What's new

RPG [WILD FLOWER] ぬるぬるドットアニメRPGコレット姫の大冒険 / Smoothly Animated Pixel Art RPG - Princess Colette's Great Adventure (RJ212458)

Eliz

Lurker
Reputation score
This is my first post.
RJ212458_img_main.jpg
The game centers around your party specially princess Colette, which can be leveled up as any RPG but there seems to be an enemy system similar to Chrono Trigger; you can see your enemies on the map and run away from them or face them (though running away is kinda difficult). You don't get H scenes by losing or winning, instead you progress through a quest line in which you'll come across several H scenes.
Your party is made of off four characters: the Princess Colette, who specializes in sword combat. The loli Mage, being a classic mage with fire balls and some healing. The succubus, focusing on damaging effects and spells. A cat girl whom i have yet to get and you. You are some sort of a jack of all trades being able to perform any role.

I have never completed this game and the lack of threads on it really suck. There is an english translation but I've never managed to make it work. thre used to be an incomplete guide in a previous thread but it got deleted.

From what i can gather, you're on a quest to humilliate the princess of the kingdom, but since i could only progress so far that's all I could get.

So I've been messing around a bit and i can recostruct a guide, however since i don't speak japanese i cannot give too much context.

At first you have to intereact with the (green guy and go to the room on the left, inside you talk to the princess who is all the way to the left. She won't follow you so you have to talk to green guy again and now you can exit the castle. Afterward you talk to the king who is in the far right house, go back to the princess and proceeds to follow you unwillingly.
Now you can exit the town and proceed to the cave on the right, kill all monsters, talk to green guy and he will give you a quest to get 10 (i presume) strawberries, proceed to the right flower field, interact with every tree and finish the dungeon. SIDE NOTE: I dont know at which point in time you have to go to the tombstone at the north of the map but go there if you are not progressing.
I believe at this point the mage appears and asks you for (again, I'm guessing) 4 healing herbs, 1 something (red stone or ruby) and 3 green stones from the slimes. With these the mage is able to spread rumors and a guy will appear near the tombstone on the map, buy a key from him and proceed to the castle on the right.
He will ask you for some other items for rumors Lvl 3 but i dont know which ones, I'm guessing i got them from the well on the left of the map.
When you're at rumor lvl 3, you have to check the board on the middle of the town, then you'll be able to humiliate the princess publicly. Soldiers will appear at a tower on the north, go back to castle talk to green guy and the princess and a different green slime will appear near the starting cave. Go to the tree in the middle of the map and it will be a labirynth, go to the left two times, two times up and lastly one right (Yellow flower, white flower, skull, tree stump, skull) you'll find the mage girl and be able to proceed to the north tower.
In the tower just progress normally. Get the succubus, go back to the castle, get a scene and go back to finish all the well, mage girl can destroy blue fires.
WORK IN PROGRESS

Arrow keys / A,D,W, key Movement

Shift key + Movement: Run (If it’s the main character’s view mode, the camera doesn’t rotate to the direction you are running.)

ESC key / X key: Display Menu Window / Cancel

Enter key / Z key: Confirm

E Q R F key: Camera Rotation

C V key :Camera Zoom

B key: Camera Switcher (Regular View Mode / Main Character’s View Mode)

K key: Reset the Camera Position

F4 key: Switch Window Size

From the english Dlsite:
Beautiful pixel art and smooooth animation.
Confine a standoffish tsundere princess and violate her.
Force her to perform 'service' while in town.

Contains monster violation, BUKKAKE, monster egg laying, scatology and more!
A simple and easy to pick up game with an authentic RPG system.
It may be pixel art but, it's high erotic and hard on hardcore material!

Head off on an adventure with a Tsundere Princess, Succubus and Loli Magician!

Plenty of non pixel art H illustrations! Lewd words with lewd VOICE as accompaniment!

Last edited:

Fenril

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
DLSite links are allowed even it contains loli. Therefore:

dood

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Back before the thread was blasted off the site. There was only incomplete save files for this game. Did anyone ever manage to get everything in this game?

DarkFire1004

Tentacle Goddess of the H-Section
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
DLSite information doesn't count as a valid replacement for an actual OP. Please update the OP to actually follow the rules.

OP
Eliz

Eliz

Lurker
Reputation score
Back before the thread was blasted off the site. There was only incomplete save files for this game. Did anyone ever manage to get everything in this game?
The game has very especific things to do to progress so it is quite difficult if you don't speak japanese

Xoverking

Reputation score
This is my first post.
View attachment 18782
The game centers around your party specially princess Colette, which can be leveled up as any RPG but there seems to be an enemy system similar to Chrono Trigger; you can see your enemies on the map and run away from them or face them (though running away is kinda difficult). You don't get H scenes by losing or winning, instead you progress through a quest line in which you'll come across several H scenes.
Your party is made of off four characters: the Princess Colette, who specializes in sword combat. The loli Mage, being a classic mage with fire balls and some healing. The succubus, focusing on damaging effects and spells. A cat girl whom i have yet to get and you. You are some sort of a jack of all trades being able to perform any role.

