What's new

ACT Active Ryona Guro [Eluku] Wolf's Dungeon

Incognito

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: Wolf's Dungeon

This wont be no Demonophodia/Xenophobia but I'm loving how this game is turning out.

coolbones

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

This one is going to suck. The heroine is way too hairy and guro is one of the worst fetishes in existence. I hope he changes his mind about the whole concept.

UnexpectedTwist

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Eluku made another post today with a few concept pics, and for the first one...
Are they pulling out what I think they are? (not scat, btw)

Soljer13

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

They are pulling out her Uterus. Eh if the guro is unrealistic, as in little to no blood, like John K Peta style doujins, and its always sexual in manner, then im fine with it.

SethK

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Soo... Is it all guro so far, no sexy pronz?

CPTKeith

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

This one is going to suck. The heroine is way too hairy and guro is one of the worst fetishes in existence. I hope he changes his mind about the whole concept.
Yeah, you can say Guro is a suck fetish. Hm.. Damn fucked that!

foamy111

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I think you mean furry, since you know, she has fur, not hair.
Fur - the short, fine, soft hair of certain animals.

They're actually the same exact thing. Fur is just generally used as a name for most non-human mammals.

cybeast

Lurker
Reputation score

So in other words, "Stop liking what I don't like!"?

I'm perfectly content with furry and guro, animal girls (complete with animal-like feature, like nose) is one of my fetish and I know I'll enjoy this one :)

SethK

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

I just ain't a fan of Guro meself.
I want to see sex, not blood and gore.

We're all allowed our preferences, I just don't see the appeal in watching someone die horrifically. Soooo.. unless he adds some straight up sexual content in the future, I'll be giving this game a pass @.@

blaster

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Even I don't like ,I do respect these kind of guro fetish though. It's a kind of art that hardly made out and looks all good. It's even need to steady hard for inner organic which needlessly for most of manga art style, but guro need those like its core of life.

So, he's not gonna change his mind for sure. Since it was his very own desire --- for sooooooo long he waiting to work on this kinda game.

He even plan to put it in Fairy Fight from the start but its seems he really need fan-base first and then ..... you know, some people slowly brain-washed to get into his style of arts such as soft-guro(non-obvious blood spill content), inside-out organic, oversize genital, etc.

Welp, he working on his full content of his fetish now and hope that his fans will like it. For me I might avoid this game since its not my taste but may take a look at its non-guro or at least soft-guro as I can handle some of that. :eek:

Murazor

Lurker
Reputation score

Well, i've yet to see Eluku come up with bad concepts for his games so far. I trust him to deliver something that will impress many and disappoint very few, rather then worry about what the game will contain that you dislike, focus on the things you will like. I'm sure that not every boss in fairy fighting was to everyone's tastes but there's something for everyone in the games he makes ^^ Have faith people.;)

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Considering the strong penchant Eluku has for guro, the fact Fairy Fighting was developed for so long without strong shades of it at all makes me feel like anyone who has a complaint about it being in this game can go fuck themselves with a barbed pole. Respectfully, of course.

Reactions: XSI

Anon17564

Lurker
Reputation score

I was more than happy with FF; it looks like this isn't going to interest me, but I wish Eluku the best of luck regardless.

Vinceras

Formerly Havokor
Reputation score

Yep, what TS said. Don't like it, don't play it. It's his game. Even if he were charging for it, you have zero reason to bitch about anything. I"m not a fan of guro either but Eluku is a fantastic game maker and I'll at very least check it out and see if the gameplay is worth ignoring the pain. Kind of like how it was for me and Demonophobia.

Splatterschool and Splatterbeach were absolutely not worth it. Hopefully this game will be.

Nietz

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Personaly, i dont like futa. But Eluku surprised me when he showed how it can be interesting.
He simply have the hability to surprise everyone in a way to make people like things that they never thought they would, and for this he have my respect.
Even if it wasnt a game with guro, just furry, what i also dislike, i would, yet, take a look to see what he have to show.
To the ones that just complain about things, remember that he GAVE US FF, a game that is simply awesome, yet, free, while i see a plenty of other game makers requiring money to play worthless games.
Eluku, i salute you.

And yes, i dont have a good english. Sorry for that. <3 ~

ElLurker

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Blog was updated recently, seems that there is no new demo out today because he was struggling with a new program or something..but we may get a new demo sometime this month. The he said something about a womb being yanked out, probably answering a question to one of the previous pictures he posted.

Best I could do with a little sleep under my belt.

tontje

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

The new demo on the blog, it's wolf chan in chains and a togue guy.
Haven't seen anything that indicates being able to escape or move around in some other way.

ServerSurfer

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

still a little creeped out by the womb thing. I can handle beating up a woman, rape, maybe even a very tiny ...tiny bit of murder in rare cases. But, gore... and milf, and other stuff. But, because it's Eluku, I'm giving it a shot out of loyalty and faith in this game maker.

???

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Wasn't it the wolf girl in that picture a few months back, where her ovaries were pulled out and the thing had a hammer?

The still of that was horrible enough, I don't wanna see it animated... :(