What's new

Wolf (ふらむそふと / Fram Soft) 幻想のアイリス / Iris In Fantasy (RJ207577)

Status
Not open for further replies.

zerobreaker

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Link :
has anyone try this one yet? Is it good?

herovip0903

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Quite decent game. Wonder why noone notice yet. There's loli and shota though.

autizboyz

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
How the hell do you buy the crystal thing in underground battle arena(?) Everytime i buy it, the vendor keep taking it back or something like that

4lurk3r

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
How the hell do you buy the crystal thing in underground battle arena(?) Everytime i buy it, the vendor keep taking it back or something like that
If you're talking about the 5000BP Black Orb, one of the 6 you need to gather, then it turns out someone has bought it before you. He's in the desert city's inn, and is willing to trade for 1 Orichalcon. If it's something else, then I'm not sure.

Sangoku25

Tentacle God
Reputation score

it give quest where you really need help ^ ^
that would be nice if who can help little bit this art quest thank you ^^

CursedRena

Reputation score
Beat the game. As far as I can tell, there's no gallery unlock after completion so you have to find every cg manually to add them.

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score
Beat the game. As far as I can tell, there's no gallery unlock after completion so you have to find every cg manually to add them.
If you beat the game, can you tell us what certain npcs ask? I mean the ones when you need to type in a maximum of 2 characters.

Kaien

Demon Girl
Reputation score
The NPCs that ask you to input something are asking you how much of "something" exists in the game.
I forgot the exact number but just input numbers starting from 1 and you'll get it eventually.

Does anyone have a full save with full gallery unlocked?

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score
Ok, I just got to a point where I can't progress any further. There's a temple where it doesn't let me go downstairs and on the volcano there's a boss missing...

Edit* Ok, I've just beaten the last bounty boss and I don't see anywhere else left for me to go. Am I missing anything else? How do I know if I finished the game?

Last edited:

etigoya

Tentacle God
Reputation score
The NPCs that ask you to input something are asking you how much of "something" exists in the game.
I forgot the exact number but just input numbers starting from 1 and you'll get it eventually.

Does anyone have a full save with full gallery unlocked?
in home, click doll 15 times
Ok, I just got to a point where I can't progress any further. There's a temple where it doesn't let me go downstairs and on the volcano there's a boss missing...

Edit* Ok, I've just beaten the last bounty boss and I don't see anywhere else left for me to go. Am I missing anything else? How do I know if I finished the game?
maybe u need find

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score
[QUOTE="maybe u need find [/QUOTE]

Ahhh I see. Thanks Eti.
Another question. Are you supposed to get scenes with all costumes? I ask this, because I didn't get any with the tentacles and loli one.

etigoya

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Are you supposed to get scenes with all costumes? I ask this, because I didn't get any with the tentacles and loli one.
sorry this game i saw hscene only
but in walkthrough (【ネタバレ】ギャラリー解放ヒントなど.txt)
ロリの服:メルディランド北の遺跡1F、隠し通路を抜けた先の宝箱にある。
hmmm ruins in city north, 1F has hidden road, can find in treasure box there
触手の服:魔物の森のグリーンローパーを撃破後に入手した触手を鍛冶屋に渡す。
hmmm in monster forest, defeat green roper and get tentacle, give it to blacksmith

4lurk3r

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
The game is linear for the first three cities you visit, but afterwards you're left to wander semi-freely to obtain all 6 orbs you need to fight the final boss on even-ish terms.

There is NG+ content in this game. On your second(+) run onwards, there will be different dialogue and probably storyline events, 3 new bosses and a souped-up final boss. Finishing NG+ unlocks the sound gallery.

NG story progression:
>Talk to the village elder in the starting village.
>Head to the eastern cave, beat up the boss, talk to the lost boy, return to the village elder.
>Automatically obtain Silver Orb. Also open the blue chest for money.
>Head north through a cave to the second village. Do adventurer things.
>Head further north to another cave, try to pass (you can't), return to the second village and talk to the village headman (NW house). Pay 10k or pay with sexual services for the pass.
>Return to the cave and go through it to reach the capital city.
>Talk to the fortune teller (capital city main area, NE house) for plot exposition.

From here on out the game technically branches out into free-roam while you seek out the remaining 5 orbs, but enemy difficulty scales according to location so you might find yourself in over your head if you try to sequence break.

Red Orb: buy a スコップ from the capital slums (west) area, then head all the way east of the capital to the point the fortune-teller indicated, and examine the ground to dig it up. Talk to the fortune-teller again, then make your way to the port town (all the way SE of the capital). Head to the bar, and talk to the bald guy there. Buy him a drink. He'll then request materials (1 ハイエーテル and 1 ミスリル), both buyable in the port town. Not sure if seduction can work.

Blue Orb: talk to the girl you met en route to the capital in her house in the second village. She is willing to trade for an Elixir(霊薬エリクシア), seduction probably won't work. One can be found through a hidden passage in the ruins north of the capital, or bought for 20k from the capital slums (west) area, or rewarded from helping the hooded cult guys in the capital slums area.

Green Orb: attempt to enter the capital mansion (north) area and be rejected. Talk to the NPC that spawned right next to the entrance. Travel back to starting village, open blue chest in Iris' home for the Uniform clothes, wear the Uniform and return to the mansion. The mansion master is willing to trade for 50k or a special item found in the dungeon NE of the capital (chest in fairy queen boss area). Seduction apparently can work if you're lewd enough.

