What's new

RPG RPG Maker NTR [やさぐれ喫煙所] クベルの首枷病 (The Curse of Kubel) (RJ255342)

Mikufanboy

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
RJ255342_ana_img_main.jpg
DL site link:: (Demo is included, release date scheduled for the middle of this month)
English Translation (Human) link:
Creator progress reports:
Tags: Netorare (NTR type B), Sex under necessity, corruption of morals, hidden sex, twintails, female perspective, fantasy, multiple endings (4 in total)
Genre: [Dungeon crawling, automatic combat, no action required]
Base CG count of 15 (560 variations). H scenes count of 55.
Controls: Usual RPG maker MV layout.

I don't know Japanese, but the premise based on the visuals seems to be the protagonist and her love interest go down some crevice in the ground and explore to reach a library full of ancient knowledge. Along the way the love interest gets sick with some ancient disease and the protagonist needs to find a remedy in the library, but she ends up losing all of her Max MP after her first trip making her too weak to reach the library. Additionally, she ends up becoming aroused the deeper she ends up going in the dungeon with an additional main stat bar notifying the player after every 20 points. That's where the NTRist comes into play, and she needs to fuck him to gradually restore her MP so she can reach the library in time to save the love interest. If her arousal reaches 100 she is forced to recall and automatically returns to the NTRist for relief and more Max MP. Saving people in the dungeon to gain Mints helps relieve the bar, as well as every checkpoint you can have her masturbate in secret (This does raise her corruption to more you abuse it however).

Seems you need to make multiple trips to the library as well so I imagine there will be a lot of repetition in this case, the dungeon is RNG generated, find 5 stairs leading down to reach the next section, reach a checkpoint with possible H events depending if you're going at it solo or with the NTRist. You have 7 days each time to return to the library, and during the 7th day if you still haven't reached the library, the NTRist will accompany you, making you invulnerable but also molesting you along the way, and enables the hidden sex during the checkpoints. The introduction to this H game is a bit long, so be prepared to sit on the text skip button for a fair bit as the game divulges into the history of the protagonist and her love interest to step up an actual NTR related H game versus using it as a gimmick. You will also play with her in her fully powered stat as you try to reach the library for the first time, so try to collect as much gold as you can during the first run if you aim to use the NTRist as little as possible. I'm assuming the multiple endings involve how corrupt she is, doesn't seem like you can keep her virginity either as she gets handled by the NTRist in her weakened state, convincing her of what she needs to do.

Overall, this H game looks to be quite the fappable title despite the low base CG amount. Lots of love was put into telling a story so he clearly cares about the NTR elements as much as the story itself. I'd recommend playing it if you're an NTR lover, there's a decent amount of visual feedback like her crying so you can get a gist of the story without knowing Japanese. If you're not into NTR, you might be able to ignore it, and if you hate it, this title is not for you as it's quite central to the plot. Demo ends about a good hour into the game depending on if you're text skipping or not. Once you reach the library for the second time the demo ends.

Last edited:

herovip0903

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Game looks promising, 15 cg base isn't much a problem if there's only 1 heroine, and dev know how to write and handle the h scene well.

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score
So, here's a more proper explanation of the synopsis.

She and her boy come to find that elusive library that randomly shows up and disappear.
Along the way the boy got sick.
Then on her way solo, she ran into the village mayor's son (aka the NTRist, I'll just call him Monkey)
She is too worried about her boy to go back now, and the Monkey lost his guards, so she had him tag along for now.

They found the library, at which point she use a special barrier to lock the library from leaving for 7 days, and she need to get back here before then to refresh it. (hence the 7 days limit)
Well, Monkey found a Lust grimoire.
After they got back to town, Monkey secretly (after he confirmed it work by using it on the inn girl) used a magic to seal the girl's magic power and left a letter to call her out.
Cue the girl realizing too late her magic's not working, rape ensue.
So because of his seal, he's set up some rules.
1. Each time she has sex with him, she'll recover part of her power.
2. She can't use magic on him (so no threatening him to break the seal, and we've seen him able to overpower her in term of physical strength i.e. the rape earlier)
3. When she reaches the library, she'll temporarily regain her power (so she can refresh the seal)
4. She'll slowly build up horniness that eventually make her come begging for sex with him.

That's about it really, to reach the ending you have to reach the library solo 6 times, and the lewdness value determine which of the 4 endings happen. (well, ending 4 also requires basically having gotten the [Sex Friend No. 16] scene)

That said, holy hell nearly 1 hour of gameplay until the sex scene....(the author added 'skip the boring part' option when starting the game for actual release, thankfully)

EDIT: Looks like the author's done bug testing, and expect the game will be out around the 15th

Last edited:
OP
Mikufanboy

Mikufanboy

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
I dunno if you can call it rape considering she took the time to dress up in that slutty night gown just for her first time. I imagine it's more akin to blackmailed coerce, especially considering if she left it would be the same as killing her love interest, but he does ravish every moment of it. I suppose it's not technically consensual either since she's not doing it because she wants to, but she did agree to it so... I dunno is there a word for that?

