What's new

ACT Active Ryona Guro [Eluku] Wolf's Dungeon

TouchFluffyTail

One Angeri Floof
Reputation score
So, the "OMGWTFISTHISTHING?!?!?!?!!!1111oneoneone" creature got its unbirth scene.
After entering Nona, eyes appear on her legs and arms, she then proceeds to unwillingly walk toward the dildo looking ride aaaaaaannnnnnnnnnnndddddd?????
To be continued™

kiza_koto

Reputation score
I kinda like how the creature does its whole 'unbirthing' thing with Nona. Kinda kinky.. And then it jumps right into something kinda creepy. Not completely erotic but I like the creepiness factor.

J300mer

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
We had gold content with the futa content and now I gotta get past *this* thing now aaaaa

Untamed

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Was going to dub the mound of flesh as simply "What" in my next post, but Eluku has referred to it as "MeatSap".
Eluku is going to put a lot of work into MeatSap's full game-over scene, so don't be surprised if there's a delay.

I have a feeling this next update's gonna be a doozy!

What sort of things would you put into Wolf's Dungeon?
Apart from making sure the Futa stays throughout the game
Probably some ryona/guro where Nona possessed and enjoying it
..more slightly less subtle scat.. fight me..

Last edited:

Sorby

Reputation score
Id honestly want more unbirth like the most recent update but i know that not many people are into it compared to futa

Also does anyone have a save up to meatsap

Gaboris

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Personally I'd be real interested in some more Breast Expansion stuff. The scorpion thing wasn't that bad, but it basically can't hold a candle to the one in Fairy Fighting. I guess I might just not like the blue lines/veins/stretching in this one or the "stuff is planted into them" instead of making them grow approach.
Don't know if it even fits this one. Still hopeful. :)

He @Sorby I have this one. It's an older save from here that I just kept around and always overrode at the new save points.
I guess the forum doesn't allow plain .ini files cuz of the potential risk, but what's the problem with .7z? Maybe not everyone has the new 7Zip? Okay that's fair.

Attachments

Mick2000

Reputation score
Personally I'd be real interested in some more Breast Expansion stuff. The scorpion thing wasn't that bad, but it basically can't hold a candle to the one in Fairy Fighting. I guess I might just not like the blue lines/veins/stretching in this one or the "stuff is planted into them" instead of making them grow approach.
Don't know if it even fits this one. Still hopeful. :)
glad that i'm not the only one who think so. i really like the BE stuff back at fairy fighting have with those jellyfish, and i did expect something similiar or better in wolf dungeon. when eluku deliver the scorpion thing with BE stuff it actually looks pretty decent for me, not bad but not the stuff i expect or really into

ElPresidente

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
What sort of things would you put into Wolf's Dungeon?
Apart from making sure the Futa stays throughout the game
Nona being able to reape a few enemies.
A lot more female enemies.
Fairies for Nona to use as coksleeves

Absolutely 0 scat/guro.

Fenril

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
I, for one, do not want the futa to continue, and do not want it to stay for the rest of the game. The jungle section has been enough of a slog and doesn't need to prolong itself any longer.

Personally, I think going back to the dungeon concepts would be a good thing, considering it's in the title of the game. Perhaps more hardcore bondage would be a good thing to explore. And I'm not talking about the handful of instances already in the game where only a couple enemies put Nona in irons and only on her wrists and ankles. I'm talking more about extreme bondage, such as full-body leather, gimp suits, latex, pet play, and dungeon furniture such as bondage chairs, beds, benches, stocks, and racks. Hell, ANY sort of leather bondage would be most welcome in my book since all the bondage in the game currently uses metal bondage instead.

We already had a couple variants of wooden horses but the last time we saw actual (non-monster) bondage was way back in the cat village. Since then, there has been no dungeon in Wolf's Dungeon and it's strayed off to pandering to the futa crowd instead.

Damoriva

Cthulhu
Reputation score
What about sections where it's possible to get tied up, but you can continue playing on? Bondage traps or something. Perhaps getting more and more tied up until eventually Nona has to inch-worm her way to the end of the area?

Fenril

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
In concept that sounds nice, but I'm worried a mechanics system like that will have the same shortcomings as when Eluku first implemented the futa mechanics. And for those who don't remember or weren't around, back when Eluku first started on the jungle areas and futa transformations, it was basically a death sentence if you got grabbed long enough for Nona's dick to grow. She moved really slow and her ability to fight was laughably poor. He's tweaked it over time so at least now she's halfway descent of a fighter even when she's a futa, but it was crippling at first, and everything could just stunlock her until game over once that happened.

Since Eluku stated that each segment of the game would follow the same basic format, I think one way to make it work would be something like this:

After beating the Demon Sap tree and getting her futa implants removed (somehow), the orcs eventually catch up to their escapee and capture her again. As punishment, they force her to wear a corset with "special" properties. In reality, it's actually a living creature (or cursed latex clothes) and whenever something grabs her, it morphs to... whatever fetish works with the creature she happens to be fighting at any given moment. It would grow and add a range of things from the standard stuff (cuffs, collar, and gag) to a full-body bondage suit.

Note: I don't want the orcs to take center stage again. Rather, some other creatures should have fun with her instead. Anything from Succubi to other bondage slaves to all sorts of creatures of the night that may fall in between. There's even room for machines and bestiality in there!

Last edited:

ElPresidente

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I, for one, do not want the futa to continue, and do not want it to stay for the rest of the game. The jungle section has been enough of a slog and doesn't need to prolong itself any longer.
The biggest problem is that Nona is so vulnerable, when there's no reason she would be - every other futa seems to be able to fight just fine.
As long as futa is a state that you can enter/exit and it still allows you to fight, what is the problem?
You just don't enter it if you don't want to.

ElPresidente

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
We already had a couple variants of wooden horses but the last time we saw actual (non-monster) bondage was way back in the cat village. Since then, there has been no dungeon in Wolf's Dungeon and it's strayed off to pandering to the futa crowd instead.
Better than pandering to scat fetshisht, furfags and other assorted trash.