What's new

[WIP - Full] Yuka: Shards of the grand Yokai

Shivu-chan

Reputation score
yokai.jpg
Info:

Hi,

this will be my second project (which I already started translating) after this. It'll be a full translation so keep looking forward to it!.

Please keep in mind that my English is not my native language and there might be grammar errors. If you find anything, please inform me about that. I'd appreciate it.

I'm doing translations as hobby without gaining any benefits from it. If you like my work, I'd appreciate feedback.

PS: I'm translating this game based on the newest version ( ver1.04 ) changed to ( ver1.05 ).

Have a nice day.

Last edited:

Oir

Reputation score
Hmmmm there might be a trend with the games you like :p

The MC sorta reminds me of Tatsumaki from One Punch Man.
Looking forward to the translation!

Have a nice day.
You have a nicer day, broski!

PaleDrake

Reputation score
Offtopic Discussion - Game discussion in Translation section
Can you say what it takes to complete the first mission?

Overt_Ninja

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I'm looking forward to this. Thanks for the hard work, I hope it goes smoothly for you.

mutilador00

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
I am really looking forward to this, its funny because I just finished this game yesterday and thought to myself I haven't enjoyed a H game as much as this one in a while it was so fun managed to play 10 hours straight, then I was thinking after I finished it , It would be amazing if I could understand the dialogue and lucky for me just found out about this, anyways enough of my rambling, thanks a ton for translating this and good luck!

Barial

Reputation score
Offtopic Discussion - Game discussion in Translation section
Can someone please tell me what I do after I finish the four quest from the quilt in the village. Thank you in advance

Nayuta

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I am so glad you're translating this amazons art is truly amazing looking forward to the finished translation good luck!

PaleDrake

Reputation score
Hey, hope all is going well.
Could you share some progress about the translation?

OP
S

Shivu-chan

Reputation score
hi sorry, i was busy the past days but the translation is going well. I still need time but i decided to upload it once i finish it completely this time. I'm also using a tool called Grammarly for corrections regarding grammar etc. it helps a lot.

smhkrkcn

Reputation score
Hey i thank you for translating this game!
How much will translation last? Do you have any date or time on your mind?

dark1193

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
hi sorry, i was busy the past days but the translation is going well. I still need time but i decided to upload it once i finish it completely this time. I'm also using a tool called Grammarly for corrections regarding grammar etc. it helps a lot.
it's fine bro take ur time!

dark1193

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Is this still happening? Seems unlikely
can you stop crying just because the rpg u want to play doesn't get translated fast as lightning and act as if you're paying the guy who's translating it? seems unlikely.

suiton

Demon Girl
Reputation score
can you stop crying just because the rpg u want to play doesn't get translated fast as lightning and act as if you're paying the guy who's translating it? seems unlikely.
I've seen people promise translations all the time and never deliver. it's stupid to get peoples hopes up. Don't get all huffy white knighting so hard, we just want an update from OP to see if he's working on it or not.