What's new

ACT [WhitePeach] Treasure chest Corps-結界を維持するため、魔物を退治した Treasure Chest Corps - Fight Demons to Restore the Barrier (RJ246202) (RE246202)

Zepheral

The Dark God Of Lesbians and Memes
Reputation score

Link to game:

Game play:
A sidescrolling beat'em up action game, all made in Unity (in the ressource-efficient, smooth way). You play as the wolf/cat(?) girl whose purpose in life is to babysit keep her party alive against waves of monsters (goblins, half beasts, devils).. Your party can auto attack and heal while you can move around and attack.

You must clear each wave to go on the next stage.

The game is extremely grinding so you must kill monsters for gear and money. The only way to level up is to spend gold; gold is exclusively earned through selling items; items are earned in treasure chests, which only open once a stage has been fully completed.

All h scenes are animated but will be activated upon death. (SCORE!)

There are 30 replayable stages (27+3 boss stages - unlocking 9+3 gallery items)

Equiping items will also provide your girls with various bonuses.

Party characters:
Wolf girl: uses swords, wags tail. Melee attacks.
- greatsword, best range and DPS. Special:AoE smash
- longword, average in all regards. Special:ranged, penetrating wind cutter
- twin swords, fast slashes, worst damage. Special:dash (movement, no damage)
Scholar: she only heals; her Attack stat boosts her healing only. Special: small AoE heal
Elf: uses bow & arrow, ranged attacks. Special: small AoE damage
Mage: shoots fireballs, ranged attacks. Special: black hole pulling in nearby monsters

Controls:
All characters except for wolf girl are AI-controlled.

WSAD: Move
J, left click: melee attack
K, right click: Skill
H scene left click: manual mode right click: automatic mode
ESC: System menu

Story:
A long time ago, demons started to appear in the world and rage a war against the humans.
The barrier in you town was destroyed by an unknown attack. So you and your squad must restore the barrier and save the town.

H-content:
12 interactive animations depicting GoR (monsters rape heroine)
Take note, animations are unlocked through winning - losing will net you no reward, no loot, and no H.

Fetishes: Fantasy, creampie, orgy, neko, yuri,

Last edited:

zipetya

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Hmm, I wonder how it will compare to other Alibi games.

kiko

aka the Asian rapper Kikkoman Flowsauce
Reputation score
I've played the demo quite a while ago, and be warned, it gets VERY grindy. The animated sprite sex and CGs make it really worth it imo.

Word of advice, upgrade your healer's health early. Because if she dies, then it's game over

Strange

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Hmm, I wonder how it will compare to other Alibi games.
That might have been too suble for me...

I'm genuinely confused. Brand new circle, no even a trial, but above 250 sales already?
I knew from Pinkpeach, which I had on my black list 'cuz they hurt cute girls with strange stuff.

So... What be this exactly, and what kind of content can we expect?

edit:
I've played the demo quite a while ago
Now I'm even more confused 😭

kiko

Reputation score
That might have been too suble for me...

I'm genuinely confused. Brand new circle, no even a trial, but above 250 sales already?
I knew from Pinkpeach, which I had on my black list 'cuz they hurt cute girls with strange stuff.

So... What be this exactly, and what kind of content can we expect?

edit:
Now I'm even more confused 😭
It was actually like 3 weeks ago that I discovered the game and I played the demo. It's a grindy almost streets of rage like game but instead of buff men and women, you play as women dressed in skimpy armor and try not to get raped by monsters.

So it's basically a beat 'em up with magic and rape. Pretty simplistic gameplay, but it works.

Strange

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
oh, I see. The healer thing and the streets of rage thing.
Still no trace of a demo/beta though.

Well, that does look pretty nice (though awfully simplistic - reminds me of "little fighters", a very old beat'em all), better than Alibi (not a praise...) and content can't be worse than pinkpeach. I'll have a closer look.

kiko

Reputation score
oh, I see. The healer thing and the streets of rage thing.
Still no trace of a demo/beta though.

Well, that does look pretty nice (though awfully simplistic - reminds me of "little fighters", a very old beat'em all), better than Alibi (not a praise...) and content can't be worse than pinkpeach. I'll have a closer look.
Dude, the demo is on dlsite.

Edit: What the fuck, they removed it LOL

I'm uploading the demo with my third world internet, it will take a while. The full game will probably be on nyaa before I upload this lol

Ragnox

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Think this should be 100% gallery

Have fun with the RNG on drops. Took forever to get all gold items and I'm sure they are not the best. You can get elemental damage on some weapons, burn, slow/poison, stun/lightning, etc.

Think I zip'd this the right way. Put in your whitepeach save folder. (edited the file to get the full gallery)

Game might be bugged at act/area 10 or 11 : stage 1. I used save from demo. Demo, save might be messing with the full retail game.

Attachments

Last edited:

Strange

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Dude, the demo is on dlsite.
Edit: What the fuck, they removed it LOL
That's nice, but don't worry; I bet they're uploading a new demo with a tad more content/less bugs than the previous one. It should be up by tomorrow if I'm right.
Obviously, most circles do this before they actually release the game ;)

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score
Out on the cat site via velka, so another day or two and there'll be the version without the 'watermark' I suppose

NewGuy

Reputation score
Thanks for the save, Ragnox. This game is really, really mediocre and slow, and needing to do three separate levels per stage makes it an absolute drag.

OP
Zepheral

Zepheral

The Dark God Of Lesbians and Memes
Reputation score
where is the save location?
Users>name>appdata>local low>whitepeach
Or type %appdata% if you are to lazy to add "show hidden objects"

Cupio

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Can't you just cheat? Or is this game anti-cheat and just refuse to work simplistically with Cheat Engine?

Cupio

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
So can you switch characters or are you forced to play the cat girl?