What's new

Y3DF (Kalevra) fanarts. Milfs and taboos.


dreede

Jungle Girl
Joined
Feb 24, 2014
Messages
11
Reputation score
4
Hi,

Maybe some of you already know the network called y3df.com (Your 3D fantasies), they make 3D comics (and drawings for milftoon.com). They mostly feature milfs and a lot (but not exclusively) of incest.

I especially appreciate Kalevra's characters and style, his work is truly amazing on so many different levels (really, check it out if you don't know it yet). So I did some 3D screenshots trying to recreate the main character, Brenda, of his ongoing series, commonly called "Busted series".

I thought some people here might appreciate my work, especially other fans of Kalevra's Milfs who would like to see moar of them.

Remarks and feedback are obviously welcome but I need to precise that this is NOT a professional work whatsoever, I just like to do it and learn new stuff to get better at it.

I've created a blog to regroup everything, I can not post links yet with this account, but apparently my signature works...


Link of the blog in the signature.​


Samples below. Hope you'll like it.
 

Attachments

  • 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    85.3 KB · Views: 52
  • 001BUSTEDcompa (Copier).jpg
    001BUSTEDcompa (Copier).jpg
    87.6 KB · Views: 52
  • 36b.jpg
    36b.jpg
    78.3 KB · Views: 53
  • 10a.jpg
    10a.jpg
    83.5 KB · Views: 50
Re: Y3DF (Kalevra) fanarts. Milfs and taboos.

Not much, but I hope you'll like it. Happy new year!

Blog updated (see in signature)


Sample below.
 

Attachments

  • 001snow_04_01_2017_05_01_2017.jpg
    001snow_04_01_2017_05_01_2017.jpg
    101 KB · Views: 23
Re: Y3DF (Kalevra) fanarts. Milfs and taboos.

Mini comic! Bonus pages in a few days. Still unable to link urls or images directly on my posts though. Link of the blog in my signature.

Cover below.
 

Attachments

  • 01ta.jpg
    01ta.jpg
    77.5 KB · Views: 21
Re: Y3DF (Kalevra) fanarts. Milfs and taboos.

Thanks.

Part 2 released.


Blog Updated! Link of the blog in my signature.


Preview :
 

Attachments

  • a09a.jpg
    a09a.jpg
    78 KB · Views: 38
  • a11a.jpg
    a11a.jpg
    71.9 KB · Views: 38
Hi,

Maybe some of you already know the network called y3df.com (Your 3D fantasies), they make 3D comics (and drawings for milftoon.com). They mostly feature milfs and a lot (but not exclusively) of incest.

I especially appreciate Kalevra's characters and style, his work is truly amazing on so many different levels (really, check it out if you don't know it yet). So I did some 3D screenshots trying to recreate the main character, Brenda, of his ongoing series, commonly called "Busted series".

I thought some people here might appreciate my work, especially other fans of Kalevra's Milfs who would like to see moar of them.

Remarks and feedback are obviously welcome but I need to precise that this is NOT a professional work whatsoever, I just like to do it and learn new stuff to get better at it.

I've created a blog to regroup everything, I can not post links yet with this account, but apparently my signature works...


Link of the blog in the signature.​


Samples below. Hope you'll like it.
Wow. Wonderful work!
What sort of app or software are you using, please? Thanks
 
Back
Top