What's new

ACT Active Ryona Guro [Eluku] Wolf's Dungeon

redx

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
honestly i was hoping it'd be all fallen fairy/raper beast type enemies maybe a few monster girls for yuri parts.

Soljer13

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Seeing the escalating content, yet avoiding guro for the most part. When's he gonna escalate to zombies that inflate Nona with piss?

UnexpectedTwist

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
I usually just try to hope for the best, but expect the worst. That way I can just shrug off the "escalating content". Not sure how well that would work for others, though.

Icychocobo

Lurker
Reputation score
There are some grimdark stuff like these bones near them on the ground.
I love how eluku implies she will die here if the player won't be careful.
While I don't like to think about that part, I've always assumed that would happen in nearly every situation. The majority of the time, Nona is being leeched from in some way. And, well, without something to resupply her... Then again, if something is supplying her with whatever it decides to, that opens up an entirely new line of questioning regarding how something could simultaneously work to leech from something like Nona while also supplying "nourishment" to her, and yet have a net gain. The world doesn't work that way. Anyway.
So, death is pretty much a given. Seeing her not meet the same fate as the other girl on the statue before the futa village was actually somewhat relieving, so I can only imagine that's the desired feeling for the player. That satisfaction of saving her. Or, for those that are into the opposite, they win too. Fun when you think about it, no?
The thing that kind of set me off is the new futa feature he added. And I fear that he'll completely stop adding creatures that actually rape Nona, for the purpose of raping her. Not sucking her futa dick dry and impregnating her dick with eggs (???). All of the scenes in the prison were generally good, but (for me) it all went downhill from there :/

I still appreciate Eluku's work and I will keep playing the game, and also be hopeful that he'll add more non futa content
His fanbase has shown its preference for futa content in the past. In the various votes for things in Fairy Fighting, you would see Fallen Fairy, the resident futanari girl, win by a wide margin any time she was in it. I believe he actually had a vote that explicitly lacked her because of it. Thus we have her as she is today, with her overwhelming range of moves.
If you aren't big on futa stuff, stick with it. Eluku has said that Nona's futa condition will be going away with the back jungle area, so expect it gone Soon™.
While I agree with, I think it also went downhill as soon as he started adding so very little changes to these updates. If I remember correctly, the updates used to be just a 'pinch' bigger. Leaving this particular update out of the way (for he added a new 'monster' complete with animations and whatnot), the last two were quite poor and they did not add THAT much.
I'm glad I'm not the only one who feels that way. For the past... Six weeks, I would say, his updates have felt quite sparse. While he's updating on time, the content has been pretty lacking. Usually an unkillable, barely animated monster one week, followed by a single animation of an attack, then some flavor of violating our wolf girl, then, sometimes, the Game Over trigger or animation. The week after those tends to fix a few things and prepares the next area. Sometimes that chain takes longer.
If I had to guess, Eluku has hit a busier time of his life, moreso than losing interest like people would be inclined to think. Even while he had some condition with his eye for a period of time, he was putting out fairly consistent updates to Fairy Fighting, and one would expect that to continue here. Meaning he must be very busy. There could also be a degree of difficulty with what he's creating. FluidStar and SuckLeg, while simple, were completed within... Just over a month, if memory serves me correctly. And that's combining them. Now, look at EggScorpion and MilkeNepenthes, who have a few different triggers for different animations, that fairly obnoxious reaction-based Evade/Grab Break mechanic, and they're working together like some sort of Ornstein and Smough wombo-combo boss. Surely that's a far more complicated encounter. So, while I may feel some small amount of annoyance at the size of his updates, I am at least understanding.
And please, spare us all the "it's a free game, stop demanding X" statement if you, reader, are inclined to say it. Nobody has time for that.
Seeing the escalating content, yet avoiding guro for the most part. When's he gonna escalate to zombies that inflate Nona with piss?
He seems more about the watersports rather than inflation involving it. But, the insta-kill/failsafe GO in Fairy Fighting's Hell Door could imply otherwise.
The sad part is that most of those people who find the content weird or disturbing make a big fuss about it and in the end it all gets removed.
and when we begin to regret wanting it gone, when we say we want it put back in, even going as far as to ask Eluku on their blog to put it back in, both in english and butchered, google-translated japanese, it falls on deaf ears.
We get to a point where if we see a niche, mostly unlikable fetish being portrayed that gives us extreme why-boners, we suddenly realize that it may be changed or removed in a future update.

Notable cases are 'AnaMoguri's Buttsauce Mountain' and 'RaperBeast's Chocolate Fisting' in Fairy Fighting and, most recently, Wolf Dungeon Menu Screen's Now-Opaque Poop-chute.
These brave scenes gave their lives disgusting most, amusing others, and arousing a special few of those amongst our ranks.
They will be sorely missed
<image snipped for bandwidth/whatever>
I, for one, won't complain about that stuff getting removed. But i'm not one of the ones rallying to have it removed either. Everyone's got their thing, and it's not like I don't have a wealth of other smut out there for me to peruse. Plus, I'm fortunate enough that the things I enjoy also tend to not be involved with what I do not.
Oh, and grade-A post you've got there, Untamed. Far too funny. Good job. Good job.

