought. And it reminded me Orwell's 1984, so I tought that it couldn't be a reason. Keeping here links to those aplication was illegal, but as far as I remember speaking freely isn't a crime. As you se you had no point in pasting this offensive picture, and being an ass in general.

Pitty I haven't red the rules since registering.

Hopeyouguess62

Has a penis diamiter of 4.5cm
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Speaking freely isn't a crime... but the various punitive measures that Nunu and other admins/mods might take for discussing issues that are against the rules are not a matter of legal justice. Beware the Banhammer, dude.

Kusanagi

Chief Nippleseer
Reputation score

All I'm saying, is if you can't see why you shouldn't publicly talk about where the new home for Da Klub is, even without Nunu's rule about anything other than cursory discussion being taboo, you're stupid.

Nunu

Despot
Former Admin
Reputation score

from the klubs perspective they dont want it openly known where they went because it will speed up them having to move again after the powers that be find them. if anyone wants to track them down they will have to ask one of the klub members directly, there is porbably enough information lying around to do that.

but similarly the klub wont just tell everyone because they are wary of spies, so if i did know i couldn't just tell anyone, but i dont know and i don't wanna know.

regardless, y'all dont have to get so upity about everything.