What's new

ACT Active Ryona Guro [Eluku] Wolf's Dungeon

Fenril

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
My biggest complaint, honestly, is that the game is named Wolf's Dungeon but right now, only 1/3 of it is actual dungeon. I was liking the game more when it was more about bondage and less about <insert random monster here>.

DStalker

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
My biggest complaint, honestly, is that the game is named Wolf's Dungeon but right now, only 1/3 of it is actual dungeon. I was liking the game more when it was more about bondage and less about <insert random monster here>.
Now that i think about it, i agree about the bondage.
The best parts of the game for me was the first prison and the futa torture dungeon.

redx

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
It'd be real funny if merchant girl backstabs her and she ends up in some kinda dungeon again.

Untamed

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Eluku reiterates that Nona's futa condition will be alleviated by the time she leaves the forest.
I sure hope there's more urethral insertion (in the dick) before that happens.. at the moment, it's severely lacking.

It'd be real funny if merchant girl backstabs her and she ends up in some kinda dungeon again.
I feel that, not long after Nona is rid of the Futa Seed, she'll end up in another dungeon with another really hot gimmick (in which case, I dunno how Eluku plans on topping "becoming a futa when near/at max arousal" because, IMHO, that's pretty up there in top shelf deliciousness).

From there on, the sequence will continue
wake up in a dungeon with a super cool, body-altering gimmick
escape dungeon
explore new area, defeating new monsters therein while affected by body-alteration
Back to normal
get defeated in order to progress

I dunno about the rest of you, but I think this is absolutely genius

Last edited:

saviliana

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Dungons can be so big that contains actaul forest inside, they never tell how big a dungon we were in..........so........

Fenril

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Dungons can be so big that contains actaul forest inside, they never tell how big a dungon we were in..........so........
Yea, no. That's a cop-out explanation if I ever heard one. This ain't Vagrant Story and we're not in the Snowly Forest here, which, while still inside the city walls, is still outside.

Either way, ready for a new area, ready to ditch the futa mechanic. It's getting old and I'm really into futa as much as some.

Frankerz

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Yea, no. That's a cop-out explanation if I ever heard one. This ain't Vagrant Story and we're not in the Snowly Forest here, which, while still inside the city walls, is still outside.

Either way, ready for a new area, ready to ditch the futa mechanic. It's getting old and I'm really into futa as much as some.
I'm personally really sad to see the futa side go :(
It's by far my favorite fetish. Oh well. Can't complain I guess, we got a lot of it up until there.

kiko

aka the Asian rapper Kikkoman Flowsauce
Reputation score
I'm really happy to see the futa status not being permanent. Kinda put me off when I saw it implemented in the first place

TouchFluffyTail

One Angeri Floof
Reputation score
Eluku pretty much said that the futa status will be temporary from day 1 he introduced it into the game.
IMO it's a shame that Nona didn't use her futa power voluntarily on some girl, but what's done is done...

Icychocobo

Lurker
Reputation score
It seems we're back once again, with a rather... Interesting website design.

For those of you just returning, Wolf's Dungeon has had an update. Let's get to the break down.

Milk Nepenthes can now be defeated. As can Nona. To see the new Game Over animation and the end screen for it, you need to tussle with the Seed Scorpion, lose, then get nabbed by the weird tree thing whilst infested. You'll find that you won't have much time to escape with the reaction commands before the Scorpion joins in. But, if it does... Well, I'll let you see for yourself.
Much like an MMO expansion, the level cap has been increased again, from 18 to 20.
Additonally, Fluid Star, Suck Leg (easily the worst name so far, possibly tied with Devil's SAP), and Seed Scorpion have had their durability adjusted. On my save, I managed to roll extremely high strength with my dungeon level ups, so they go down in one hit for me. The tree goes down in about four. I assume they were made easier to kill, but I can't quite tell.
If you can clear the Nepenthes pit, there's a save bed on the other side, but there's nothing beyond it. If you find the run-up and fight annoying, this is the ideal place to rest. Otherwise, you might want to stay put near the Pachinko machine.

