What's new

ACT Patreon Active [VersusX] Bioasshard

nope.spawn

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Unfortunately, I'm still having the same issue as I had in the first demo version. This time I can at least get past the first area. It seems the game will crash if I attack the zombie while it still hasn't "detected" me, like if I try shooting it from afar or I run up to it and knife it before it can turn around.

I can't get past the second area though. The same error will occur during the cutscene when the gates shut and the zombies start getting up.

OP
VersusX

VersusX

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
@dijitz
That was my bad. I edited so fast the dl link that I forgot that the 0.0.2 version was necessary.
Edited the post to add the link to v.0.0.2 back :)

@Drakeero
The playable male character is planned to be added after the next big version. We already have some ideas for the "interaction" with the enemies. Hopefully we'll implement them right ;)

@nope.spawn
Sorry to hear that. What's exactly the error you get? Any info thrown? Any error message?

@BAB PEEG
Thanks for the suggestion, I took a look at it. Wow poor Jill and Claire hahaha.

Ok guys, so nobody reported that the 'exploding' Jill bug is yet in there. I guess I can mark it as fixed ;)
(What happened to the smiley? why are they cut?)

OP
VersusX

VersusX

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
I've attached the error that I keep getting. It appears almost always at this exact moment in the cutscene and as you can see, the error doesn't exactly tell me much. Is there a log file or something like that I can provide?
Thanks for the error-screen. Yeah it's not very explicit xD. As far as I remember I didn't add the crash reporter at the time of making the build so probably there's not any log apart from the windows one.
By that screen I see you have it configured at low. What are your PC specs?
That may be similar to the crashes I get but in my case the message states that it ran out of virtual memory and I get it as soon as a turn and jump into water at the start.
I've made some research related to that error and here's what I found (a few specific quotes):
"Looks like you ran out of memory"
"For what its worth, the issue was an outdated graphics driver. Downloaded the latests drivers and everything is working fine."

And the longest one from one of Epic's dev:

"The GPU crash may be related to microsoft's Timeout Detection & Recovery(TDR) feature. You can find out more about it here:

Basically, it detects if your GPU is hung up and if it passes a certain amount of time Windows will automatically reset the GPU resulting in the crash. This is done to prevent a freeze forcing a hard reboot of the system.

Sometimes you need to add a little more time for your GPU to process before Windows causes the reset. To do this you need to change the TDR delay.

I have two suggestion on how to do this you can do it manually yourself OR you can download a tool that will do it for you. However, I haven't used the tool that much myself but it does appear to work. (Use at your own risk)

Method 1 (manually):

• Go to the this link:
  • There you will find a section called TdrDelay it gives you all the information you need to create a registry key that will change the delay time
  • To open your registry open your start menu and type "run" once the window is open type "regedit" and hit OK
  • Now you should have Registry Editor open this is where you will use the info at the website I just linked.
  • First navigate the key path HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\System\CurrentControlSet\Control\GraphicsDrivers
  • Right click on GraphicsDrivers and go to new> DWORD (32 bit) value
  • You will see a new key appear make sure to name it "TdrDelay"
  • Right click it and select "modify"
  • Under Value data enter 10 (this is the number of seconds to delay) make sure you have Decimal selected as the base
  • Hit okay and restart your system
Method 2

• Go to this forum:
  • Download TDR Manipulator
  • Run the application and change the TdrDelay value to 10
  • Restart your system

And finally this one that was posted by another user, that implies making changes in the windows registry:

"thats the solution that worked for me:

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\GraphicsDrivers]

"TdrDelay"=dword:0000000a

"TdrDebugMode"=dword:00000001

"TdrLevel"=dword:00000000"

Honestly, I'd consider the first two ones: Running out of memory - maybe you have not enough available memory to run the game. Outdated graphic card's driver - This is somewhat common.
The other ones are more "complicated" ones if you're not used to tweak on windows params. Besides they're assuming the fatal error is caused by a gpu problem which is not the 100% of the cases.

Let's see if this helps. Also please, let me know your PC specs.

EDIT: Don't know why, sometimes the "click to expand" button is not available in the quotes. Maybe that just happens to me but in case not, just reload the page and you should see it

Last edited:

nope.spawn

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I use a Microsoft Surface Pro 4 so I guess it might be a GPU problem (because I don't actually have one).

Here are the specs:
Intel Core i7 6650U @ 2.20 GHz
8GB RAM
Intel Iris Graphics 540
Windows 10 (64-bit)

While I guess it may be due to the fact that I don't have a GPU, I've been able to run other games on medium easily and even other UE4 games run reasonably well on low settings.

Devilofcain

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
woah this game is already awsome for just a 5 min game, great work man, the only problem is that u can't really have infinite scenes and infinite HP, but i think u are gonna add it later on if u want to add, i'm so hyped for this game release.

