What's new

[Complete - Full] ヨロズヤ★プリンセス(Yorozuya Princess) Translation

ziodyne

Tentacle God
Reputation score
No worries, waiting on translations is nothing new, take your time and don't burn out! Played some of your other trans and they are always worth the wait.

dsparil

Reputation score
Sure thing, fellas! Though to be honest, I've kind of devoted myself to Treasure Hunter Claire for now, but I translated a good deal of Yorozuya Princess before that happened.

I'm pretty sure you are looking forward to Claire as well, and hopefully that's the one that comes out first ^_^
Treasure Hunter Claire looks awesome, and the premise of an open world sandbox type H game here seems interesting.

BTW your link in your sig to your translations is down (Patreon link) I was going to see what other work you had done before.

OP
elfloren

elfloren

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Treasure Hunter Claire looks awesome, and the premise of an open world sandbox type H game here seems interesting.

BTW your link in your sig to your translations is down (Patreon link) I was going to see what other work you had done before.
Oh, sorry for that. Some issues with Patreon atm, try again in a few days.

OR. go to my profile, and then to the top right corner there's a button called "FIND" with a drop down menu. If you press "Find all threads by elfloren" you're good to go! Kind of boring, I know, but you can find all my translations this way~

Keep

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Congrats to 999 posts in here, thinking of something special to commemorate the next one ? :D

OP
elfloren

elfloren

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Congrats to 999 posts in here, thinking of something special to commemorate the next one ? :D
Nah, not really :D
Though I am starting to wonder if I should change my avatar to something else. This one reminds some people of Hafu, a Hearthstone streamer. #blogposting

Keep

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Well, if you want to, go ahead, but the people who don't follow Hearthstone associate that picture with you, and not some other dude on the internet ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

OP
elfloren

elfloren

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Not much, sorry >.<. We might have finished Treasure Hunter Claire, but there are many more projects that still aren't translated, and there's a tough one that's taking up my time in particular...
As a result, Yorozuya Princess is being pushed back.

Hope you guys are patient, cause I'm gonna guess this won't be complete until at least after autumn.

OP
elfloren

elfloren

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Hey, sorry about the lack of news. I've been mostly focusing on projects for Kagura Games these days, so the progress for Yorozuya Princess is miniscule. I keep saying to myself I'll focus on Yorozuya if I'm not as busy, but (thankfully) I've always got something to work on.
So yeah, the game will be pushed back again >.<

As for some progress report, half of H-events and 1/3rd of the maps are complete. The progress for the last few months was transferring what I had translated over to a new, more convenient tool.
But yeah, I can't give an ETA anymore.

appendix

Lurker
Reputation score
big t-enta-p fan here. would you consider releasing what you've got so far as a partial?

OP
elfloren

elfloren

Tentacle God
Reputation score
big t-enta-p fan here. would you consider releasing what you've got so far as a partial?
Nope, sorry... I know it has taken much longer than usual, but the game is well worth the wait :D

appendix

Lurker
Reputation score
fair enough. thank you for your continued effort. claire translation kicked ass by the way

huihihih

Reputation score
im gonna ask u if u do some progress here can u message me because i dont check the notifications often so ty, and good luck with ur projects cheers mate

OP
elfloren

elfloren

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Not much in terms of progress, too busy with other stuff, sorry peeps >.<