Black Orb: talk to the hooded guy blocking the path to an underground area in the sand city. Return to the fortune-teller in the capital. Head to the capital slums (west) area, talk to the NPC in the SE house. He's willing to trade the pass you need for 10k or a special item found in the green dragon dungeon SW from the Coin Collector's Castle (which is itself E of the capital). Not sure if seduction can work. Get the pass, return to the hooded guy, battle in the underground fighting ring until you get 5000 BP. Try to buy the Black Orb from the gift redemption option (it's gone; someone bought it before you did). Talk to the newly spawned NPC in the sand city's inn. He's willing to trade for Orichalcum. Not sure if seduction can work. One can be bought for 20k in the capital slums area, 4 can be found in dungeons (though the last one is in the final dungeon).

Gold Orb: found in a chest guarded by the Dragon living east of the sand city. Pretty strong boss, bring fire resists.

For the final dungeon, head NW of the sand city to some kind of teleporter zone. Talk to the NPC there and supply him with 魔水晶 bought from the capital slums area or found in the dungeon far S of the sand city(?). Afterwards, the magic circle will teleport you to the final dungeon area - the blue chest on the other side can only be opened if virgin. Things are fairly linear from there.

By the way, this is accessible from the gallery hint text file, but the loli clothes scene is from one of the NPCs in the port town, and the tentacle clothes scene is from sleeping with it on (2 variations depending on lewdness).

Last edited:

robertohen

Sex Demon
Reputation score
The game is linear for the first three cities you visit, but afterwards you're left to wander semi-freely to obtain all 6 orbs you need to fight the final boss on even-ish terms.

I've not quite reached there yet, but there is NG+ content in this game. That is, on your second(+) run onwards, there will be different dialogue and probably storyline events.

NG story progression:
>Talk to the village elder in the starting village.
>Head to the eastern cave, beat up the boss, talk to the lost boy, return to the village elder.
>Automatically obtain Silver Orb. Also open the blue chest for money.
>Head north through a cave to the second village. Do adventurer things.
>Head further north to another cave, try to pass (you can't), return to the second village and talk to the village headman (NW house). Pay 10k or pay with sexual services for the pass.
>Return to the cave and go through it to reach the capital city.
>Talk to the fortune teller (capital city main area, NE house) for plot exposition.

From here on out the game technically branches out into free-roam while you seek out the remaining 5 orbs, but enemy difficulty scales according to location so you might find yourself in over your head if you try to sequence break.

Red Orb: buy a スコップ from the capital slums (west) area, then head all the way east of the capital to the point the fortune-teller indicated, and examine the ground to dig it up. Talk to the fortune-teller again, then make your way to the port town (all the way SE of the capital). Head to the bar, and talk to the bald guy there. Buy him a drink. He'll then request materials (1 ハイエーテル and 1 of something else, forgot), all buyable in the port town. Not sure if seduction can work.

Blue Orb: talk to the girl you met en route to the capital in her house in the second village. She is willing to trade for an Elixir(霊薬エリクシア), not sure if seduction can work. One can be found through a hidden passage in the ruins north of the capital, or bought for 20k from the capital slums (west) area, or rewarded from helping the hooded cult guys in the capital slums area.

Green Orb: attempt to enter the capital mansion (north) area and be rejected. Talk to the NPC that spawned right next to the entrance. Travel back to starting village, open blue chest in Iris' home for the Uniform clothes, wear the Uniform and return to the mansion. The mansion master is willing to trade for 50k or a special item found in the dungeon NE of the capital (chest in fairy queen boss area). Seduction apparently can work if you're lewd enough.

Black Orb: talk to the hooded guy blocking the path to an underground area in the sand city. Return to the fortune-teller in the capital. Head to the capital slums (west) area, talk to the NPC in the SE house. He's willing to trade the pass you need for money (10k? 20k? forgot) or a special item IIRC found in the green dragon dungeon SW from the Coin Collector's Castle (which is itself E of the capital). Not sure if seduction can work. Get the pass, return to the hooded guy, battle in the underground fighting ring until you get 5000 BP. Try to buy the Black Orb from the gift redemption option (it's gone; someone bought it before you did). Talk to the newly spawned NPC in the sand city's inn. He's willing to trade for Orichalcum. Not sure if seduction can work. One can be bought for 20k in the capital slums area, one can be found somewhere in some dungeon I forgot which.

Gold Orb: found in a chest guarded by the Dragon living east of the sand city. Pretty strong boss, bring fire resists.

For the final dungeon, head NW of the sand city to some kind of teleporter zone. Talk to the NPC there and supply him with 魔水晶 bought from the capital slums area or found in the dungeon far S of the sand city(?). Afterwards, the magic circle will teleport you to the final dungeon area - the blue chest on the other side can only be opened if virgin. Things are fairly linear from there.

By the way, this is accessible from the gallery hint text file, but the loli clothes scene is from one of the NPCs in the port town, and the tentacle clothes scene is from sleeping with it on (2 variations depending on lewdness).
Thank you! ^^

CNAlt

Reputation score
Can someone pls guide me on how to get the maid costume

Status
Not open for further replies.