What's new

[Complete - Full] [Wolf RPG] すごろくセックス~運命はサイコロが握る、チ○コは私が握る~ / Sugoroku SEX: The Dice Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yugifan3

Tentacle God
Reputation score
DLsite:

Ulfm Topic :
https://ulmf.org/threads/sugorokusekkusuhasaikorogaru_chikohagaru-rj115981.4429/

Complete

Download Links :
Partial with full game

Pass : Yugifan3

Link to Full translation Patch :

Decensored CG Patch: by @lovenot

Full Patched Game with Translation :

Credits: Mayaktheunholy, Lovenot

Last edited:

djweish

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Whenever I try to extract the .rar, it tells me that "The archive is either in unknown format or damaged" and won't let me. Is anyone else getting that issue, or just me? Anyone know what might be causing it? I've tried downloading it four times, but the same issue each time.

Bryanis

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Whenever I try to extract the .rar, it tells me that "The archive is either in unknown format or damaged" and won't let me. Is anyone else getting that issue, or just me? Anyone know what might be causing it? I've tried downloading it four times, but the same issue each time.
Got no problem on my end. The file is password protected but unless somehow you skip the password input, you probably got unlucky in the download and end up having damaged data. So best option is to re download the file.

djweish

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Got no problem on my end. The file is password protected but unless somehow you skip the password input, you probably got unlucky in the download and end up having damaged data. So best option is to re download the file.
I can't understand it, it must be a problem on my end but I don't know what. I've tried downloading six or so times, doesn't even help if I use a different browser or device and then transfer to my computer. I'm not even getting as far as inputting the password, Is there a mirror of the file anywhere?

Bryanis

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
I'm really no expert at that, but the only possibility that would come to my mind is that you're having such a very outdated winrar / zip program that it fail to properly recognized the archive. But if that was the case you'll have lot of occurence of this problem.
So I'll let more knowledgeable peoples try to solve your problem. Sorry if there is a long wait...

OP
Yugifan3

Yugifan3

Tentacle God
Reputation score
I sent a google drive link to him through PM. If that fails, then it's most likely something related to, as you said, Winrar or his PC.
In other news, there been some discussion on Discord regarding turning this into a full thanks to @mayaktheunholy .

Last edited:

mayaktheunholy

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Bumping because I'm finally done with this! Sorry it took so long. I thought I'd go back to Lucia and finish it then come back to this, but I ended up getting burned out on Lucia again. So I finished this since it would be a lot faster than slogging through something I'm burned out on.

Links to both the translation and the de-censor pack started by Yugi and finished by LoveNot are on my blog, link to that is in my signature. Will also post links in the discord linked in my signature. And I'm sure Yugi will update the OP.
(and a pre-patched upload will crop up eventually, I'm sure)

Malvezzi

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Been a while since the last time I see a new completed translation. Thank you very much for this Maya.

Status
Not open for further replies.