What's new

Would you survive?

xivvix

Lurker
Reputation score
Since zombies seem to be pretty popular on the board right now, I thought everyone might enjoy this.

Lumarin

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: Would you survive?

Since zombies seem to be pretty popular on the board right now, I thought everyone might enjoy this.

Oh god, I remember this worthless thing. Choices that would actually be good, logical choices in reality actually cause your eventual demise, no matter what you do. All in all, this thing gets a 2/5 from me because although it looks cool, it wouldn't be applicable.

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

I wish they'd give us smarter people to guide through undead uprisings one of these days. Having to work with people that stupid makes me want them to die. I hate that there isn't a "close the door on his dumb ass" option for when the retard hits the girl with a baseball bat and charges out the door.

dmronny

Lurker
Reputation score

Yeah you are stuck with idiots in that. Not that it effects my zombie outbreak plan anyways. My plan is to become a zombie as quickly as possible, and become their leader leading the zombies to victory over humanity.

QuirkyQuark

Lurker
Reputation score

Argg. They're all morons, I'd of killed them all in the first 5 minutes of the zombie apocalypse.
On another point. Who the fuck chooses guns for a situation like this? This is what machetes and katanas are for!

lurker

Hentai Master
Reputation score

And chainsaws.

dmronny

Lurker
Reputation score

Or you could try to trick them and just begin eating people before the zombies have you.

QuirkyQuark

Lurker
Reputation score

No, chainsaws need fuel. Blades are the gift that keep on giving!

Edit: Unless you found some way to power a chainsaw with zombie parts.

Sinfulwolf

H-Section Moderator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Well, the program isn't working for me, but I do know how to kill zombies, and know I could get a head shot at 500 m with a standard issue C7 assault rifle. And blades? Why is every so obsessed with blades. In a swarm where the undead are grabbing and pulling, you would not be able to properly use a blade, or chainsaw. Its a good backup weapon, but once your surrounded, you are fucked... and surrounded is the most common way you'd be fighting with melee.

I'd prefer to stick with my section, use our rifles, grenades, rocket launchers, and machine guns to stay alive.

dmronny

Lurker
Reputation score

No, don't do it join my zombie army instead. You get to eat the brains of everyone who's ever annoyed you. Seriously or less seriously depending how you look at it, melee is definately not the way to go with zombies.

Sinfulwolf

H-Section Moderator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Melee is good for stories as its entertaining, but in real life, wouldn't actually work well... and I'll only join your zombie army if I can still look sexy. I don't the whole rotting skin bit...

lurker

Hentai Master
Reputation score

True dat. Left 4 Dead and Blockland's Zombie mod is a good example of this.

dmronny

Lurker
Reputation score

No problem I'll just get rid of the whole rotting skin bit, a little too cliche anyways. Though I'm sure you'd still be sexy even with the rotting skin and all.

The whole problem with melee and zombies is eventually you'll get too tired and the zombies won't.

lurker

Hentai Master
Reputation score

I could always go for a witch, minus the whole 'disturb me and you die' thing.

But yeah, the dead-looking zombie is overated

Sinfulwolf

H-Section Moderator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

So... I become a sexy looking zombie, and second in command of your undead legions?

lurker

Hentai Master
Reputation score

A good undead army could always use a necromancer for maitenence! And thus, I could apply for that, yes?

Treebeard

Lurker
Reputation score

I point you all to this.

QuirkyQuark

Lurker
Reputation score

Why is every so obsessed with blades
Not obsessed, just don't like guns as continuous murder resource. Depending on how many zombies there are and how many finite bullets you can haul around with you, your going to run out somewhere between really quickly and quite soon.

dmronny

Lurker
Reputation score

Check Sinful gets second-in-command and Lurker gets head of zombie maintenance. Pardon me while I laugh evilly now. Muahahahahahahahahaha attack my legions of zombies muahahahahaha.

Sinfulwolf

H-Section Moderator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

I carry 15 mags with 30 rounds each on me. That's 450 bullets, and I've still got plenty of strength for more, especially when I start dropping kit that's unnecessary in a zombie outbreak. That's a lot of fucking bullets. Like I said, melee is a backup, but if your fighting a horde big enough that 450 bullets don't cut it, then a) stupid you for going alone, b) stupid you for fighting a horde that big rather than running.

My two cents