What's new

ACT Active Ryona Guro [Eluku] Wolf's Dungeon

ThatWeirdGuyWithaWeirdHat

The Gentleman Thief
Reputation score
Eluku is one of the few devs I have no problem waiting for. In the long term, he always makes waiting worth it. Hell, one time I skipped grabbing updates on fairyfighting for 4 months. I came SO many buckets when I grabbed the newer version.

A++ would wait again.
That's probably what I'll end up doing. Going from update to update is getting tiring and repetitive. I find it dulls the full experience of the finished product.

Murazor

Lurker
Reputation score
The update is available now, seems if you hit the tree some creature drops from above and pushes her back to the vines at the cliff. Oh and hes finished the game over sequence
where the meat slime takes over her body, comes with a picture ending not an animated loop.

Last edited:

CoolSushi

Lurker
Reputation score
I'm pretty ok with everything Eluku implements into the game... I only hope that there will be no crazy gore scenes like that thing which lets grow eyes out of nona teases.

Averuncus

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Here's an updated zip of the game, guide, broken cheat table and 13 saves at various stages.

The Cheat Table works, you just need to have a save file in your data folder. (save at least once or import an older save)

Here is a newer version of the cheat table:

Attachments

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score
Hello there.
I've decided to check out this game after a long time of its early stages.
I'm at the entrance of the foxes' fortress. Is there no way to defeat the guard? Do you have to actually lose?

jbloggsey

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
The Cheat Table works, you just need to have a save file in your data folder. (save at least once or import an older save)

Here is a newer version of the cheat table:
Ta, will add it to the next pack I make.

Hello there.
I've decided to check out this game after a long time of its early stages.
I'm at the entrance of the foxes' fortress. Is there no way to defeat the guard? Do you have to actually lose?
Yeah, you do. This is part of the futafication section.

swpkmn

Demon Girl
Reputation score
It looks like there is an update today.

It looks like the tree boss (DevilSap) has been expanded upon, with more gimmicks, another image on loss, and the tree can now be defeated. However, you still cannot get back up to the save point even if you win, and there is no save point after the boss.

Last edited:

texxy

Reputation score
It looks like there is an update today.

It looks like the tree boss (DevilSap) has been expanded upon, with more gimmicks, another image on loss, and the tree can now be defeated. However, you still cannot get back up to the save point even if you win, and there is no save point after the boss.
New Image? How do i get it then?

texxy

Reputation score
After being possessed by the weird tree spawn that appears after the sap slimes make you cum, there will be one more image before you get sent back to the title screen.
Strange, it never sends me back to title on my own, the odd thing possess the wolf, she sits down on the roots, they eventually expand, and then i have to press space to get an image, and that's it for me.

swpkmn

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Strange, it never sends me back to title on my own, the odd thing possess the wolf, she sits down on the roots, they eventually expand, and then i have to press space to get an image, and that's it for me.
Did you hit space again? After the image finishes loading, hitting Space should bring you to the title screen.

Last edited:

BOEID

Reputation score
Does anyone have the original WD? I'm talking about when at the start of the game, you are chain up and you would try to escape from the chains while a zombie is coming to rape you. I looked through his archive but the link is dead.

Broly965

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Wish i had kept an old save before the futa village now. Basically the area right after kung fu orc.

Damoriva

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Does anyone have the original WD? I'm talking about when at the start of the game, you are chain up and you would try to escape from the chains while a zombie is coming to rape you. I looked through his archive but the link is dead.
I have it. Would there be any problem with me uploading it here? Not like there's underage stuff in it but I want to be sure.

Untamed

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Update Released
A wetland area has been added
This one's earlier than expected
There still isn't a save after the devilsap tree

Last edited:

Poiya

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Wow, the wetland area is so blurry.