What's new

ACT Patreon Active [VersusX] Bioasshard

OP
VersusX

VersusX

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
@nossiob
Yay! I'm glad that error is finally fixed :D In the end it was stuff left on by default in the UE. Epic thinking everyone uses VR stuff :ROFLMAO:

@moogles
You gave me an idea :unsure:
Anyway with the changes we're planning to add, maybe the free cam will be a reality :giggle:
The loading times is driving me crazy. I didn't get yet what can be causing that. Main problem being that with this PC every loading time is a nightmare (except for the one to the Results Screen)

@Katagurumi
Voice acting is a feature we'd like to have. But we can't afford it right now. Not even close to that :confused:
Thanks, I'm glad you like it ;)

@herakleides
Thank you for your kind words!:)
Free cam is probably going to be a reality when we add the changes planned to the sexttacks (I think you're talking about free cam in sexttacks, right?)

@Subin
Sorry to hear that. I'll need more info to be able to try and help you out. What's exactly happening? Any error thrown? Any message at all?

@ichimarugin82
Hahaha, thank you ;)
Jill wears no panties, sorry (and there's a reason behind that, story-wise).
I want lickers to be in the game, so you can expect that to happen :p

Thank you very much everyone for your feedback, suggestions and bug reporting! :giggle:

Stranger

Lurker
Reputation score
Has anyone tried to lock max health with cheatengine? I seem to be dying too quick for my liking :)

???

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Game values are super dynamic. Was trying to make the sex animations last as long as I want, but... it's hard to say the least. I know it can be done though, because I've seen it done in a video...

So creator, I feel there should be an unlimited time option on those sex attacks, and you just break free when you're good and ready. Just my opinion =P.

Jesus

The Father, The Son, The Holy Spirit
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
It's a great deal more playable with some graphics options, thanks for making them a top priority.
The bits of water in the second room, it doesn't make sense to me that they aren't traversable, and it's frustrating to walk into the invisible wall preventing you from entering them with the FOV being so narrow.
On my wishlist is more fluid movement. I think the step up and step-down ones are quick enough to not require player input. The vault I think could use a cleaner transition between running -> vaulting -> running.
I think I already mentioned that I'd prefer the point-of-aim were in the center of the screen, but I can see why it might be intentional if it is.
Well, I'm looking forward to what's next

Satou

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Just curious, will there be any female on male content? (E.g. Play as Chris against female monsters)

DarkMist67

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I love the direction you are taking with the content and gameplay style, so much potential. Im sure optimization will continue to improve, as well as animation fluidity for character control and whatnot. A few suggestions/questions after trying the latest demo:

- The struggle system is very basic and far too easy, the only way to actually see a scene is to actively not press anything. I did like that you could break out mid scene though and that it has its own gtfo animation, though it can be kind of buggy/wonky. I dont really know what your vision for the struggle system is, but either you need to make the pre-rape struggle more interactive/challenging but allow you to be good enough to avoid completely (i.e virgin runs), or if rape is supposed to be another source of damage players need to avoid taking too much of, then the rape needs to happen more frequently/be less avoidable, and make the mid rape struggle more interactive/difficult to mitigate damage or prevent a finisher for big damage.

- I dont know if it wasnt working properly, but the sex didnt do damage during the scenes like i thought it did in an earlier version (or maybe im imagining things). If there is no consequence to the rape, then its basically a game with an animation viewer when you get knocked down, which if thats what you want its fine, but for me on an action game of this type, i would very much rather it be integrated into the gameplay (which you seem to be doing). So to that end it needs to do gradual damage during a scene, with more for a finisher for example, and then a more integrated struggle system that at the very least, needs to prevent players from mashing out in a half second every single time (currently you can mash out 5 years before the zombie ever reaches you XD ).

- Options to adjust struggle difficulty much like animation time. It lets players adjust how much they want to work to not get raped and/or get out of rape as its happening. Lets people meet their individual skill levels with simple sliders for immersion. You could also add a slider(s) that adjust how much damage enemy physical attacks do versus H damage.

- 100% need some kind of clothing damage, or clothed animations while she is raped with them on, and then possibly if they can make her nude then transition to those ones. her getting raped nude and then reappearing fully clothed in pristine condition is the biggest culprit for immersion breaking, and reminds me of games where healing magically fixes their clothes in many JRPGS out there :p

- Be kinda cool if enemies had a transition animation to switch to a new sex pose midway, possibly upping the struggle difficulty as they get closer to achieving their "goal" Progressive animation stages are always a big plus if you can add them, especially if they work in tandem with damage/struggle systems. For example your intial blowjob might not be very dangerous, but the zombie could amp that to a more aggressive animation either mid scene, or if you are getting raped too much (corruption) or your health is lower etc. Whatever you want really. You can get a lot of mileage out of having each enemy with 2-3 animations, rather than one having like 5-7 they just throw out there like an idea

- Enemies having ways to grab to start an animation or initiate struggling rather than always needing to get bitch slapped 5 times for a knockdown would be great

- Any kind of corruption system planned?

