What's new

RPG WolfRPG NTR [ya-ho-games] 聖剣のセシリア~The Soul of Knights~ (RJ138193)

RandomGuy

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
From my understanding, are there endings that get the protagonist pregnant?

Cat99

Reputation score
Hello, I just picked this game up rn.
And wanted to ask why i get one shot by everything? As far as I know i play on Normal difficulty and im kinda a bit lost. ._.
Edit: Nvm I think I found out why... I used MTool and it kinda bugged the game out.

Last edited:

climhazzard

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Hello, I just picked this game up rn.
And wanted to ask why i get one shot by everything? As far as I know i play on Normal difficulty and im kinda a bit lost. ._.
Edit: Nvm I think I found out why... I used MTool and it kinda bugged the game out.
It's been quite awhile since I beat this, but I'm pretty sure it's normal. You have to grind out a few levels against the earliest enemies. Also, you can't really fight with the pregnancy debuff. I used mtool to play through this, but I seem to remember that I had to wait until after finishing the intro before using it, and then it was still buggy.

CombatWombat920

Reputation score
This game is definitely entertaining, story is unique and it's hard to believe it came out in 2014. Plenty of newer games that are far inferior (aside from picture quality which hasn't totally stood the test of time on this one).

Any full saves for 1.60i?

EDIT: It's also freaking impossible to find a lot of the hidden things without a guide. That type of exploration encouragement style is interesting in this game but I'm glad every game doesn't do this

Last edited: