What's new

RPG RPG Maker Loli [愚痴ヲタ畑] むっち無知 カンちがいなか生活 / Mucchi Muchi Country Life SNAFU (RJ229260)

Etory

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Admittedly thread title is my own take on the game title, but it fits well enough [ カンちがい = misunderstood/mixed up, いなか生活 = country life].

See the attachment for a link to a beta english patch for v1.003 of the main game which covers the UI, items, intro, and various other bits of text.

Set 5 years before the events of the major games in the series, this one stars Akane Keiko as she fulfills her noble dream of graduating together with all her classmates and making some new friends along the way. But much like wishing on a monkey's paw, she might get more than she expects...

Story Summary Tl:
(From jp dlsite)
In a small country town, there lived a girl named Keiko.
She found it hard to relate to other people and, outside of going to class, was a clear homebody.

One day, the first day back to school, her life got flipped/turned upside down with her sudden election as class representative. On top of that, her teacher urged her to 'do something' to get all the kids skipping school back in class.
Not letting the opportunity go to waste, Keiko received a makeover and vowed to become more sociable. However, due to her lack of social know-how, she had no sense of boundaries at all!
With an eye for her bodacious figure, the villagers used her ignorance to teach her all the wrong things... In her case, as though the ecchi is ordinary!
Using the generous means at her disposal, she's down to make friends and influence people!

Can Keiko really get her classmates back to school?
Just what will come of this ecchi student life when all's said and done!?

Cast of characters
(will probably sub in a dev's pixiv pic once that's done)
/
Keiko, the main heroine of the game. Derisively called 'Spooky-ko' by her peers, she epitomizes the shy homebody up until the point she decides to break out of her shell.

Aya, mother to Keiko and Yutaka. Stunningly beautiful, but kind-hearted and nonjudgmental to boot. She'll engage with anyone. Sub-heroine.

Young Yutaka, Keiko's younger sister. Star of the two previous games in the series, but this time a kid in mind and body.

Kiri-Nee, a local shopkeeper and Yutaka's role model. Has the reputation as a man-hater. Looks after Yutaka and Keiko. Sub-heroine.

Features
  • Over 100 base cg's
  • Over 120 events
  • Multiple endings based on player choices
  • Sub-endings for each sub-heroine
  • Little to no combat
  • A hidden game mode (Backstory) requiring password to enter
  • Daring level, basically an ecchi meter for reaching out-of-control lewdness

Bonus:
Here's a tl of a promo pic:

The game is now out!

Attachments

Last edited:

Fikwriter

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
A prequel for the Yutaka's onee-san? Count me in, we should have it translated as soon as it comes out, gosh, the hype is strong with this one!

boobybot

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Isn't there a link to a translated demo right in the OP?
that demo was the pre alpha demo the released one is the completed demo so previous one is apparently short the new one is longer or more scenes i believe

nope.spawn

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
So I just finished the updated demo and it doesn't seem like much has changed. Everything is the same except for the day after the heroine gets her makeover. Instead of heading straight to school after leaving the house, you can walk around town and talk to the townspeople. No events there though. The other thing that was added is a mini event where the original trial ended. After leaving the school building the trial ends and it asks if you would like to view the new event. It's just her flashing her tits to one of the truant classmates though. Nothing too new.

boobybot

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
So I just finished the updated demo and it doesn't seem like much has changed. Everything is the same except for the day after the heroine gets her makeover. Instead of heading straight to school after leaving the house, you can walk around town and talk to the townspeople. No events there though. The other thing that was added is a mini event where the original trial ended. After leaving the school building the trial ends and it asks if you would like to view the new event. It's just her flashing her tits to one of the truant classmates though. Nothing too new.
i mean flashing tiddies is pretty good

nope.spawn

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Please no, none of that shit in this game.
edit: what's with the downvotes? from dog lovers?
It's probably more to do with the way you're saying it. It sounds like you're insulting people who are into bestiality. If you dislike it, at least be a little less insulting about it or maybe refrain from commenting at all.

Edit: There's also the possibility that people came here thinking the game was released, but nope. It's just a guy kink shaming.

thedoc90

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
It's probably more to do with the way you're saying it. It sounds like you're insulting people who are into bestiality. If you dislike it, at least be a little less insulting about it or maybe refrain from commenting at all.

Edit: There's also the possibility that people came here thinking the game was released, but nope. It's just a guy kink shaming.
That and I mean there's been beast in previous games so he was kind of shitting on a target audience for this thread.

OP
Etory

Etory

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Agreed, had the same reaction as WsE. It takes time to make a game good... hopefully I can console myself with that.