Lurker
Reputation score
Re: Women wanted: Breeding Group on KIK

And the worst of them become Uber drivers

Last edited:

Cappy

Reputation score

Who's doing these operations? Who's funding them? And the research?

Not to be insensitive but transsexuals are a rather small demographic, one without the currency I'd expect for such a costly endeavor.
The great thing about science is that it sometimes happens in broad strokes, the science to achieve trans babies probably has a lot of overlap with womb/baby-science in general, it could well be the part of scientific research between us and successfully creating test tube babies in space. With genetic research, maybe one day we'll even have humans that don't passively start softening up and decaying in zero-g conditions.

Of course, I do have some concerns over the culture of the deal once it gets going. It seems like people are willing to ignore harmful or imperfect results for transitioning in the name of political correctness, and particularly radfem parents don't see the problem with transitioning children, which is imo, the equivalent of pedophillic statutory rape. So if there are harmful or imperfect results on the babies, somehow I can see LGBTBBQ squad autistically screeching about bigotry or bias when doctors say they shouldn't do it. One only has to look at the body positivity movement to know it's plausible.

Yoshiiki

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

The great thing about science is that it sometimes happens in broad strokes, the science to achieve trans babies probably has a lot of overlap with womb/baby-science in general, it could well be the part of scientific research between us and successfully creating test tube babies in space. With genetic research, maybe one day we'll even have humans that don't passively start softening up and decaying in zero-g conditions.

Of course, I do have some concerns over the culture of the deal once it gets going. It seems like people are willing to ignore harmful or imperfect results for transitioning in the name of political correctness, and particularly radfem parents don't see the problem with transitioning children, which is imo, the equivalent of pedophillic statutory rape. So if there are harmful or imperfect results on the babies, somehow I can see LGBTBBQ squad autistically screeching about bigotry or bias when doctors say they shouldn't do it. One only has to look at the body positivity movement to know it's plausible.
Oh, and here I thought that research regarding transplanting wombs was related to helping women that can't have kids, related to womb not working. Placing it on males was just byproduct of this research.
Sorry, I am too lazy today to find links on this topic. :p

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Well, to a degree yes. However it's quite a stage more difficult to put one into a male, first of all we don't have space for one, second we don't produce the hormones needed to maintain the organ naturally, and third is the issue of anti-rejection meds (this is probably the most damning to the endeavor of impregnating a male with a transplanted womb).

And yeah, they'll be pushing out deformed retarded mutant organisms and the movement will be expecting the state to fund them, the public to praise them, and all the evil white straight males to be enslaved for the injustices they commit.

Last edited:

Yoshiiki

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Well, to a degree yes. However it's quite a stage more difficult to put one into a male, first of all we don't have space for one, second we don't produce the hormones needed to maintain the organ naturally, and third is the issue of anti-rejection meds (this is probably the most damning to the endeavor of impregnating a male with a transplanted womb).

And yeah, they'll be pushing out deformed retarded mutant organisms and the movement will be expecting the state to fund them, the public to praise them, and all the evil white straight males to be enslaved for the injustices they commit.
Unfortunately for some over optimistic people this is a huge problem.
As for hormones, transitioning and hormone therapy actually solve this.
As for space, it needs a lot of surgical work, modifying pelvis, etc. So this is another risk.
And in last, we have a problems like body rejecting a womb, whole surgical process creating a huge toll on body, price of this... and on top of that, we still need a womb from a donor... though, woman transitioning to a male could solve this as long as everything is compatible OR genetically raised pig, we are already screwing with this idea to have spare organs without worrying about donors. Plus of using modified pig is a huge compatibility.

In the end, we are living in times where we can fuck around with nature and change stuff to satisfy our own, greedy desires.
This is why humans are most dangerous species that ever existed on this planet.

Byzantine2014

Tentacle God
Reputation score

3D printed organs are being developed, could conceivably grow as many as needed despite rejections. The surgical space work is still a problem as you said, perhaps we'll just get to the point you could take someone's mind into a completely new body, of the desired gender. But then that gets into the question of, is it still the same individual...

...and all the evil white straight males to be enslaved for the injustices they commit.
Noticing more of this mindset unfortunately. :/ Wonder how many suicides or violence it'll take until PC starts reacting against it...

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

In the end, we are living in times where we can fuck around with nature and change stuff to satisfy our own, greedy desires.
This is why humans are most dangerous species that ever existed on this planet.
And yet, how far have we progressed towards cybernetics? Gene modding in useful traits from other species (I'm a dragon trapped in a humans body!)?

I mean seriously WHAT THE FUCK? Where's my hoverboard, ray-gun, FTL spaceship? I don't know who decides where to focus our efforts towards scientific advancement but we need to elect someone else.

Vote Slicer, Make the future great again!

Yoshiiki

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

And yet, how far have we progressed towards cybernetics? Gene modding in useful traits from other species (I'm a dragon trapped in a humans body!)?

I mean seriously WHAT THE FUCK? Where's my hoverboard, ray-gun, FTL spaceship? I don't know who decides where to focus our efforts towards scientific advancement but we need to elect someone else.

Vote Slicer, Make the future great again!
Eeeeh? But genetics are more important than this crap.
I want my nekomimi slave/waifu, I don't care about hoverboards, no one does :D

Awkweird_Dude

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Eeeeh? But genetics are more important than this crap.
I want my nekomimi slave/waifu, I don't care about hoverboards, no one does :D
Dude,
Genetic splicing is a sticky area. Why the hell can't we just deal with synthetics that are "I can't believe it's not real flesh" androids.

