What's new

ACT Active Ryona Guro [Eluku] Wolf's Dungeon

Icychocobo

Lurker
Reputation score
Welcome back to the forums once again, ladies and gents.

Eluku posted an update on the first, when the forum was down (again.)
No new game version.
However, he has a blurb about a new creature. The TranceBine. Yes, with a B. Maybe it's supposed to be TranceVine? Either way. He's posted images of it to his ENTY page.
Quick synopsis is that it will release a sweet smelling aphrodisiac mist. You need to chop it down to proceed. However, as you do so, some "masks" drop down to attack you. With how this is worded, it sounds like if Nona becomes too aroused and one of the masks attaches to her, she'll be brainwashed and become obsessed with taking everything to the bone zone.

It sounds pretty cool, so I, personally, am looking forward to it.
However, wasn't Eluku talking about some sort of mermaids that will jump Nona? Has there been any more mention of that? It sounded pretty hot, but it was quite some time ago and we haven't had any word on them.

MBudget

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Newest update.
Eluku increased xp gain, apparently changed the area of the meatopener goblins, made the crawling space segment shorter, adjusted the amount of health restored in the rest areas, made the futanari village minigame less punishing, changed it so that GreyCat's scene is now triggered by simply reducing her health to 0 instead of having to knock her back near the coffin, fixed a bug in how you acquired wooden balls, made the strawflies defeatable (they break apart with one hit), and gave them their suction attacks where they insert their suction tubes into Nona's vagina, butt, and once it's available, her penis. After a while, their suction tubes inflate while within Nona's lower meat holes. Nona cannot be defeated by the strawflies yet.
eluku plans to add new strawflies that will suck on her tits (and most likely inflate their tubes inside), and if her health gets reduced to 0, she will be carried to the strawfly nest, where a queen will take care of her.

Someone92

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Dunno if anyone already mentioned it but the JumpingCat / GrayCat has two slightly different GameOver scenes.
If you get defeated with low arousal / cum meter you get the reverse cowgirl / lotus at the end, but if you get defeated with full arousal you get a cowgirl / lotus scene.

Untamed

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Now that Urethral Insertion in the dick (one of my biggest kinks) is being included in the game
I want Nona to keep her cock more than ever

Oh those Strawflys really suck now ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Lazka

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
where is this strawfly? i see the cliff but cant climb up...

Poiya

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
where is this strawfly? i see the cliff but cant climb up...
It's all the way back to those penis worms. There should be a metal gate that's been opened there

Icychocobo

Lurker
Reputation score
It's all the way back to those penis worms. There should be a metal gate that's been opened there
After killing the big plant lady, that is. Otherwise the gate's locked up with a mess of vine ropes.

Someone92 said:
Dunno if anyone already mentioned it but the JumpingCat / GrayCat has two slightly different GameOver scenes.
If you get defeated with low arousal / cum meter you get the reverse cowgirl / lotus at the end, but if you get defeated with full arousal you get a cowgirl / lotus scene.
That's been around for a fair while. I think it was around the time that the FatCat was being worked on. Eluku said that he wasn't really 100% on the connotations of the default ending (which was the low Erotic one we have now) so he made a more cutesy consentual kind of ending.

Broly965

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Now that Urethral Insertion in the dick (one of my biggest kinks) is being included in the game
I want Nona to keep her cock more than ever

Oh those Strawflys really suck now ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Yeah well as far as urethral goes the strawflies do that to nona. As far as that though who knows.

Icychocobo

Lurker
Reputation score
Looks like we just got a new update. Be sure to visit his blog to see it yourself and get the newest version.

Google Translate is being pretty grumpy with this post, so bare with me.
Four StrawFlies can latch onto Nona now, the fourth attacking her breasts.
There's a mini-image for the StrawFly's attacks now, but only for the sounding/urethral stuff.
"Wolf's standing in the back of the jungle Refreshing normal skills" I have no idea what this could mean. Someone help me out here.

