What's new

ACT Patreon Active [VersusX] Bioasshard

Bupkis

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Super pumped to hear there will be male playable characters since that sort of variety can really go a long way, though I can't help but be curious about what you had in mind for them in particular with considerations of the enemies.

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score
Super pumped to hear there will be male playable characters since that sort of variety can really go a long way, though I can't help but be curious about what you had in mind for them in particular with considerations of the enemies.
Why should zombies be only male? :p

Hand

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
VersusX

you know, it's kind of a suggestion. maybe it's my mistake to hype about it and think this game aim for what i think. well, i hope this won't be like those that came before

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score
Well, the only solid example I have is from parasite city, that was pretty hot actually.

Timmy!

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Zombies in RE are generally not that attractive unless you like rotting flesh falling of a body. Only RE "zombie" I know that can be attractive are the RE4 zombies since they still look like humans until their parasites burst out of their bodies.

OP
VersusX

VersusX

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
@NDgier

Hmm, pressing RT? that's really weird, since that button is not used (is the one for the map; a feature not present in the Arena). I tried again with the keyboard (all I can test with) pressing all keys and got no bug. Maybe I fixed it by fixing the other one related to pressing the Interact button while aiming the knife.

@Hand

Don't worry man, I got it as a suggestion. I just tried to explain that we're aiming for a better first patch, adding a lot more of bug-fixes, than just that. You know, with this PC it's something you have to think twice before compiling a build xD.

@GMason

Basically the setup will be very similar to the one for female characters ;)

@Mistix @Shadowknight502 @Timmy!

Well, you know, I never called them "Zombies" but "Infected" :sneaky:
Also Ganado and Majini can't be considered Zombies :)

It took me more time than expected to answer you guys, sorry about that. We're working on the patch and it's almost finished, so pretty soon should be available (y)
Also, I'm gonna edit the main post, because, with the new theme, images went off. I'll be adding the fetishes planned too @sgtbilco (some may be missing). So this should be in a few mins.
Ended up taking more time because of the new limits. So now the post is divided in two parts, with the download link in the second one. I had luck, because I made a second post right below the first one to inform about the fixes I was making to the original post. Also got rid of some youtube videos (5 max limit now) but you still can find them in the same youtube channel as the remaining videos.

Thank you guys for your feedback! :giggle:

Last edited:

War1926

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
i cant run the application it say i cant play this app in this equipment. It has happend with a lot of game

ThatWeirdGuyWithaWeirdHat

The Gentleman Thief
Reputation score
I seem to have activated a bug where if Jill is surrounded by Infected and gets hit, she soft-locks and the only way out is to exit or restart the game

Last edited:

moogles

Lurker
Reputation score
I seem to have activated a bug where if Jill is surrounded by Infected and gets hit, she soft-locks and the only way out is to exit or restart the game
If your game is running slow, its probably just the game crashing then from having too much happening at once.

Anyway, looking forward to seeing the changes. The only way to really enjoy the sex scenes, was to record a video of them because they are so short... >.>

ThatWeirdGuyWithaWeirdHat

The Gentleman Thief
Reputation score
If your game is running slow, its probably just the game crashing then from having too much happening at once.

Anyway, looking forward to seeing the changes. The only way to really enjoy the sex scenes, was to record a video of them because they are so short... >.>
Nope my game runs perfectly smooth

Subin

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Is there a cumming animation (or pause in the thrusting?) when the zombies rape jill?
For example, in Guilty Hell, the rapists would show they are clearly cumming with sound effects.

Thanks! This looks so great honestly, one of my fantasies

just a idea

Demon Girl
Reputation score
hope in the future you can insert some sort of pregnancy.
Also a Agent hunt mode as in resident evil 6 playing as the zombies/infected.

OP
VersusX

VersusX

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
@War1926

That's weird. Maybe your PC is too old? Or maybe your missing required dependencies like Microsoft Redists? Direct-x 11?

@ThatWeirdGuyWithaWeirdHat

Hmm, thanks for reporting that bug. Problem is I can't test it nor repro it... This PC is killink what I can do :cry:

@moogles

Don't worry about that any longer. Get ready for what's below ;)

@Subin

When the Infected finishes on Jill, there's a bigger trembling effect in the camera, also there's a specific sound for that, but maybe hard to listen due to other SFX.

@just a idea

Nice ideas. Let's see what the future brings up on this :)

Thank you guys, for your awesome feedback and suggestions :giggle:

And now....
Look what's here!

Bioasshard Arena v.0.0.2 Released!

This one is focused mainly on bugfixing. But also added a feature vastly demanded: Settings Menu.

From this menu you can configure many aspects of the game like Audio, Graphics and Gameplay stuff (including a configuration for the Sexttacks duration :D).

Good news:
  • All the bugfixes made!
  • 17 total changes, including Add-on, Changes and Bugfixes!
  • Settings Menu available in the Main Menu/Title Screen and the Pause Menu during game!
  • Updated the Readme! file with the new stuff so read it, please!

Bad news:
  • After so many days talking about a patch for the new version, it ended up being a fully-rebuilded version. Sorry about that. Because we added a new plugin, the patch wasn't able to add the necessary dependencies.
  • Tried to fix the "exploding model" glitch just to discover that my PC (Meguido's) said "enough is enough". I'm unable to import new models with morphs... So this means this will be limiting a lot unless we start getting more support that allows us to finally get new hardware and send these ones to hell.
  • Early version has been removed from the server. So this way you can always download the latest version (this is for now, when we release an actual patch, the version won't be removed obviously xD).

One last thing: From now on, the next versions will be released according to our Tiers. Meaning it won't be publicly available at the same date as for Patrons and also different Tiers will get the updates at different Release dates as mentioned in the Tiers descriptions.

And don't forget to give us feedback, suggestions and report any bug you may find ;)

nossiob

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
downloading right now, kets see if i can play it now without the VR activating as soon as i start the game

edit: it works, i can play now even with my VR still pluged in

Last edited:

moogles

Lurker
Reputation score
If possible, having a "manual mode" would be nice too, where you press a key to progress a scene (or at least for the gallery I guess?)

The loading time is still somewhat slow even when run off a SSD, like over 1min.

Katagurumi

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Would there be Voice Acting for Jill here?? It would be nice to have RE3 like voice acting for her. Jill's voice on Re3 was very sexy and nice and would really help accentuate the game even better for the sex scenes/cutscenes. Great job btw! :)

herakleides

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
@versusxstudio

You making an awesome Job,
and I can't wait for the Story Mode and more of the RE creatures.
I like the menu and the settings,
Custom setting for the time is Very good.
Btw are you planning on a free cam in future?

@Katagurumi
Yeah i give you that her voice in this game was very good.

Subin

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Troubleshooting here...

So I run a macbook pro with parallels.

I tried to play the game and it won't let me....am I missing a step?

Sorry if dumb question!

ichimarugin82

Reputation score
GREAT AND EXCELLENT WORK MY NEW HEROE LOL!
i really like if jill get the cloths on, up skirt and see his panties muajaja
And my fantasy is she taken by the licker from behind, thats will be my dream, i hope you come true that dream jojojo.
You are the men!! keep going whit this awesome game.