Last edited:

Fenril

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
The thing that kind of set me off is the new futa feature he added. And I fear that he'll completely stop adding creatures that actually rape Nona, for the purpose of raping her. Not sucking her futa dick dry and impregnating her dick with eggs (???). All of the scenes in the prison were generally good, but (for me) it all went downhill from there :/

I still appreciate Eluku's work and I will keep playing the game, and also be hopeful that he'll add more non futa content
I've said it before and I'll say it again: the game's title is Wolf Dungeon but it's been too long since we had any semblance of an actual dungeon. I do so miss actual bondage with actual bondage devices. Last time we had any of that was in the futa village, and there was only a couple of dungeon scenes in there with lots of jungle before and after that.

Fenril

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
I'm sorry for butting in, but is there any save file for latest version?
I shared one not to long ago. Not everything is done, such as giving the cat girl the apple, but you'll have god-tier stats and relatively quick access to most things that are available.

cybeast

Lurker
Reputation score
I shared one not to long ago. Not everything is done, such as giving the cat girl the apple, but you'll have god-tier stats and relatively quick access to most things that are available.
On this thread? Thanks, I'll look on the older pages

ElPresidente

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Personally, I'm not happy with WD.
Eluku always had a fetish for UNPOSSIBLE insertions and anal, and I detest both. But he did some other things good enough for m to stick with his games.

I don't mind futa Nona - heck I want it to remain as a power-up/curse that you can get and remove at any time.
What I would want to see is more normal female enemies. Some yuri would be nice.
Aslo, moments were Nona can be the one raping.

Frankerz

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I really hope he will add more futa content personally. But then again, futa is something I really like.

kiza_koto

Reputation score

Yeah, I was hoping with the futa add-on that some girl on girl action would happen, and I mean it did. But it was a small blurb and really it was some sort of 'initiation' ritual which I didn't really appeal to. Kinda got strange as things progressed. I mean her dick is cute, but its usage has sort of gone way out of the ball park, not to say that's not how Eluku thinks (and often his thoughts are too kinky for the world). I'd like to see more action with her ass tbh, so maybe he'll shed some light down on other aspects that should receive a little more attention.

NC17Immortal

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Personally, I'd kinda like some consensual stuff between Nona and the merchant cat.

"Oh look, it's time to save the game."
Nona mounts and pounds one out with Merchant Cat.
Cue the final fantasy save music.

LoneLurker

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
BTW, new version was out yesterday. Adds a tentacle trap in the wall that pulls her into it, head first. Spanks w/ leaf while trying to escape. Looks like there'll be more to it after that.

What is updated?
· Added restrained plant (Wall Eater) on the cliff side of the jungle boss (DevilSAP) area.

===
We added Wall Eater which restrains Wolf on the cliff side of the DevilSAP area in the wall butt state.

When I restrained Wolf,
Swallow up your upper body and tie up one leg and hit a whip to the butt stick out.

(Unimplemented)
The root grew from the other leg of the restrained wolf,
If you grow up to a certain extent, the plants will sink into each part of the meat hole.

Wolf, who has been rooted in the uterus, rectum, penis and is unable to escape while keeping her upper body swallowed,
It becomes a nourishment of Wall Eater.

Although the development of this area is getting longer,
Next time I am planning the finish scene of WallEater.

ElPresidente

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Personally, I'd kinda like some consensual stuff between Nona and the merchant cat.

"Oh look, it's time to save the game."
Nona mounts and pounds one out with Merchant Cat.
Cue the final fantasy save music.
I would suggest that to Eluku on his blog, but I can't write moonroones and for some reason when I tried to post in english I couldn't.
Seriously, someone should contact him. I tried.

Untamed

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
I would suggest that to Eluku on his blog, but I can't write moonroones and for some reason when I tried to post in english I couldn't.
Seriously, someone should contact him. I tried.
Yeah, it says if the entire message is alpha-numeric, you can't post the comment on his blog, so you have to have at least one japanese character in there for it to work.
Just do what I do and have a machine-translated-to-japanese version of the same message in the message.

Last edited:

TouchFluffyTail

One Angeri Floof
Reputation score
New update adds a foot sweep attack that looks more like a giant knock up instead to the purple slime, and a Game Over animation to the wall grabby thingy that will trigger if you don't escape fast enough.

Untamed

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Those who are looking for gore are going to get such blue balls when they see those spiky tentacles penetrate Nona so cleanly

turbs

Reputation score
Those who are looking for gore are going to get such blue balls when they see those spiky tentacles penetrate Nona so cleanly
Then, why even have the thorns there in the first place?

J300mer

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
While guro is expected, I think there's much more demand for yuri/futa things. Getting a decent outlet for those with decent execution is such a rare find these days. It gives the ero community such a dry taste when we can't support what we want to see in fruition.