Additionally, Eluku seems to mention something about save handover between versions. Possibly because...
Nona's moveset is being changed! Neutral Attack is a slow, high reaching uppercut, Side Attack is a rapid claw swipe. and Hold attack is a shoulder charge attack that scoots Nona forward slightly.

The StrawFlies will be getting more mini-cutins. After those are done, he plans on doing the Nest area for them.
It sounds lime Eluku plans on making a shortcut of some sort to get between sections of the jungle?
He goes on to mention that TranceBine's aphrodisiac effect should fade after you leave the area. He also mentions a horny wolf is hanging around the area...

Mick2000

Reputation score
is there a new save point after that boxing plant?
can someone please upload for the latest checkpoint save?

Edit: nvm, did some digging and find old one.
it said that there is a game over screen when you killed by the StrawFly's but nothing happen here. Nona HP left like 1 poin and just like that, not that i can't get free i can still escape but what about the CG?

Last edited:

MBudget

Demon Girl
Reputation score
it said that there is a game over screen when you killed by the StrawFly's but nothing happen here. Nona HP left like 1 poin and just like that, not that i can't get free i can still escape but what about the CG?
No, eluku is planning on making a scene where Nona will be taken to the nest when her health is reduced to 0. It might be a game over scene, or it might be a mandatory cut scene, just like when you're forced to lose to the futanari village guardian. It's more likely the latter.

Mick2000

Reputation score
No, eluku is planning on making a scene where Nona will be taken to the nest when her health is reduced to 0. It might be a game over scene, or it might be a mandatory cut scene, just like when you're forced to lose to the futanari village guardian. It's more likely the latter.
weird. after beat the box nut and the lick girl you save a cat that ask you something which i assume you can get later at strawfly area. what's the point of making it mandatory lose again? unless eluku itself decided to make the game have different line and path

Gaboris

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Oh for the love of...
Can someone post a save AFTER beating that freaking plant lady? I have NO idea how I'm supposed to beat it when it constantly regenerates and I can't hide from those sweeping tentacles once Nona grows a penis since there's barely enough time to jerk off at full speed let alone return back to normal. -_-"

black990

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
For some strange reason it says that i can't upload the attachments :\

Buziol

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Oh for the love of...
Can someone post a save AFTER beating that freaking plant lady? I have NO idea how I'm supposed to beat it when it constantly regenerates and I can't hide from those sweeping tentacles once Nona grows a penis since there's barely enough time to jerk off at full speed let alone return back to normal. -_-"
Hey hey hey, would you look at that?

MBudget

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Oh for the love of...
Why don't you just use low kick at the bulb thing while the penis is erect? No need to waste time jerking off.

Gaboris

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Why don't you just use low kick at the bulb thing while the penis is erect? No need to waste time jerking off.
Well I did try that, but when I can hit that thing I'm also in range of its grappling attack and I have absolutely no way of dodging that properly even when Nona's fully "functional".
At least I couldn't beat it that way and I guess that's cuz that would be a cheap exploit since the boxer already can't hit low. :p

laugh

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
I found the plant boss easy after I figured it out unless it has been changed. Just go low at the start and kill off the boxer (tentacle and boxer can't touch you) then go hit the boss 2/3 times run away to avoid the grapple and wait to jump the ground vines she sends out. When the boxer spawns again move away and kill it the same way again. Rinse and repeat, was really easy doing that.

if you get caught by the ground vines by running away you have plenty of time to break free and the boss won't regenerate.

Last edited:

Josh_UA

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I dunno about difficulties of killing Plant Lady - I firstly killed big guy on the left with jumping and kicking as fast as possible, after that rushed to boss, knelt, started to low punch her and stunlock from 100% to 0% (just as another big one was spawning and coming to me): Hit her with low attack -> crawl to boss for few pixels -> she starts any attack animation -> low attack -> rinse and repeat...