What's new

ACT Active Ryona Guro [Eluku] Wolf's Dungeon

saviliana

Sex Demon
Reputation score
I expect OneOne1-levels of weird with the ovaries. o_o
Judging by the record of how Eluku's planning memo was written, you would be see that there would be Risei Level of ovaries molesting.

Untamed

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
"OneOne1-levels of weird with the ovaries."
"Risei Level of ovaries molesting."
"Aojiru levels of "bodies do not work that way".

Could you elaborate?

saviliana

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Sure.. but it didn't involve any stabbing

Also, next update may be on the 20th
Actaully, the post was saying that 20th would be a skip week, no update.
Btw you can elaborate the level: Kuroinu level, or Maro level, or ShindouL level......etc. Need to explain more?

Soljer13

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
"OneOne1-levels of weird with the ovaries."
"Risei Level of ovaries molesting."
"Aojiru levels of "bodies do not work that way".

Could you elaborate?
OneOne1 has a thing for prolapses that turn the whole uterus inside out and the ovaries hang.
Risei's into tentacles going down/up the falopian tubes and tickling/doing things to ovaries.
Aojiru thinks women are made out of rubber/clay and you can just rip their internal organs out and shove in new ones that magically bond and let them birth demons.

Memory

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Aojiru thinks women are made out of rubber/clay and you can just rip their internal organs out and shove in new ones that magically bond and let them birth demons.
This last part scares me. o_O

goodolrub

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
OneOne1 has a thing for prolapses that turn the whole uterus inside out and the ovaries hang.
Risei's into tentacles going down/up the falopian tubes and tickling/doing things to ovaries.

Mick2000

Reputation score
the fact that i know example for each of them make me think i've seen lot of sh*t hentai have to offer...

zaku2142

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Hopefully more will be added soon, I look forward to what the new area entails. Also, I cannot find anyhting on Risei.

Murazor

Lurker
Reputation score
Sorry to be the bearer of bad news, but Eluku has announced that he will be not posting any updates to Wolf Dungeon for the next 3 weeks. You can expect the next version of this game on September 9th.

saviliana

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Sorry to be the bearer of bad news, but Eluku has announced that he will be not posting any updates to Wolf Dungeon for the next 3 weeks. You can expect the next version of this game on September 9th.
Well, it was due to people telling him that the tree boss's QTE was too hard to beat. So he need to revert everything before tree boss was added.

Last edited:
Reputation score
Wait, is he completely dummying out the Tree Boss then? I guess I better grab the current version before it becomes scarce.

Maxtander

Reputation score
Does someone tell me how I get the object after the golden apple, for the girl who rescues the plant boss? please

zaku2142

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Does someone tell me how I get the object after the golden apple, for the girl who rescues the plant boss? please
if you are referring to the colored bag hanging from the tree, just use the grab item keys like before. If I am mistaken, please send me a pm with a pic of what you mean. Lastly, I found the tree to be of "OK" difficulty, it could be really tedious to keep killing it after not saving, but now it is super easy.

Maxtander

Reputation score
if you are referring to the colored bag hanging from the tree, just use the grab item keys like before. If I am mistaken, please send me a pm with a pic of what you mean. Lastly, I found the tree to be of "OK" difficulty, it could be really tedious to keep killing it after not saving, but now it is super easy.
Yes, after the golden apple she asks for a bag. but what tree and where is it? Is he the one who slimes?