What's new

RPG [ウォータースプーン / Waterspoon] プリズナの人形使い / Prizna the Puppeteer (RJ165546)

Froggus

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Re: [ウォータースプーン]プリズナの人形使い

Is she really fights using "dolls"?
Yes. Well, she can equip other weapons, but anything that starts with 手乗り is a handhelld doll that she somehow uses as a weapon.

Are the other allies we have right now, The Mecha Girl
Doll.

The Adventurer Girl
Not doll. Human.

The Foxy Miko
Not doll. Fox-eared demihuman, I guess.

saviliana

Sex Demon
Reputation score

This game's x-ray animation picture system is such a waste if there is no pregnancy system include in the future. It looks half done as the cum stays inside for days and not impreg the MC.

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score

So the dark elf is to remain a virgin for all eternity? lol..

AGamerPassingBy

Tentacle God
Reputation score

So the dark elf is to remain a virgin for all eternity? lol..
I am pretty sure that's not how virginity works. :D

This game's x-ray animation picture system is such a waste if there is no pregnancy system include in the future. It looks half done as the cum stays inside for days and not impreg the MC.
I believe the developer are planning to add more content with updates, just pray that they will include things you'd hope to see, but personally i think this game is not suited to having pregnancy mechanic.

Yes. Well, she can equip other weapons, but anything that starts with 手乗り is a handheld doll that she somehow uses as a weapon.
Are the dolls the Heroine uses to fight are the same kind of doll the Mecha Girl is? If so, then why did the Mecha Girl was a totally individual ally character while the Heroine's doll are merely equipment!? I honestly hoping that our heroine is actually on a quest to gain strongest doll or something and along the journey she finds more dolls who will aid her quest as new party member or the likes. But it looks like for now the 4 character will be the only party members.

Seriously, this game need translations (partial at least) badly.

Last edited:

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score

I am pretty sure that's not how virginity works. :D
I probably didn't make it clear lol.
I'm asking if she's suppose to be virgin the whole game

Edit* Nvm, I just had to remove a certain garment from the equipment menu lol...

Last edited:

Rrezz

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Hey hey hey everybody. I went ahead and bit a quick and dirty Partial for this game. Items, Weapons, Armors and Menu stuff are all done. Should make it easier to do things and stuff.

AGamerPassingBy

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I probably didn't make it clear lol.
I'm asking if she's suppose to be virgin the whole game

Edit* Nvm, I just had to remove a certain garment from the equipment menu lol...
Ah, you must be unintentionally equipped the V-Seal, huh? :D
That particular item will prevent any "foreign" object from entering the main heroine's private "room".

Rrezz, how do i apply the partial?
The WolfEditor always crash in my computer.. :(

Last edited:

Rrezz

Reputation score

Ah, you must be unintentionally equipped the V-Seal, huh? :D
That particular item will prevent any "foreign" object from entering the main heroine's private "room".

Rrezz, how do i apply the partial?
Or maybe someone can post the already partial-applied version?
The WolfEditor always crash in my computer.. :(
You need to download the Arc_conv program to turn the Data.wolf file into a Rar, then extract the Rar into the Data folder, after that you copy and paste the 2 folder into the Data folder replacing the files as they come up. after that you can delete the Data.wolf file. You should be able to find the arc_conv program somewhere on ULMF.
You don't need to use the Wolf Editor. Just apply the folders over the preexisting ones.

AGamerPassingBy

Tentacle God
Reputation score

You need to download the Arc_conv program to turn the Data.wolf file into a Rar, then extract the Rar into the Data folder, after that you copy and paste the 2 folder into the Data folder replacing the files as they come up. after that you can delete the Data.wolf file. You should be able to find the arc_conv program somewhere on ULMF.
You don't need to use the Wolf Editor. Just apply the folders over the preexisting ones.
Oh my.. Hahaha :D want to know what's funny? I was actually named the important folder as "Data.wolf"! Yes, along with the dot and wolf while i should just named it Data! :D

Thank you very much Rrezz, now it works!

Rrezz

Reputation score

Oh my.. Hahaha :D want to know what's funny? I was actually named the important folder as "Data.wolf"! Yes, along with the dot and wolf while i should just named it Data! :D

Thank you very much Rrezz, now it works!
lol, no worries. Wolf RPG games take a little effort like that.

nnescio

Reputation score

I'm starting to get confused of this game's plot..
Is she really fights using "dolls"? In the title screen and DLsite, the Heroine is seen holding a miniature of a lady knight, is this have somekind of significance? Will she obtain that "doll"? What are "dolls" exactly? Why can she uses it? Are the other allies we have right now, The Mecha Girl, The Adventurer Girl, and The Foxy Miko, dolls? Maybe the Mecha Girl is, but i didn't see any event that implies the other are "dolls".

The heroine, AKA Bellroad is a puppeteer, which is why she uses dolls to fight, similar to Alice Margatroid from the Touhou series.

Remy is just a human adventurer, while Hifumi is a fox therianthrope Miko (Shinto priestess).

Mecha Girl, AKA Allod is a Magical Automaton (literally magical doll), and is capable of autonomous movement and thought.

The fortress city of Prisna is particularly famous for its automata (and other constructs) army, which are made and controlled by their mage technicians. They have a magical school to train these people ( and probably other branches of magic as well).

Bellroad, the protagonist, is a noted prodigy as Allod is exceptionally well-made and is capable of fluent speech (other automata speak in a robotic, stuttering tone, and are implied to be non-sentient).

She also happens to want to become the next Demon Lord. Luckily for her she stumbles across a ring formerly owned by an archdemon, so she's now spelunking dungeons to unseal the rest of its capabilities.

Are the dolls the Heroine uses to fight are the same kind of doll the Mecha Girl is? If so, then why did the Mecha Girl was a totally individual ally character while the Heroine's doll are merely equipment!?
Those are more like puppets, similar to Alice Margatroid's Shanghais. Allod is more like Medicine Melancholy.

Last edited:

AGamerPassingBy

Tentacle God
Reputation score

--snipped--
Wow, with setting like that, this game actually missed so many opportunities for gameplay mechanic or fetishes around "dolls" and "automatons", :( for now at least.

wgunder1

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I applied the folders but it says it still can't find the game.dat in the extracted wolf.data folder
any thoughts?... nvm I figured it out. Though I found out that once I applied the basic translation it seemed to break VNR ability to translate anything else. so I ended up reverting back.

Last edited:

redfog

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Anyone know the hook code for this one?

perakurakarakerot

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

i use this man
/c /hbn*0@493F83 /w1 /kf64:16

OP
lazycat

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

Author mentions v 1.01 (DLSite doesn't have it update yet) which are just bug fixes.

But he mentions he plan to make another update soon that add more scenes.

wgunder1

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Author mentions v 1.01 (DLSite doesn't have it update yet) which are just bug fixes.

But he mentions he plan to make another update soon that add more scenes.
lol, Well I guess they heard you cause the update (with just bug fixes) is out now.

yuriski

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

When you defeat your evil twin (or what ever that is), you get two choises. Someone know what they are?

wgunder1

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Let Live or die... from my understanding its one of her 7 Sisters all who have killed each other.
1st choice is Let Live.
2nd choice is to Kill her