What's new

Would you survive?

dmronny

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: Would you survive?

From what I could find the United States is first in the world for guns per person at 90 guns for every 100 people. The next closest are Yemen 61 per 100 people, and Switzerland 46 guns per 100 people. Canada is at 31.5 per 100, Australia at 15.5 per 100, and the UK at 5.6. Of course I would think this is only registered weapons so actual numbers could be very different.

Sinfulwolf

H-Section Moderator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

yeah... actual numbers are probably way different. There's probly countries that rival the states with unregistered weaponry.

dmronny

Lurker
Reputation score

Especially if you consider that a lot of countries don't have laws about registering weapons. I was kind of surprised by some of the countries on the list like Germany, Switzerland, and France who were in the top 10.

Sinfulwolf

H-Section Moderator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

I believe in hope and brutal fighting. There are enough people out there not willing to simply give up and push on with life no matter how hard that I doubt zombies would be the end of mankind.

Hopeyouguess62

Has a penis diamiter of 4.5cm
RP Moderator
Reputation score

I believe in hope and brutal fighting. There are enough people out there not willing to simply give up and push on with life no matter how hard that I doubt zombies would be the end of mankind.
Hope, brutal fighting, and out-of-the-box thinking! :D

Changer

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Oh god, I remember this worthless thing. Choices that would actually be good, logical choices in reality actually cause your eventual demise, no matter what you do. All in all, this thing gets a 2/5 from me because although it looks cool, it wouldn't be applicable.
I hate when games do that. I remember playing one where you had to pick the "zombie conventions" even when they would be utterly illogical. In one instance you are unarmed with a zombie in your way. It asks if you want to attack it's body, it's head, or it's arms.

I'm thinking "I'm unarmed, I have a zero percent chance of cracking it's skull, and a head shot isn't likely to throw the zombie off balance. If I attack the body, it will grab me and hang on tight. So, I should go for the arm if I really have no other option." Turns out the answer was "attack the head, because although it was never mentioned before you magically have a large rock now with which to bash it open."

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Last Post>
Old 11th April 2009

4 Hours Ago >
Hope, brutal fighting, and out-of-the-box thinking! :D
Aww here it goes again. I shoulda known again, but here it goes again.

Hopeyouguess62

Has a penis diamiter of 4.5cm
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Last Post>
Old 11th April 2009

4 Hours Ago >
(stuff)
Aww here it goes again. I shoulda known again, but here it goes again.
To be fair, things returning from the dead are a very common motif with zombies (though not universal).

Edit: Really, though, I found a funny picture about zombies and thought, "hmm there's a thread this belongs in..."

Last edited:

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Ehhh, I always preferred enchantment necromancy myself, like haunted crossroads:

Slower and costs more than sorcs, but then it's out untill they waste an enchant kill on it. Of course I've never been that great of an MTG player.

Crawdaddy

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Humour, motherfucker, do you speak it?

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Typically no, my sense of humor is quite dry. Here the joke is: that I didn't get the joke :cool:

Crawdaddy

Tentacle God
Reputation score

You're one meta bastard. I can respect that.