- The gameplay is pretty decent as far as running and gunning, im sure the smoothness and bugs will be ironed out. Definitely feels like RE5 gameplay which is great! One of my favorites after 4.

Lots of potential, interested to see how you shape it from here. If you integrate the sex well enough with the gameplay, the way you have your animations set up now (seem like animated movie clips) is completely fine. Good luck!

-

OP
VersusX

VersusX

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
@Stranger
Soon the herbs will make their appearance to make it harder to die ;)

@???
Not enough with the settings option to make it last 30 secs? :cry:

@Jesus
No problem, I'm glad you like it. About the water not being traversable in the second room it's because it's of a higher level. Maybe it's not noticeable because of the water transparency but it's deeper than the one in the first room.
Fluid movement is against Resident Evil :ROFLMAO:. I'd like to make smoother transitions, but not being an animator is a con. I'll see what I can make with that, can't make any promises tho.
The aim point is something that, hopefully, will be fixed soon, it's caused because the animation itself it's not correctly aiming to the center.

@Satou
Just as @Moondough said; there will be male protagonists too (y).

@DarkMist67
The Sexttack/struggle system is something that will be reworked, since I didn't like too much how it ended up implemented.
Hmm Sexttacks should be doing damage or at least they were doing the last time I tested that xD. Right now Sexttacks causes 3 'damage'-types: To stamina, to life and finally the inflation which affects stats like movement speed and visibility.
Options for struggle difficulty are something that may be better integrated with the difficulty selection mode (I think). Something that is planned to be added.
The cloth damage system will soon be added ;)
Infected transitioning from one animation to another is something that would be related to the cloth damage system. But because that imply transition animations, it's a nightmare to implement :eek:, so it'll probably take more time than the cloth damage system to be implemented (reaching the point in Patreon where we can afford freelancers or even new members to the team is still very far away).
Thank you! hopefully it will just get better and better :)

@DarkMist67 & @Stranger
Corruption system? With the Sexttack system being reworked, something along those lines will be in place. Not too deep though, meaning no story related changes based on that 'param' but game-play.

Thank you guys for your amazing feedback and suggestions :love:

moogles

Lurker
Reputation score
When you first set the option for 30sec, you need to start the game and "set it" to 30sec again ingame... so it actually is 30sec. Or maybe just do the option ingame.

DarkMist67

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Different animations based on your characters state like infection level or clothing damage is plenty fine, actual animations to the transition if it happens mid sex attack for example is just gravy, thanks for answering all those questions though!

cavecricket48

Sex Demon
Reputation score
For general balance, can't Jill do more damage/have less lag between shots/knife thrusts? Taking three headshots for a zambie is eyebrow-raising, but taking ten or so knife stabs to kill something is infuriating, especially when it feels like there's a need for a second between them.

OP
VersusX

VersusX

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
@moogles
Oh wait. You mean there's a bug with that? :oops:

@DarkMist67
No problem! thank to you for giving such an amazing feedback and making the questions :)

@cavecricket48
Have you tried letting the LMB down while shooting instead of pressing it? (it's faster that way). The knife needs some tweaking but one thing to note is that it's like the gun, I mean you have to hit on critical parts to make more damage. It's not the same if you hit the arm that if you hit the chest or the head. Three headshots to kill an Infected is basically because the pistol is on its lowest level. The game will feature a weapon upgrade system ;). Right now the pistol is like the M92F in RE5.

And now some new info for you guys!

v0.0.3 has been released!

This one is for bugfixing too. The main one is the "exploding" Jill model. It should be fixed now.
You can take a look at the change-log here:
-v0.0.3-

+Added+ A little easter-egg/extra in the Main Menu/Title Screen for those who complete again the Arena

+Changed+ When an Infected discovers you from a high distance it pops to your direction without turning animation. This should have changed now

+Changed+ Small tweak to the inflation morph to try and avoid some clipping in the cloth

+Changed+ The "help" text for the Patreon option in the Main Menu/Title Screen

+Changed+ Version Number on Main Menu/Title Screen and in the Results Screen to reflect the new version

+Bugfix+ Sometimes when aiming or getting hit Jill’s model start to glitch (like vertices going crazy around the map) and stop after a second or two.

