What's new

ACT Active Ryona Guro [Eluku] Wolf's Dungeon

Peasant

Reputation score
The biggest problem is that Nona is so vulnerable, when there's no reason she would be - every other futa seems to be able to fight just fine.
As long as futa is a state that you can enter/exit and it still allows you to fight, what is the problem?
You just don't enter it if you don't want to.
Kind of understandable the futas can deal with something they have had for a while to the point they grew used to it compared to somebody that just got something that doesnt understands.

Without taking in account that its a hentai game and its already strange she just simply doesnt tries to fuck everything on her path.

J300mer

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
While it *does* seem odd she's weak when she's a futa...
Just remember that within maybe a 48 hour timeframe the penis was practically *yanked out from her*
So it might still be a bit sore, to say the least.

Fenril

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
The biggest problem is that Nona is so vulnerable, when there's no reason she would be - every other futa seems to be able to fight just fine.
As long as futa is a state that you can enter/exit and it still allows you to fight, what is the problem?
You just don't enter it if you don't want to.
(I should probably say this first before going forward, but I don't hate futa content. It's just not at the top of my list of favorite kinks. It's actually near the bottom, actually, but I'll still browse it from time to time. But anyways....)

Because I don't want to and don't really have a choice once the Erotic meter reaches a certain point? And probably because there's a high chance that Nona doesn't want to either because she was forced to have it against her will?

Because I'd rather move on to another extreme fetish rather than linger on this one? Because I feel like the futa content has just about overstayed its welcome?

Personally, I don't feel that Eluku is a one-trick pony and there are entire circles dedicated to providing futa content. FF shows he's got plenty of fetishes so rather than focusing the entire game on one he could appeal to more audiences rather than the extremely vocal one (especially around these boards as of late) who wants their fetish in every game in existence.

Reputation score
I think the addition to the gallery is nothing more than a way to give him more time to work on the current stuff while also releasing...something. I can't deny that I was kinda sad when I saw that it was a gallery addition this update.

Fenril

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Considering how he does weekly updates and how far behind the gallery's gotten, I'm kinda surprised it's been this long since he's updated it. I mean, the Kung-Fu Orc was the final boss of the first area and we're almost done with the second.

urielmanx7

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
My favorite so far is the bad end with the white wolf girl that appears on the room before the escape from the futa village. where they live happily after fucking all day long. Is the one that reminds me the most of the fallen fairy (the only enemy I truly like in FF).

redx

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
My favorite so far is the bad end with the white wolf girl that appears on the room before the escape from the futa village. where they live happily after fucking all day long. Is the one that reminds me the most of the fallen fairy (the only enemy I truly like in FF).
pretty sure it has two endings depending on one of your meters.
been awhile so i can't fully remember.

J300mer

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I feel like the white wolf girl will probably be the only good ending this game's going to get.
It'd be nice for some other happier ones, like the blowjob wolf just saying "I'll buy em" and keep the protag as her wife or something.
Although knowing eluku... yeah happy endings aren't going to be a thing.

Broly965

Demon Girl
Reputation score
So has there been any new updates recently? Can't really tell with his site.

Untamed

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
So has there been any new updates recently? Can't really tell with his site.
They usually pop up in exactly an hour from now, same time, same day, every week (unless stated otherwise).
Use the time on this post and set your clocks to it

Edit: No update today? This doesn't normally happen

Last edited:

kiza_koto

Reputation score
They usually pop up in exactly an hour from now, same time, same day, every week (unless stated otherwise).
Use the time on this post and set your clocks to it

Edit: No update today? This doesn't normally happen
Huh. Maybe there's something interesting going on for the boss level that requires a little more time. That might have been why he updated the gallery last weekend - to give us something to check out in the meantime!

Nightverge

#1 Hero
Reputation score
Eluku is one of the few devs I have no problem waiting for. In the long term, he always makes waiting worth it. Hell, one time I skipped grabbing updates on fairyfighting for 4 months. I came SO many buckets when I grabbed the newer version.

A++ would wait again.