What's new

RPG [ウォータースプーン / Waterspoon] プリズナの人形使い / Prizna the Puppeteer (RJ165546)

Zero_G

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Anyone still know where I can find the key for the south east dungeon?
You obtain it at the end of the Young Merchant events. You have to do them in order and always come back to the merchants place to have an event with him in between locations.

They are:
-First agree to have an event with him at the merchants
-You will find him now in "Ralana Ruins" south of the entrance. (Remember to go and have a new event with him at the merchants place)
-Next in the "Eastern Caves", well, east of the entrance.
-Outside of "Rigan Ruins" (rocky area east of "Biran Town", and past "Western Cave"). You'll need to step in an event plate and you'll find an Orichalcum stone, continue and in another event plate you'll give it to him
-Last one is in the "Western Cave" the one with the Orcs, you'll get the key here and the last event at the merchants place.

Thought that I could also share a complete save for the translated version 1.11 (change file extension from txt to rar). First slot is in the arena, every monster has a different scene/pose. Second slot is next to the exclamation title where you can watch the events.

Attachments

Last edited:

FallenAngelMen

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
You obtain it at the end of the Young Merchant events. You have to do them in order and always come back to the merchants place to have an event with him in between locations.

They are:
-First agree to have an event with him at the merchants
-You will find him now in "Ralana Ruins" south of the entrance. (Remember to go and have a new event with him at the merchants place)
-Next in the "Eastern Caves", well, east of the entrance.
-Outside of "Rigan Ruins" (rocky area east of "Biran Town", and past "Western Cave"). You'll need to step in an event plate and you'll find an Orichalcum stone, continue and in another event plate you'll give it to him
-Last one is in the "Western Cave" the one with the Orcs, you'll get the key here and the last event at the merchants place.

Thought that I could also share a complete save for the translated version 1.11 (change file extension from txt to rar). First slot is in the arena, every monster has a different scene/pose. Second slot is next to the exclamation title where you can watch the events.
Then I understand why I never found the key. I was using a translation which somehow bugged the last young merchant. Still, thank you very much for answering my question so thoroughly.