What's new

Wooden Horse Torture Movie

mikmak

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Can some one provide me the list of hentai movies with Wooden Horse Bondage Torture.

Attachments

OP
mikmak

mikmak

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Re: Wooden Horse Torture Movie

are there no movies that have bondage regarding this topic?????:confused::confused::confused:

Moonchaos

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

I dont think there will be a complete movie with horseriding as maintopic.

use this instead of a movie xD

OP
mikmak

mikmak

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

thanks moonchaos

Vinceras

Formerly Havokor
Reputation score

Don't think I've ever seen any movies that feature wooden horse as a main part of their scenes.

There is, however, a few scenes in certain hentai episodes that have some wooden horse parts.

The ones I remember are:
Angel Blade Episode 1....near the end.
Words Worth Gaiden Episode 1...near the beginning.

That's pretty much all I can recall right off hand. Each scene only lasts maybe 30 seconds at most. You'll be hard pressed to find anything more than that and pictures.

UrineOnU

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Only one i can think of is dragon pink but it's a pretty short scene.
Cooldevices's has a some bondage torture i don't remember any wooden horse's though.

Reputation score

i have a 3D one with Sailor Saturn in it called Transient Fluorescent Light, it has a short wooden horse scene, but i don't have a download link. and Saturn is considered a Loli so they took the link down from this site

Vinceras

Formerly Havokor
Reputation score

i have a 3D one with Sailor Saturn in it called Transient Fluorescent Light, it has a short wooden horse scene, but i don't have a download link. and Saturn is considered a Loli so they took the link down from this site
It's actually been posted very recently. Here.

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

You might try Bound Heat.com. It's live action and not hentai, but I've seen a few wooden horse scenes and such in their movies.

Ravenangel

Lurker
Reputation score

The hentai Movie "Behind closed doors" had a larger amount of it than any other I've seen. The second part of it, i.e. episode 2, was where it was used the most. hope that helps.

spkrforthedead

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

The only thing that comes to me off the top of my head is a 4 minute clip from Illusions game A-GA. It's not much, but at least it does get straight to the point and stays there for the length of the video. The game clips have recently been posted here:

http://www.ulmf.org/bbs/showthread.php?t=14501

Assuming Serpentar kept the original file names, the one you're looking for is called m5_s505. If the file has the extension "aga" just change it to it to "avi" and it should play.

If by chance you don't feel like downloading everything just for one scene, I've got the original game files and will upload that one video by itself. I'll add it here when it's done.

Edit:

PW: sftd4ulmf

Last edited:
OP
mikmak

mikmak

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Thanks all for the replies... I just found one very nice cilp here is the link

I want to know the name of the movie and the link where I can download it from.

Aeonwulf

Reputation score

E

Exofluke

Twin Angel Ep4 has a scene. I believe it's with a girl who's tied and on an iron-type horse. The horse has a hole where she sits and apparently there's tentacles that come out.

I also believe Wordsworth Gaiden (Episode 1?) has a scene that's more practical - rope bondage and the wooden block etc.

NightFall

Reputation score

Thanks all for the replies... I just found one very nice cilp here is the link

I want to know the name of the movie and the link where I can download it from.
The movie is city of sin.

You can also find a short scene in Angel Blade episode 1, these and many more hentai can be found as iso's here:

the user only posts to oron so it might take a while, I've been getting stuff from there for months.