What's new

RPG [ウォータースプーン / Waterspoon] プリズナの人形使い / Prizna the Puppeteer (RJ165546)

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

For early December.

Maker of this: http://www.ulmf.org/bbs/showthread.php?t=26105&highlight=RJ138139

This time an Etrian Odyssey-esque dungeon crawling.

The 'dolls' in your party can do more than just attacking if you equip them with certain item (from the shop at home, there's 2 things, one give suicide option and another enable them to use item)

Didn't play too much, but if you want to see some animation, equip everyone with the suicide ring, head 'east' to another zone from out of town.
Fight goblin, suicide, enjoy.

Last edited by a moderator:

wgunder1

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Re: [ウォータースプーン]プリズナの人形使い

Been watching this for a while, was a big fan of his other games, could tell me what the Kanji of items are? My Japanese is a bit rusty..pleease?

yuriski

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

There is also a "dungeon" outside the city with a lamia and succubus in it. If you go there with only your main character (didn't figure out how to add or remove dolls, I was suddenly alone) you can get into a fight with alot of slimes that will rape your main character alot.

wgunder1

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Haven't figured that out ether, or how to get yourself cleaned

wgunder1

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

unfortunately its a wolf rpg and it needs a translation badly, I can decipher and De-crypt the files but both wolf rpg editor is very buggy outside the original Japanese version, and even my Chitranslite can't handle the wolf rpg open for more then 2 lines before crashing.

Kariudo321

Reputation score

Been watching this for a while, was a big fan of his other games, could tell me what the Kanji of items are? My Japanese is a bit rusty..pleease?
From what I can tell (only a lowly man trying to learn the language), the items you can get in the first shop seem to be:
  • Herb-Restores 40 HP
  • Potion-Restores 300 HP
  • Magic Pot?-Restores 100 MP
  • Stealth Coat- Lowers enemy encounter rate
  • Alarm- Raises enemy encounter rate
  • Poison- Damages an ally's HP
  • White Flag- The surrender option, give it to your party and they can suicide.
  • Item Pouch- Allows people in your party to use items.
Hope that helps! Sorry it's been a week since you posted, only found this topic today.

Reputation score

There are 2 infinite use items in the inventory when you start, one will teleport you back to the main house, the other will remove all other party members while you are in the safe zone.

To get party members back just talk to them in their rooms in the house.

wgunder1

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

There are 2 infinite use items in the inventory when you start, one will teleport you back to the main house, the other will remove all other party members while you are in the safe zone.

To get party members back just talk to them in their rooms in the house.
Actually I found out the item that can remove your party if you use it again and select its second option you can restore your party, and you just have to be out of combat, not just in a safe zone.

Last edited:

AGamerPassingBy

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Actually I found out the item that can remove your party if you use it again and select its second option you can restore your party, and you just have to be out of combat, not just in a safe zone.
You sure about this? Because it doesn't work with me.

I'm pretty sure this item is basically like "Put your dolls back into your pocket or something", the first option is to put away all your dolls, hence you fighting alone, and the second option you release back your dolls.

There is also a "dungeon" outside the city with a lamia and succubus in it. If you go there with only your main character (didn't figure out how to add or remove dolls, I was suddenly alone) you can get into a fight with alot of slimes that will rape your main character alot.
I try to do it early, but nothing happen. Maybe it can only be triggered after that "suddenly alone" situation?
EDIT: Ah, i think that room was somekind of rape recollection. When you had been raped by new enemy, talk to the lamia and you can summon a bunch of them there to gangbang you by talking to the succubus. You don't need to be alone. Try to go there full party equipped with surrender flag, and witness the heroines getting a cockful, damn isn't that hot.

Haven't figured that out ether, or how to get yourself cleaned
Back at your room with the green exclamation mark, choose the second option.

One more thing, when your party totally at the mercy of the enemies, pressing shift + z will pops out a choice. 1st choice will forced defeat you, this is convenient when the rape are too long.

Last edited:

wgunder1

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

You sure about this? Because it doesn't work with me.

I'm pretty sure this item is basically like "Put your dolls back into your pocket or something", the first option is to put away all your dolls, hence you fighting alone, and the second option you release back your dolls.