OP
VersusX

VersusX

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
@nope.spawn
Oh I see. So yeah that may be the problem.
I think 8gb RAM is enough but that integrated gpu... and yeah it doesn't have to be because it can't run it properly for the overall requirements but more like the use of some specific stuff like SM5 shaders. Maybe you can run UE4 games that doesn't use that (if that's what's causing the Fatal Error in Bioasshard for you I mean).
Hmmm I don't know what to suggest in this case... I know! If when the next version comes out, you still have the same problem, tell me and I'll try to set up a custom version for you without using some stuff and see if that solves it ;)

@Devilofcain
Thank you! I'm glad you like it.
About the sexttacks and their duration I guess you'll like the new system we'll be implementing for the next release (v.0.1.0) :)

Deathwing9000

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
@VerusX Are you planning to add multiple gang rapes / creature rapes in the future? (small worms, big worms, Bugs or whatever?)

I know Resident Evil opens up a whole bunch of possibilities, some may even wonder if impregnation may be a thing as parasites were in the game.

Uxot

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Wish the Arena there was a game over scene that is done until you press a button or make her not die when "out of HP",she could be dripping after a "sexttack",dunno if its the case but after some time her belly could empty over time? just suggestions..

Also about running this in 4k lol playing with mouse it keeps going out of focus alot (fullscreen) i get weird artifacts where there tons of zombies seems to be coming from them xD

OP
VersusX

VersusX

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
@Deathwing9000
We'd like to have gang rapes in the future (it's in the list of things we want to add in the first post) but it will all depend on if we manage to get new machines. I can hardly test it right now with just one infected per sexttack don't even want to think about adding more :eek:

@Uxot
Sorry, no game over scenes for Bioasshard. Just story-related scenes and enemy attacks' (it does even has its "why". There's reasons for not having a game over scene but they'll be revealed in the game).
The inflation won't be permanent; there will be ways to "heal" from it :).
Oh man, I can hardly run it on 720... can't even imagine it running on 4k. So you can expect any kind of bug/glitch on that resolution (even if they shouldn't happen because it's just a matter of scaling stuff up but it can't be tested at all :( ). What kind of artifacts you get with the zombies? May them be similar to the 'exploding' Jill glitches?

Thank you guys for your suggestions ;)

Uxot

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Lol yeah they kinda "explode" like zombie arm texture stretch all over the place for a few seconds,also im curious whats the list of "Infected" is planned? dogs and lickers i hope ? :p

derakino999

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
id like to second the petition for integrated gpu users since i have one too and i can run new games on medium too
but this slow af

Yunguy1

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Honestly there's only so much that game engines can really provide for certain systems. Nowadays most game engines are straying away from supporting outdated graphics cards simply because standards and requirements for games are now a lot higher than before, thus requiring higher end computers, [ or at least computers with graphics cards that can support DX10+ without having to resort to ignored specs ].

TL;DR : Engines are stopping support of old graphics cards because it's limiting its potential. Unless they're Frostbite Engine level of coding, don't expect too much from UE4.

As for integrated graphics cards, I'm not sure what their infrastructure looks or works, but they're also very limiting since they're made to support the very basics for laptops as convenience. Unless it's a 960M or over though.

Besides the whole talk about engine support, liking the game so far. Very good update though with the ability to change graphic settings.

Last edited:

derakino999

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
"most" if you only mean ue4
the two main game engines of today are UE4 and unity and unity still supports integrated graphics pretty well via launch config (ugliest graphics)
well, i dont know if all
mine is a modest gpu as i said i can run a chunk of today's heavy games (pretty much everything as long as it isn 4k )
the problem is just optimization

Yunguy1

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
If it's optimization, well that's really up to the developer's skill sets and time put in.

Emerald_Gladiator

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
If it's optimization, well that's really up to the developer's skill sets and time put in.
Yeah, that's actually something I've wondered about for this particular game (optimization).

I can run quite a few of the modern games out there now (*insert typical list of modern games*), but this game craps out my rig, and it's the only one to do so.
Experiencing crashes, lags, and my GPU going into overload with its fans.
Not the BEST PC I've ever built (running a Ryzen build with a 1060 and 24 GB of RAM), but it really should be able to handle this.
Don't care to troubleshoot really, but just wondering if anyone's also experiencing problems with this particular game.

kiko

aka the Asian rapper Kikkoman Flowsauce
Reputation score
Yeah, that's actually something I've wondered about for this particular game (optimization).

I can run quite a few of the modern games out there now (*insert typical list of modern games*), but this game craps out my rig, and it's the only one to do so.
Experiencing crashes, lags, and my GPU going into overload with its fans.
Not the BEST PC I've ever built (running a Ryzen build with a 1060 and 24 GB of RAM), but it really should be able to handle this.
Don't care to troubleshoot really, but just wondering if anyone's also experiencing problems with this particular game.
You're doing something wrong, I ran this on a dual core pentium e5500 with a GT640 on lowest settings without any notable hickups (30-60 fps). This was after he added settings where I set everything to low except post processing and textures. Ran at 720p. This is a PC I built explicitly for hentai games, and I never expected to run alpha UE4 games on it.

Screenshot_51.png

Also the water shader is terribly unoptimised, just set it to low and you shouldn't have any issues

Last edited:

chilerun

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Are there any plans to have an option for H attacks to end on command? Even if it's just for the demo because so far some are 10/10.