What's new

Would this be considered loli?

Paladox

Tentacle God
Reputation score
I'm thinking of using some of the animations from Violated Heroine in my project, FSA, but I'm not sure about it. If you take the images at face value they could pass for an adult petite woman, I think... I guess?

But hey, what do I know? :p

I hope I don't get in trouble here for posting this but I'd like your opinions on whether or not I should use these in FSA.

Here's the set of images from Violated Heroine:
http://www.ulmf.org/bbs/picture.php?albumid=865&pictureid=15317

I know Serena uses some of these in Violated Heroine, and she's supposed to only be 11. So that's why I was wondering about these. If you guys think they're obviously loli, despite the lack of a face, boobs, etc.. then I'll delete the image right away and not use them.

Last edited:

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Would this be considered loli?

The images you've posted show absolutely nothing. However, you clearly answered your own question.
she's supposed to only be 11.

OP
Paladox

Paladox

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Hmm.. well I dunno.

If it's not loli enough to be removed then I'm OK with using it.

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

If you are using only exactly what has been posted in those animations and the character it's supposed to be, outside of those animations, is clearly an adult, then yes, it's ok.

OP
Paladox

Paladox

Tentacle God
Reputation score

If you are using only exactly what has been posted in those animations and the character it's supposed to be, outside of those animations, is clearly an adult, then yes, it's ok.
OK. Thanks. :)