+Bugfix+ When getting KeyItems you can see Jill going naked for a second

+Bugfix+ When triggering the end of the countdown scene while being sexttacked the QTE UI graphics will remain there even when you auto-counter it after the scene

+Bugfix+ Grammar error in the first door when examining it while still closed

As mentioned with the release of the v0.0.2, it now respects the release date order set in Patreon. So, the public release will happen soon after Patreon releases. Here are the dates:
  • Fox Patrons - 5-10-2018 (Today!)
  • Hound Patrons - 5-12-2018
  • Eagles Patrons - 5-15-2018
  • Pigeon Patrons - 5-19-2018
  • Public Release - 5-24-2018
We also added a FAQ for Bioasshard in Patreon for everyone to read it. You can access it

In that link we also discuss some info on the next update. That one won't be a small bug-fixing update like this one but a bigger one;)

Thank you everyone for your feedback, suggestions and bug-reporting!:giggle:

ThatWeirdGuyWithaWeirdHat

The Gentleman Thief
Reputation score
Has anyone tried to lock max health with cheatengine? I seem to be dying too quick for my liking :)
I managed to pull it off. The health starts at 100 so start there.

Edit: While playing with CE, I found you can also freeze the blue circle (Stamina gauge?) that allows you to get knocked down once its empty. It too starts at 100. If you allow yourself to get hit just once, a scan between 95 and 70 should narrow both gauge values down pretty quick.
WARNING! Leaving values frozen in CE during the end results screen crashes the game.

Last edited:

karist

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I want to play this game using PS dualshock, but PS4 dualshock is needed ? Can't play PS3 one ?

OP
VersusX

VersusX

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
@karist
As long as your PC detects it, it should work with the game. It doesn't has to be PS4 controller only. ;)

And now...

Bioasshard Arena v.0.0.3 Released!

Exactly as it reads :) A new version has been released.
Not many adds on this one as we're trying to refine/bug-fix what we have now before starting to add more to it.
This time is the first patch. So it's a smaller size.

To install it, you just have to open the .rar file and uncompress both files to the same exact place where you have the 0.0.2 version as stated in the Readme! file. (One of the two files in the .rar is the Readme! file so just select 'yes' when prompted to override the older 0.0.2 version Readme! one).

Then execute the Patch Installer and it will auto-update the game for you.

The reason for this small patch?

Well basically the main reason is to see if we finally managed to fix one of the main bugs: the "exploding" Jill model. This bug should be fixed with this patch. For the complete changelog, please, see the "Readme!" file.

Please, enjoy, and share! ;)

Ok guys, I need your amazing feedback once again. For all of you who were having the 'exploding' Jill bug, try this new version and let me know if it's fixed for you. We really need to know if that's fixed to keep the development of the next version (which will be a big one; 0.1.0)

dijitz

Sex Demon
Reputation score
@karist
As long as your PC detects it, it should work with the game. It doesn't has to be PS4 controller only. ;)

And now...

Bioasshard Arena v.0.0.3 Released!

Exactly as it reads :) A new version has been released.
Not many adds on this one as we're trying to refine/bug-fix what we have now before starting to add more to it.
This time is the first patch. So it's a smaller size.

To install it, you just have to open the .rar file and uncompress both files to the same exact place where you have the 0.0.2 version as stated in the Readme! file. (One of the two files in the .rar is the Readme! file so just select 'yes' when prompted to override the older 0.0.2 version Readme! one).

Then execute the Patch Installer and it will auto-update the game for you.

The reason for this small patch?

Well basically the main reason is to see if we finally managed to fix one of the main bugs: the "exploding" Jill model. This bug should be fixed with this patch. For the complete changelog, please, see the "Readme!" file.

Please, enjoy, and share! ;)

Ok guys, I need your amazing feedback once again. For all of you who were having the 'exploding' Jill bug, try this new version and let me know if it's fixed for you. We really need to know if that's fixed to keep the development of the next version (which will be a big one; 0.1.0)
Wait so where do I get version point 0.0.2 from so I can patch it? I can't remember where I even put the .1 version....

Edit: Found it here is their site. Maybe this was posted in the thread but I ended up scouring throught the internet to find it.

Last edited:

Drakeero

Lurker
Reputation score
Wow, I'm very interested in this now. I'd also love to see what you do with the gender reversed sections as well. There's not much out there with male protagonists trying to avoid getting raped into oblivion by a mob of assertive female zombie monsters. I think the last time I saw it done well was with Zell's Forest of Blue Skin sprite game. If you throw in milking instead of penetrating plant monsters and the like that'd be a really rare treat.