What's new

Wondering if someone can tell me if there is a part 1 to this...

rizo

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
I recently came across this hentai, and as you can see it says sequel. I was wondering if anyone notices it and can tell me if there is a part 1 of it...

UrusaiSenpai

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Rizo Why you using such a terrible site for your hentai needs. disappointed son Go (If you can't login, You need to make an account here https://forums.e-hentai.org/" And you may need "Sad Panda" to bypass some kind of security.
Here is it.

The guy posted in the comments:

"Translated and edited by: Seven ( )
Commissioned by: hunter658

I highly recommend Seven as a translator for anything Japanese. They were very professional, courteous and willing to endure lots of stupid questions/changes on my end.
Part 2/2 of the first segment/chapter/whatever. Part 1 will be posted in a few weeks, cause i'm a moron and commissioned things in the wrong order. like a dumbass."

OP
rizo

rizo

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Rizo Why you using such a terrible site for your hentai needs. disappointed son Go (If you can't login, You need to make an account here https://forums.e-hentai.org/" And you may need "Sad Panda" to bypass some kind of security.
Here is it.

The guy posted in the comments:

"Translated and edited by: Seven ( )
Commissioned by: hunter658

I highly recommend Seven as a translator for anything Japanese. They were very professional, courteous and willing to endure lots of stupid questions/changes on my end.
Part 2/2 of the first segment/chapter/whatever. Part 1 will be posted in a few weeks, cause i'm a moron and commissioned things in the wrong order. like a dumbass."
Turns out I already had an exhentai account. Lol Also thanks for the link to the translator, I'll have to keep an eye on that and might even commission something some day.
Thanks for the info, I appreciate it. Also funny how he commissioned the second part first. xD

UrusaiSenpai

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Turns out I already had an exhentai account. Lol Also thanks for the link to the translator, I'll have to keep an eye on that and might even commission something some day.
Thanks for the info, I appreciate it. Also funny how he commissioned the second part first. xD
Anytime Rizo :>