I have never completed this game and the lack of threads on it really suck. There is an english translation but I've never managed to make it work. thre used to be an incomplete guide in a previous thread but it got deleted.

From what i can gather, you're on a quest to humilliate the princess of the kingdom, but since i could only progress so far that's all I could get.

So I've been messing around a bit and i can recostruct a guide, however since i don't speak japanese i cannot give too much context.

At first you have to intereact with the (green guy and go to the room on the left, inside you talk to the princess who is all the way to the left. She won't follow you so you have to talk to green guy again and now you can exit the castle. Afterward you talk to the king who is in the far right house, go back to the princess and proceeds to follow you unwillingly.
Now you can exit the town and proceed to the cave on the right, kill all monsters, talk to green guy and he will give you a quest to get 10 (i presume) strawberries, proceed to the right flower field, interact with every tree and finish the dungeon. SIDE NOTE: I dont know at which point in time you have to go to the tombstone at the north of the map but go there if you are not progressing.
I believe at this point the mage appears and asks you for (again, I'm guessing) 4 healing herbs, 1 something (red stone or ruby) and 3 green stones from the slimes. With these the mage is able to spread rumors and a guy will appear near the tombstone on the map, buy a key from him and proceed to the castle on the right.
He will ask you for some other items for rumors Lvl 3 but i dont know which ones, I'm guessing i got them from the well on the left of the map.
When you're at rumor lvl 3, you have to check the board on the middle of the town, then you'll be able to humiliate the princess publicly. Soldiers will appear at a tower on the north, go back to castle talk to green guy and the princess and a different green slime will appear near the starting cave. Go to the tree in the middle of the map and it will be a labirynth, go to the left two times, two times up and lastly one right (Yellow flower, white flower, skull, tree stump, skull) you'll find the mage girl and be able to proceed to the north tower.
In the tower just progress normally. Get the succubus, go back to the castle, get a scene and go back to finish all the well, mage girl can destroy blue fires.
WORK IN PROGRESS

Arrow keys / A,D,W, key Movement

Shift key + Movement: Run (If it’s the main character’s view mode, the camera doesn’t rotate to the direction you are running.)

ESC key / X key: Display Menu Window / Cancel

Enter key / Z key: Confirm

E Q R F key: Camera Rotation

C V key :Camera Zoom

B key: Camera Switcher (Regular View Mode / Main Character’s View Mode)

K key: Reset the Camera Position

F4 key: Switch Window Size

From the english Dlsite:
Beautiful pixel art and smooooth animation.
Confine a standoffish tsundere princess and violate her.
Force her to perform 'service' while in town.

Contains monster violation, BUKKAKE, monster egg laying, scatology and more!
A simple and easy to pick up game with an authentic RPG system.
It may be pixel art but, it's high erotic and hard on hardcore material!

Head off on an adventure with a Tsundere Princess, Succubus and Loli Magician!

Plenty of non pixel art H illustrations! Lewd words with lewd VOICE as accompaniment!

So i've found out how to get the cat girl. Toward the beginning of the game, you get a lot of bait (the thing that kind of looks like a red ribbon, is actually a worm). You need to save as many of them as you can so that you can fish off the dock right next to the house the cat girl is in. You have to catch 2 big yellow fish, 2 big blue fish, and 2 small blue fish. Once you've caught the fish, head into the house and talk to the cat girl twice. You'll then see that the succubus and the loli mage pop up in the room. You can now swap them out for the cat girl. I'm currently still playing so i will update if i find out anything else of note.

shawn4444

Reputation score
So i've found out how to get the cat girl. Toward the beginning of the game, you get a lot of bait (the thing that kind of looks like a red ribbon, is actually a worm). You need to save as many of them as you can so that you can fish off the dock right next to the house the cat girl is in. You have to catch 2 big yellow fish, 2 big blue fish, and 2 small blue fish. Once you've caught the fish, head into the house and talk to the cat girl twice. You'll then see that the succubus and the loli mage pop up in the room. You can now swap them out for the cat girl. I'm currently still playing so i will update if i find out anything else of note.
I don't have any bait left to get the fish. Can you provide a save file where you got all the fish or bait?

yden

Reputation score
I don't have any bait left to get the fish. Can you provide a save file where you got all the fish or bait?
Zombies drop bait from what I can tell if you want to grind for it but other than that the only save I have is post game.

Attachments