Reputation score
I found a Kung Fu orc save here
I honestly forgot how much of an asshole he is to fight though

Memory

Cthulhu
Reputation score
I found a Kung Fu orc save here
I honestly forgot how much of an asshole he is to fight though
Speaking of this guy, I can never push him far enough to the right in order to trigger the unique game over scene where the girl is tied to the ground. >.>

kiza_koto

Reputation score
As far as I know, you aren't supposed to eat the apple, you give it to the pink cat girl you save. Didn't even know you could start eating it.
Which I did give to the cat girl before. She doesn't need one anymore, so I've been lugging the one I have around. I figure I mind as well drop it since it served its purpose.

Icychocobo

Lurker
Reputation score
Oh, I forgot to check for an update to Eluku's blog this morning. Guess I lost track of time. Well, as always, since Untamed knocked out the update itself, i'll get to the blurb.

More details on the boss! DevilSAP's slimes will absorb fluids from Nona, then return to the boss itself to heal it. Fairly standard for bosses in the forest so far.
The fluids are absorbed by an appendage of the slime(s) (or maybe they should be called SAPs?) being inserted into Nona's uterus.
The appendage differs with each slime color. Interesting. It could be like the "Swiss Army Cocks" of Corruption of Champions, which I've always found to be a hilarious term.
Lastly, when you defeat the boss, you get items for Merchant Cat and the ability to climb Ivy.
This next bit is a little weirdly translated, but... Regarding the event/trap on the cliff climb that will happen at the end of the jungle: Eluku says that it will be level based, but clearing it will also depend on your own inputs. So it sounds like some sort of quick-time event to succeed.
And, once again, he says that Futanari status will be removed, pointing out the difficulty the difficulty of movement. I'm not sure what that difficulty is in the context of, be it overall difficulty or difficulty of making new content.
It also sounds like he's going to move away from insects and the like and return to more humanoids, like Beastmen, Devils, and Orks.

teapotdome

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
And, once again, he says that Futanari status will be removed, pointing out the difficulty the difficulty of movement. I'm not sure what that difficulty is in the context of, be it overall difficulty or difficulty of making new content.
This is just referring to how Nona's movement is impaired due to the futa-causing parasite. Once it's removed, player control of Nona will go back to normal and not be so sluggish.

Damoriva

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Speaking of this guy, I can never push him far enough to the right in order to trigger the unique game over scene where the girl is tied to the ground. >.>
I didn't even know such a scene existed.

Fenril

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Alright, let's test the waters with the new site layout and see if I can attach my save.

And if it works, be informed that this is the same save I've been carrying over since a long time ago, which someone else had shared after hacking their stats to max. And I haven't done the Straw Flies events so you'll have to do that for the apple.

Attachments

kagerou

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I didn't even know such a scene existed.
The best way I found to push him back is qte escape his grab.

As soon as he grab nona where she's dressed you'll have a single directional input that allows her to instantly escape the grab, that push nona and the Kung Fu orc away from each other, in this instant you walk a little forward and stay still, rince and repeat until you're in front of the twin pillars, o and tare care not to overshoot the pillars, the scene only trigger if you're in front of them when defeated.

But this strategy needs you to have a high enough defense to tank a couple of hit from him because he will not come to you with only grabs.

Icychocobo

Lurker
Reputation score
This is just referring to how Nona's movement is impaired due to the futa-causing parasite. Once it's removed, player control of Nona will go back to normal and not be so sluggish.
That seems to be a reasonable way to interpret it. Though, I'm not sure if I agree with sluggish. When her dick shows up (gosh that's weird to say) she becomes far less mobile, I can agree with that. But in her current condition I'd say she's far more agile. The only thing she really lacks is the, admittedly kind of terrible with the game's design, sprint. Even then, spamming your dodge makes you nearly invulnerable and you move quite quickly.

The best way I found to push him back is qte escape his grab.
That's actually a very solid strategy. Nice suggestion. I've tried getting behind him in the past, but that unreliable, at best.

Untamed

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Update Released

・Adjusted the waiting time of MilkNephentos (milking beetle) at the time of gripping.
・Updated to jungle boss (DevilSAP) so that purple sap enemies appear.
  ※ They will not attack or grab yet.

No new H-Content

Last edited:

Chibigirl0

Reputation score
Oh, I forgot to check for an update to Eluku's blog this morning. Guess I lost track of time. Well, as always, since Untamed knocked out the update itself, i'll get to the blurb.

More details on the boss! DevilSAP's slimes will absorb fluids from Nona, then return to the boss itself to heal it. Fairly standard for bosses in the forest so far.
The fluids are absorbed by an appendage of the slime(s) (or maybe they should be called SAPs?) being inserted into Nona's uterus.
The appendage differs with each slime color. Interesting. It could be like the "Swiss Army Cocks" of Corruption of Champions, which I've always found to be a hilarious term.
Lastly, when you defeat the boss, you get items for Merchant Cat and the ability to climb Ivy.
This next bit is a little weirdly translated, but... Regarding the event/trap on the cliff climb that will happen at the end of the jungle: Eluku says that it will be level based, but clearing it will also depend on your own inputs. So it sounds like some sort of quick-time event to succeed.
It also sounds like he's going to move away from insects and the like and return to more humanoids, like Beastmen, Devils, and Orks.
Im sorry if this question sounds dumb, but what enemy is "devilsap" I have been around the forest enough times to reach level cap and I havent see an enemy with slimes. The new update let me pass the save point after the strange palm like monster that its in the pit with the scorpion thingy, and there I found a dead tree that spawns purple slimes but they dont attack and the tree is ubeateable and I cant interact with it.
Can someone post a pic of the devilsap?

MBudget

Demon Girl
Reputation score
The devilsap is simply the tree, which is currently undefeatable because eluku hasn't animated anything past it yet.

Untamed

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Yes, its a DevilSap Tree
The pink slime is likely the sap of the DevilSap tree

Untamed

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Update released
・Purple sap now milks you, does no damage.
  ※You can escape using the arrow keys

Untamed

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Update Released
YellowSap appears and jerks you off

Future Updates
Tree is Hungry, Pink and Yellow will feed it
Prepare for parasitic sap next
Infectious?

Untamed

Tentacle Monster