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score
I dunno if you can call it rape considering she took the time to dress up in that slutty night gown just for her first time. I imagine it's more akin to blackmailed coerce, especially considering if she left it would be the same as killing her love interest, but he does ravish every moment of it. I suppose it's not technically consensual either since she's not doing it because she wants to, but she did agree to it so... I dunno is there a word for that?
iirc he made her cum from the initial groping, then put that dress on her while she's still dazed then proceed to rape her

OP
Mikufanboy

Mikufanboy

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Oh I see. Maybe that's what the Shame tag meant on dlsite. By the way, the developer submitted the title to dlsite site sales. Should see it it in 2-3 days.

Animefan_09

Sex Demon
Reputation score
This game looks interesting, from what you guys said the developer put some thought to the story, hopefully he nails the ntr xD

IC_21

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
just finish the trial, this person really know how to make ntr story and sex scene lmao

at first i play this with low expectation that just bland sex scene but good art, typical first game that made in such short time.
but the author really put his heart into the writing as much as the art, i mean it's not just short scene "the guy, rape me, i hate it. Oh he cum feels so good, i love him now"
he expand it by humiliate the girl and what the girl think about the scene, the prologue really a long long long, moreover you must do a dungeon crawler or about 70ish floors and there is a flashback scene each 10 floor about the girl and the boy past, i know this is to built up the character development so the ntr will more impactful. But 1 hours of play even using cheat is really something for hrpg

can't wait for the full game. by i see at twitter 6 days ago he said would finish it at 10 days so, around a week before the release? cant wait

OP
Mikufanboy

Mikufanboy

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
The developer mentioned adding a intro skip so you don't have to worry about doing the flashbacks and history with the love interest anymore so I imagine people who just want to fap will be relieved on that front. Not sure if it'll be in the full game release, but if demo saves don't work then I certainly hope so heh. It was definitely a long intro even with text/animation skip built into the game

Animefan_09

Sex Demon
Reputation score
The developer mentioned adding a intro skip so you don't have to worry about doing the flashbacks and history with the love interest anymore so I imagine people who just want to fap will be relieved on that front. Not sure if it'll be in the full game release, but if demo saves don't work then I certainly hope so heh. It was definitely a long intro even with text/animation skip built into the game
It probably wil be in the full release for both reasons, that way those who played the intro don't lose time and like you said those that just want a fap will ge tit, but honestly why someone like that plays RPG hentai games is beyond me, that is what VN nukiges are for.

Ixanagi

Reputation score
I have i little problem. i cant find how to get ntr'nist into the party?

DarkFire1004

Tentacle Goddess of the H-Section
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
Thread moved to the H Games section, as it's been released.

IC_21

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
OMG so fast, i expect it would be released at 15 or 16 june, now i torn between played this first or ideology first

OP
Mikufanboy

Mikufanboy

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Looks like he made skip points so you can teleport directly to the library if you have enough MP for it. This makes clearing the game with a super low corruption stat very feasible. The dungeons end around 2 - 4 levels now instead of always being 5 drops too so you aren't bothered as much by tedium, makes holding on to a fap pretty easy. Pretty good fap title indeed this one.

IC_21

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
> Looks like he made skip points so you can teleport directly to the library if you have enough MP for it.

it is? i though it's only if you dive the dungeon with the monkey, or at least that's it with the trial

can we use trial save? have save with 35 lewd in there and too bother to start from beginning again lol

OP
Mikufanboy

Mikufanboy

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
You can use your trial save. The gallery for the intro scenes from the demo are locked if you do though to a bug, but otherwise it'll work just fine. It's possible to outright skip H scenes if you make her too corrupt and clear the library, so make sure you get every H scene before you clear the library each time. You have to clear the library 6 times before the game ends with one of four endings.

By the way, in true NTR fashion, there's no happy ending, or at least it's not perfect, so keep your expectations of empathy in check eh? heheh.
A - D. A: you beat up the NTRist for what he did, but you end up having his kid offscreen and decide take care of him while the lover boy is clueless somehow. B and C are where the love interest is clueless while you fuck the NTRist behind his back. D is where the love interest discovers the protaganist and the NTRist fucking and breaks up with her.

Last edited:

IC_21

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
@Mikufanboy

do you what item we get after clearing the game for? "secret of the maiden" or such

already got it, i think it can change her clothes ingame or open all the memory but nothing is change it seems

cleared A end btw

OP
Mikufanboy

Mikufanboy

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
I'm not sure, I know you get items that wipe your sexual experiences and the lady in the gallery room wipes your corruption so you can get endings A-C on your own, but I'm not certain if there's a way to open all of the gallery. I cleared ending D, which honestly seems like the best ending compared to the others even though it's suppose to be when she's fully corrupt lol.

Last edited: