What's new

Yet Another CYOA

Reputation score
After lurking for a few weeks and watching most of the erotic CYOAs here failing, I decided to take on the challenge myself and try to get one finished. I really don’t know what else to say for the opening paragraph (hello, I guess), so I’ll just get started (don’t worry, there’ll be fair fewer choices to overwhelm you in the future).

1. Male
  2. Female

Sexuality:

1. Heterosexual
  2. Homosexual
  3. Bisexual

Looks, Hair:

1. Red
  2. Black
  3. Brown
  4. Blonde
  5. White
  6. Other

Looks, Eyes:

1. Brown
  2. Blue
  3. Grey
  4. Green
  5. Other

Note: height, hair length, breast/penis size, character’s name, age etc. I’ll just leave up to you (if you want to leave it up to me, go ahead). Just nothing too exaggerated, please (between four and a half to six feet for height, for instance).

Setting:

1. Medieval fantasy
  2. Modern day
  3. Futuristic

Plot (boiled down to the very basics. I’ll expand on it more when something is chosen and may revisit the others in another CYOA if interest is shown in them):

1. Schoolgirl/boy goes around the school seducing their classmates and teachers one by one (compatible with modern day and futuristic settings)
  2. One of an order of demon hunters is charged with hunting down a rogue incubus/succubus (opposite of character’s gender (unless you vote gay or bisexual (if bisexual, there’s a vote to determine which the demon is))) and determine why they fled to the human’s realm of existence (compatible with medieval fantasy, modern day and futuristic settings)
  3. Explorer charts previously unknown areas and ruins, finding traces of long-extinct peoples wherever they go… or are they? (compatible with medieval fantasy and futuristic settings (futuristic goes to other planets, medieval to lands beyond the ocean)
  4. The plague that originally covered just a single town has now spread to the entire country and maybe beyond, its victims rising from the dead and passing it on to others. Only a few people are immune and those that are find themselves fighting for survival in a world where the infected have formed a strange bond with them (compatible with medieval fantasy and modern day)
  5. Other (have an idea, feel free to suggest it and I’ll add it to this list)

Main weapons (if needed):

Note: choose all that appeal to you. If there’s a tie, it’ll either be broken by it not fitting the story or a flip of a coin)

1. Sword
  2. Axe
  3. Dagger (dual-wieldable with sword)
  4. Shield (dual-wieldable with sword and axe)
  5. Magic (if chosen, I’ll throw up some limitations so it’s not all-powerful)
  6. 9mm pistol
  7. Three-round burst-fire assault rifle
  8. Pump-action shotgun
  9. Blaster pistol
  10. Blaster rifle
  11. Other

I’m pretty sure that’s everything. I’ll admit I kind of rushed this along (it's 6 AM), so if I missed something important, please tell me. I hope to update the story once every day or two, depending on how many responses I get and my personal schedule.

the_taken

King of the Impossible
Reputation score
Re: Yet Another CYOA

1, 1, 3, 3,

Male, Heterosexual, Brown Hair, Grey Eyes.

Medieval fantasy setting, and the story is one where our MC goes around seducing all the ladies in his village while trying to skip work. He's a leech breeder and Alchemist's apprentice. No need for weapons on this, but lets give him magical powers as part of his alchemist studies. Be wary of the church and jealous husbands.

the64bitbot

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

2, 3, 2, 3, 2, 1, -

Female, Bi, Black hair, grey eyes. Let's have her go around seducing the teachers and classmates to make her way through school.

Only suggestions is hair length is long. There is no need for a weapon as this is a school!

Darkboy

Lurker
Reputation score

Modern setting.
Story:4.
Weapon: 8. Pump-Shotgun.

slpowerhouse

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Orientation: 3- bisexual
Hair: 1- red (ginger)
eyes: 5- grey-green

setting: 3
Storyline: 4 (if your completely dead set against storyline 4 being able to be done in setting 3 then storyline 3)

Weapons:
9. Blaster pistol
11. Laser Sword
5. Magic

OP
LadyAliciaRavenhurst
Reputation score

setting: 3
Storyline: 4 (if your completely dead set against storyline 4 being able to be done in setting 3 then storyline 3)
That was more a purposeful decision to have an equal number of all three settings, but I suppose I could add futuristic to it if you want.

Zombies in space is now an option.

Diagasvesle

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Sexuality:

4. Asexual
If not allowed then 3 - Bisexual

Hair:

1. Red

Eyes:
5. Goldie Green

Height:
6'02 inches.. In centimeters that'd be 188 cm

Build:
Luscious sinfully hour glass figure.

Hair Length:
Down to her ass.

Breast Size:
G cups.

Character name:
Liara Freebien

Setting:
1 - Medieval Fantasy. (Magic won over modern. Sci fi looks nice...)
Real Vote for Setting: 3 Futuristic.

Plot:
3 - Explorer Charts.
If not then 2 - Order of demon hunters.

Main Weapons:
Futuristic
11. Dual Blaster Pistols.
10. Blaster Rifle.

If Medieval
11. Flameberge.

Asexual - She is attracted to neither male or female. I just want to see how this will play out...

Last edited:

BlueSlime

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Female

Sexuality:

Bisexual

Looks, Hair:

Other - Green

Looks, Eyes:

Other - Red

Note: height, hair length, breast/penis size, character’s name, age etc. I’ll just leave up to you (if you want to leave it up to me, go ahead). Just nothing too exaggerated, please (between four and a half to six feet for height, for instance).

5'6", hair in a ponytail to her shoulder level, B cup breasts, age 20

Name: Zen

Setting:

Futuristic

Plot (boiled down to the very basics. I’ll expand on it more when something is chosen and may revisit the others in another CYOA if interest is shown in them):

Zen is a bounty hunter/ gun-for-hire who is being paid to rescue a diplomat's daughter and entourage from a space pirate group who are infamous for possessing brainwashing technology...

Main weapons (if needed):

-Dagger (dual-wieldable with sword)
-Energy Shield (activated by her belt, stops energy weapons only)
-Blaster pistol
-Blaster rifle

GargantuaBlarg

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

You guys are mean, when I tried pitching one of these I got no replies. :(

Anyway, I wish to be Trap Magellan.

Sexuality: (3) Bisexual
Looks: (4,4) Blonde hair, mid-back length, blue eyes. We're easily mistaken for a girl. Good-sized dick.
Setting: (1) Medieval fantasy (though space-zombies is tempting)
Plot: 3. Explorer charts previously unknown areas and ruins, finding traces of long-extinct peoples (who are/were various kinds of fucking crazy monstergirls) wherever they go… or are they? (compatible with medieval fantasy and futuristic settings (futuristic goes to other planets, medieval to lands beyond the ocean) - We are a sailor, exploring the vast ocean for the glory of... uh, whatever country we sail under! And maybe plunder and hot foreigners.

Main weapons (if needed): Boarding Axes! Also flintlock pistols, muskets and blunderbusses. Occasionally belaying pins. Maybe a cutlass, but we should totally pick an axe over it given the choice.

Oh, and I guess bottles and mugs, for tavern fights. And like, everyone has a knife, right?

Last edited:
OP
LadyAliciaRavenhurst
Reputation score

Okay, so far the votes are:

• Female
  • Bisexual
  • Hair is long and in a ponytail
  • Futuristic
  • Blaster pistol
  • Blaster rifle
  • Energy shield (stops energy weapons only)
  • Dagger

These are now settled and can't be changed.

Here's the ties. If you've already voted for one of these, please don't vote again. If your vote got beaten, you can.

Hair

1. Red
  2. Blonde

Eyes

1. Blue
  2. Grey

Plot

1. Explorer charts previously unknown planets and ruins, finding traces of long-extinct peoples wherever they go… or are they?
  2. The plague that originally covered just a single world has now spread to the entire galactic sector and maybe beyond, its victims rising from the dead and passing it on to others. Only a few people are immune and those that are find themselves fighting for survival in a world where the infected have formed a strange bond with them.

Name

1. Liara Freebien
  2. Zen

1. 20
  2. 26

Once that's done, we can start.

As for the story ideas that got missed out on, don't worry. I have a couple of ideas on what to do with them and I may make them into a separate CYOA one day (if you haven't already done it yourself).

Diagasvesle

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Since most of the ones you just posted already have me voting for them..

Eyes
2. Grey

BlueSlime

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Categories where I haven't picked a tied nominee:

Red Hair

Blue Eyes

Plot: Explorer charting unknown worlds...

the_taken

King of the Impossible
Reputation score

Don't count this vote for grey eyes.

But I am voting for blonde hair and exploring the galaxy for lost civilizations.

GargantuaBlarg

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Blondie. Heterochromia! Both, or two if I can't have both.

Liara, 26.

slpowerhouse

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Eyes: Grey (I'm gussing that my grey-green vote dosen't count anymore)
Name: Either Option

Rest of it I already count for so I'm not going to repost what my votes are for.

OP
LadyAliciaRavenhurst
Reputation score

The winning votes are:

• Female
  • Bisexual
  • Blonde hair
  • Hair is long and in a ponytail
  • Heterochromia (one blue eye, one grey eye)
  • Futuristic
  • Exploring the galaxy
  • Blaster pistol
  • Blaster rifle
  • Energy shield (stops energy weapons only)
  • Dagger
  • Liara Freebien

Liara woke up slowly, hearing the familiar hum of her ship’s warp drive slowly fade and be replaced with a loud rumble of her conventional engines. Rubbing her eyes, she sat up in her chair and glanced at the array of controls before her. “Report,” she ordered, her eyes scanning one screen after another.

“Scanning,” the computer’s feminine voice came over the bridge’s speakers. “Arrival in Serris system at 1307 hours, Terran Standard Time. Distance to nearest Terran patrol ship, TSS Hyperion: 7.8 lightyears. Probability of assistance arriving promptly if required: negligible.”

“That’s all right. I doubt I’ll need them.” Liara was used to running smuggling missions and generally exploring The Fray, the wild, untamed and unexplored area of space beyond humanity’s territory, and she’d never had trouble she couldn’t manage before. Discovering habitable worlds had earned her a small fortune to retire on. Discovering the odd ruin of an alien civilisation was another thing, one she hadn’t had an opportunity to exploit yet. The scientific community paid ridiculously well for site locations and she was hoping to cash in big on that one day soon. “Scan the system please, Zen. Anywhere interesting?”

“Serris IV and its largest moon have breathable atmospheres. Serris IV is an Earth-class world, though oddly devoid of animal life in most areas. Anomalous geothermal energy signatures in the area of a southern hemisphere savanna, one of the few locations of animal life, however uncommon.”

“What about its moon?” Liara asked.

“Scanners are being deflected, possibly due to an unknown mineral in the ground. Only basic scans are available. High oxygen content in the atmosphere. Thermal weapons fire, such as blasters, inadvisable but can be used if necessary. Planet primarily consists of a rainforest. Lifeforms are plentiful, though the scanners are unable to determine precisely how many or what kind. Several landing sites are present throughout the planet. The best appears to be situated near a tall cliff face, giving you a view for many kilometres.”

Plot Choices:

• 1) Go to Serris IV and its savanna
    • 1a) Try to pick an area clear of animal life so as not to disturb them.
    • 1b) You don’t care where you land as long as it’s close to the energy source.
  • 2) Go to Serris IV’s moon and its rainforest.
    • 2a) Land in the clearing at the top of a cliff that Zen identified.
    • 2b) Land near the bottom of the cliff.
  • 3) Continue searching for other planets in the system (may not yield any results)
  • 4) Other

Other choices:

Should Zen have a hologram display? If so, what should it be like?

• No.
  • Yes, like Cortana’s from Halo (small figure on a table, unable to touch anything).
  • Yes, like the Doctor from Star Trek (full-sized hologram, able to physically interact with anything when the holoemitters are online).

What clothes should Liara wear in her journey (suggest for both environments, if you want)? What clothes should she wear on her ship (other than the computer, she’s alone, so it can be anything from a proper uniform to just bra and panties)?

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

1B, and I'd say life Halo for the hologram.

the_taken

King of the Impossible
Reputation score

1B, and I'd say life Halo for the hologram.
Exactly what I was gonna vote.

Edit-> Er, yeah... outfits. A powered, armored and armed hazard/space suit for exploration, because you never know. Underneath that, and while on the ship, a proper uniform. Nothing like a serious atmosphere to promote a sense of serious business. It should expose approximately 40% of her flesh, cause that's the right ratio that demonstrates that she is a tasteful and attractive women, neither a prude nor a slut.

Last edited:

GargantuaBlarg

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

1B, Star Trek Style, Iron Man suit, Lady Gaga's meatsuit.

Diagasvesle

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

1B.

Star Trek wooo ooo woooo

Iron Man suit sounds way too powerful for starting planet exploration armor.
Gaga meat suit for out of uniform? I think not for myself..

Votes for clothing

Something for exploration.

As for what she wears by herself when in her ship, I'm thinking just a bra and panties.