Now for the blurb:
The boss (Devil's SAP) is up next. Eluku warns that the next update will likely be lacking in content. Sensible, given how long Milk Nepenthes took. I would only assume the boss is more, or similarly, complicated.
He gives a breakdown on what will happen after the boss; the parasite (Google Translate transcribes it as insect, so I guess it's an insect...?) that is causing Nona's phallic condition will be removed by something during the cliff climb, which will occur near Merchant Cat. If you are unable to bypass the challenge, that same something will do... Something to Nona. He doesn't say what. However, if you survive, you pass through a door which closes behind you, making you unable to return.
With Nona's futa form resolved, he might return the clothing mechanic, both its perks and demerits, if he is able to make them interesting.
Oh, and he says that, while animations for slimes is challenging, he says he'll do his best. Given how... Mediocre his slime monsters were in Fairy Fighting (Green Amoeba in particular), it's clear that he's not especially good at them. But, he's improved greatly over these last few years. I'm sure he'll do alright.

Another fun thing for you fellas. You recall how several folks have complained about the lack of dungeon in the game? Despite the title? Well, it sounds like he has the same concerns. The translation is a bit spotty in this section, but he says stuff about dungeons and ruins, so we're probably gonna get some stone-walled goodness soon.

So that's about it. It looks like those merfolk I was liking from a few months back have probably been scrapped, but hey, we can't all win. Go get the new update. The new animations are, in my opinion, fantastic.

jbloggsey

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Here's an update of the mega pack I posted last time. A changelog of sorts:

Includes most recent version, 12 saves with fixed titles, the cheat engine table is broken (So if anyone wants to fix it, be my guest.) And there's a guide to the saves, scenes and monsters in a text document.

Seriously though, we need some proper names for the monsters and such.

Icychocobo

Lurker
Reputation score
Seriously though, we need some proper names for the monsters and such.
Proper in what manner? All of the monsters have names that have been mentioned on Eluku's blog. They may be a bit... Grammatically incorrect, but they're names. I'm sure I (or anyone else if they beat me to it) can compile a list of names for you if the blog is too difficult for you to trawl through.

Damoriva

Cthulhu
Reputation score
That Nepenthes thing needs some tweaking. It seems impossible to escape from it and get away before it can grab you again while you're... infested or whatever.

Last edited:

Averuncus

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
... the cheat engine table is broken (So if anyone wants to fix it, be my guest.)
I created that cheat table and it's still working fine for me, but here is a newer version which might work better for you.

Edit: The Cheat Table only works if you saved at least once in the game (and did a restart after the first save)!

Attachments

Last edited:

kiza_koto

Reputation score
I've been reading this forum for updates and honestly I'm glad it's here,
Question though: If I try to get Wolf chan to eat the golden apple (I've been holding onto a spare since I already fought those flies about a handful of times, I figured it would give her more energy to use her other melee moves), she gets stuck in one frame as if she wasn't meant to eat it at all - but if I put her near an enemy, she starts to interact with the enemy instead, and the apple is gone. Can anyone else successfully get her to eat the gold apple?

Will Not Available

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Question though: If I try to get Wolf chan to eat the golden apple (I've been holding onto a spare since I already fought those flies about a handful of times, I figured it would give her more energy to use her other melee moves), she gets stuck in one frame as if she wasn't meant to eat it at all - but if I put her near an enemy, she starts to interact with the enemy instead, and the apple is gone. Can anyone else successfully get her to eat the gold apple?
As far as I know, you aren't supposed to eat the apple, you give it to the pink cat girl you save. Didn't even know you could start eating it.

Untamed

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Update Released
・Added jungle area boss (DevilSAP).
 ・Unbeatable and doesn't attack
 ・There's no way to return from the boss area

No H-Content here
Also, I'd like to make note of the fact that if you defeat the Milk Nepenthes, it won't come back
so if anyone still has a save file of it undefeated, it'd be greatly appreciated if they could upload that save here
(I'd also like one for the Kung Fu Orc)

Last edited:

TouchFluffyTail

One Angeri Floof
Reputation score
Update Released
・Added jungle area boss (DevilSAP).
 ・Unbeatable and doesn't attack
 ・There's no way to return from the boss area

No H-Content here
Also, I'd like to make note of the fact that if you defeat the Milk Nepenthes, it won't come back
so if anyone still has a save file of it undefeated, it'd be greatly appreciated if they could upload that save here
(I'd also like one for the Kung Fu Orc)
Go back a few pages, my save there should work.

Hit space and it will stop the eating animation.