You could even have a "nekomimi slave/waifu" android. Full customization, and one that you don't have to clean up after, or feed. Probably will need a few maintenance checks, but better than a vet/doctor for hybrid species.

Also less of a grey area for enslaving a mechanical being over a humanoid animal.

But that's just my opinion.

Also I care about hoverboards, they're awesome.

Cappy

Reputation score

The good news about sex bots is that as long as you keep their CPU under a certain standard they'll never develop self-awareness, and you can objectify them freely and without guilt over your dehumanizing .

Yoshiiki

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

You guys are totally killing the main point of having enslaved nekomimi.
*goes with his weird fantasy elsewhere*

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

The good news about sex bots is that as long as you keep their CPU under a certain standard they'll never develop self-awareness, and you can objectify them freely and without guilt over your dehumanizing .
Yeah, or you know, don't fucking program it to be an A.I. ?

Self-awareness isn't just some magic that happens. If you plug a 100x better processor into a vag-bot alpha version it's not going to suddenly develop consciousness. Unless you network the damned things, code them to talk to each other and then learn, like some kind of moron. (You know, the ones that are working towards developing new technology).

Cappy

Reputation score

Learning technology is an arguably important feature for a high-end sex-bot, if only for the sake of body movements to improve pleasure. But who's to say that an AI couldn't design a language with precise body movements and use that to make a programming language and alter itself to be a better sex bot, by anticipating desires of various kinds based on multiple factors such as emotions; ETC ETC, you all know how it ends, either existentialism crisis and suicide or something bizarre and aweing. Or maybe a sexistentialism crisis?

Last edited:

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

The real problem stems from laziness. We want something to learn how to do it's job better, but we don't want to actually monitor it's progress other than results.

Anyways, don't build them out of sturdy enough materials to overpower humans and don't let the damn things talk to each other. Then you've get 1 sentient sexbot that's defeatable with a stick, oh le no what ever shall I do?

It escapes? Well mine's gonna be blue so it's not like people will be unable to tell it's not human. +lowjack that bitch.

noman

Lurker
Reputation score

Yeah, or you know, don't fucking program it to be an A.I. ?
But... but how else am I going to make my waifu bot? :D

Also, this thread has gone soooo far off topic, but let's keep going and see where it ends.

Paladox

Tentacle God
Reputation score

All this talk about people wanting sexual organs they weren't born with... Why not be happy with what you were born with? I mean, there's people out there that end up getting cancer, having to have their privates removed (or end up not having any sexual feelings anymore), and I'm sure a lot of them end up being way more content than these people who want to change their sex.

"But I was born this way, wanting this thing so badly!"

Really? Seriously? Get over yourself already and eat some chocolate like the rest of us.

Oh, and make sure you enjoy it because, you know, some people don't know what food tastes like, let alone chocolate.

Yoshiiki

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

All this talk about people wanting sexual organs they weren't born with... Why not be happy with what you were born with? I mean, there's people out there that end up getting cancer, having to have their privates removed (or end up not having any sexual feelings anymore), and I'm sure a lot of them end up being way more content than these people who want to change their sex.

"But I was born this way, wanting this thing so badly!"

Really? Seriously? Get over yourself already and eat some chocolate like the rest of us.

Oh, and make sure you enjoy it because, you know, some people don't know what food tastes like, let alone chocolate.
I will not deny fact, that there are people out there inside a wrong body. Sometimes it happens, if we have the means, why not help them? Especially if they pay for that themselves, as they worked hard to achieve what they want.
But, I will also agree that this whole thing has been hyped up like new brand of clothes. It feels like some people LARPed so much, they can't distinguish reality from fiction. Those people need help, professional help.

Sure, some people have it so bad, it's hard to watch and even think that they are dealing with that everyday, mostly in poor countries.
Sad reality, you can't help everyone. First and foremost, take care of yourself or loved ones, then worry about everyone else. Feeling bad all the time, because some people have it worse, isn't exactly the way. Be happy of what you have, maybe try improving it for your own happiness. Yet, don't forget about those in need, but don't let guilt of things you aren't responsible for eat you.

dudes_tractor_yeah

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Man if I was a girl I would be a lesbian.

Still being a dude is pretty sweet. With my patriarchy membership and all dem privileges.

Zepheral

The Dark God Of Lesbians and Memes
Reputation score

I don't know to be honest, I think some people who want to change their gender have self hatred. Others are not like that and do feel like their born in the wrong body.

To me ,like dudes_tractor_yeah stated if I was born a girl, I would be lesbian. People tend to forget that gender roles are made by society, and need to learn that society is kinda stupid. You can still act like you, and still be what ever biological sex you are, the body is just a shell.

You define you, and no one else can take that away from you.

It's just that if that body is a boy, and you feel like a she, then your a she. Is just that body is still a he no matter what you do. People are better off with brain transfers than playing human lab experiment.

This way people wont say "I like you, but I can't have sex with you cause you have a dick/ or pussy."

I'm grateful that there are some very open minded people out there who aren't stuck in that mindset and love a person no matter what.

Unfortunately I'm not one of them. I'm glad you guys are. Maybe society eventuality will do the same.

Last edited: