What's new

RPG RPG Maker [ Supersize Rice] [ やまもりごはん] Yuffie... Ninja Musume In A Trap / ユフィ…罠に落ちた忍者娘 (RE166436) (RJ166436)

Status
Not open for further replies.

iamnuff

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: ユフィ…罠に落ちた忍者娘 [RJ166436]

I think I do, but before I hand out the link, I want to inform you of a bug that (probably) not many people would know.
There's three distinct routes in this game. Top, middle and bottom. The bottom route is for the debauchery route, the middle is kind of ordinary and the top is primarily for Yuffie getting away every time.
I like Yuffie. So when I got bored of having her get ruthlessly shagged, I decided to see what would happen if I let her win every battle stage.
It was going well and I was pleased that the author thought this much through until:
1: The anim plays for her shuttling into the top route, but once you gain control back and open the menu again it's reset her to the central split route. Ordinarily not a problem, but...
2: Upon Yuffie getting away every time and being set into that route, the game will lock up with a black screen.
Please note that this bug does not happen with the other two routes.
My only other gripe with this game is the size of Yuffie's chest. She's NEVER that big. And if she was, she wouldn't be a very effective Ninja, bumping into things all the time.
*sigh* Artists and their license... :p

I was under the impression that the top route WAS the Yuffie-win route.

I'm only part way through the bottom route though. Just got out of the prison and into the basement battle-zone, but I can't work out how to free the Shinra soldier so he can plant all the traps I found. Can't find a switch or button to open his door.

Lerianis

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Requesting a complete save game if someone would be kind enough to upload it.
I've gone through and beat the game for the 'corrupt Yuffie' ending but I do not want to grind with the costumes.

SquirrelEggs

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I was under the impression that the top route WAS the Yuffie-win route.

I'm only part way through the bottom route though. Just got out of the prison and into the basement battle-zone, but I can't work out how to free the Shinra soldier so he can plant all the traps I found. Can't find a switch or button to open his door.
For that mission you need to start the battle then run past yuffie. the room she starts in has the button to unlock the door

iamnuff

Tentacle God
Reputation score

For that mission you need to start the battle then run past yuffie. the room she starts in has the button to unlock the door
The room she starts in. Of course, the one place I'd never think to check.

Cypress131

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Anyone have a 100% save for this?

JAB

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Sorry for the Necro, but does anyone still have the partial/full translation for this?

prevertedaccount

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I think I do, but before I hand out the link, I want to inform you of a bug that (probably) not many people would know.
There's three distinct routes in this game. Top, middle and bottom. The bottom route is for the debauchery route, the middle is kind of ordinary and the top is primarily for Yuffie getting away every time.
I like Yuffie. So when I got bored of having her get ruthlessly shagged, I decided to see what would happen if I let her win every battle stage.
It was going well and I was pleased that the author thought this much through until:
1: The anim plays for her shuttling into the top route, but once you gain control back and open the menu again it's reset her to the central split route. Ordinarily not a problem, but...
2: Upon Yuffie getting away every time and being set into that route, the game will lock up with a black screen.
Please note that this bug does not happen with the other two routes.
My only other gripe with this game is the size of Yuffie's chest. She's NEVER that big. And if she was, she wouldn't be a very effective Ninja, bumping into things all the time.
*sigh* Artists and their license... :p

And it seems it's down. You tried...

lunawuff

Lurker
Reputation score
Is the partial translation still available somewhere? The mega link is down.

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
OP not up to standard, requires everything. PM an updated OP to myself, Darkfire or Jesus or when you have updated the OP.

Status
Not open for further replies.