I try to do it early, but nothing happen. Maybe it can only be triggered after that "suddenly alone" situation?
EDIT: Ah, i think that room was somekind of rape recollection. When you had been raped by new enemy, talk to the lamia and you can summon a bunch of them there to gangbang you by talking to the succubus. You don't need to be alone. Try to go there full party equipped with surrender flag, and witness the heroines getting a cockful, damn isn't that hot.

Back at your room with the green exclamation mark, choose the second option.

One more thing, when your party totally at the mercy of the enemies, pressing shift + z will pops out a choice. 1st choice will forced defeat you, this is convenient when the rape are too long.
Well When I tested it I was in the third Dungeon, not in the town, and when I say out of combat meaning I was just in a hallway. Also my characters where level 7.

Last edited:

AGamerPassingBy

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Well When I tested it I was in the third Dungeon, not in the town, and when I say out of combat meaning I was just in a hallway. Also my characters where level 7.
Funnily, at least in the demo, losing to random mob fight is a-okay.

If your HP depleted you're not dead yet, you can still attack and do actions. It just that in this state the enemies can rape you, which stunlocks you and damages your MP.
If BOTH HP and MP are zero, that's when the character are incapacitated.
When all character incapacitated, there some kind of this result window showing us the MC post-rape picture and some stats increment.
After that, you just suddenly full heal, all of your allies, right where you lost, there are almost no existent penalty for losing. (Or maybe i missed it along with the moonrunes..)

So, basically i never bother to heal while playing this game.
(Unless it was a boss fight of course, but i haven't found it yet.)

Additional info: The last choice with the town's Transportal is a kind of quick warp to the dungeons you had visited.

Sangoku25

Tentacle God
Reputation score

the beginning looked rather bad but if you then alone is muahaha XD.
definitely makes fun ^^.

Who but really nice wenns who translates roughly because the adjustments of clothes ec. ^^

wgunder1

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Funnily, at least in the demo, losing to random mob fight is a-okay.

If your HP depleted you're not dead yet, you can still attack and do actions. It just that in this state the enemies can rape you, which stunlocks you and damages your MP.
If BOTH HP and MP are zero, that's when the character are incapacitated.
When all character incapacitated, there some kind of this result window showing us the MC post-rape picture and some stats increment.
After that, you just suddenly full heal, all of your allies, right where you lost, there are almost no existent penalty for losing. (Or maybe i missed it along with the moonrunes..)

So, basically i never bother to heal while playing this game.
(Unless it was a boss fight of course, but i haven't found it yet.)

Additional info: The last choice with the town's Transportal is a kind of quick warp to the dungeons you had visited.
The same here never bother to heal even though their are no bosses yet may be in the full version when it unlocks things
like bosses etc...

wgunder1

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

There are 2 menus I would like to translate one is the color palette menu (4th down) the other is setting one (second to the bottom). been playing around in those menus to see if I can find a strip option , as in his other games.

NVM: I found in the settings menu about 5th one down is the in game hcg option 1st is the default leaves her clothes on, or alone, 2nd strips her clothes , 3rd places you in one pose while being raped rather then randomly (not really random more like you are placed based on what has you).

all those of course happen after your HP reaches 0, & Also found out your character humility level seems to also play into this.

Last edited:

BigJohnny

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Gosh darn brown elves, they'll get what's coming to them.

AGamerPassingBy

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Gosh darn brown elves, they'll get what's coming to them.
I personally categorize the main heroine as dark elf, or are we talking about a different elf here.

PS: You know you can actually change the main heroine colors, right?
The fourth menu option, then
1. Change Physical Colors (Bodyskin, Eyes, HeadHair, Randomize, Default)
2. Change Clothes Colors (Undershirt, Outershirt, Skirt, Hat, Randomize, Default)
3. Somekind of how the heroine refer herself? Like using "Watashi" or "Atai" when talking.

batman21

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

fuking.PNG i cant seem to run the game my pc cant find the basic data

wgunder1

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

That is cause you didn't decompress it from the zip file in Japanese Local, if you had it would have worked fine.

AGamerPassingBy

Tentacle God
Reputation score

How's the translation of the setting menu going, wgunder1?

wgunder1

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

not much really, just what I already posted