What's new

[Complete - Full] Yukiiro*Quest

farcefield

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
RJ193425_img_main.jpg
Yukiiro*Quest/ゆきいろ*くえすと
by Potatolife/ポテト生活
Genres: Kimono/Japanese Clothes, Coercion, Violation, Restraint, Interspecies Sex, Virgin Female
eng dlsite:
dmm:

Here we go again. This is mostly the same deal as Magician of the Olecta Desert. Corrections, bug reports, inconsistencies, text overflows, and other feedback is welcome. You can talk to me here or join the H-RPG discord:

This patch has been tested with the latest version of the game, 1.58, but began development on a slightly earlier version. It's possible that some bug fixes were rolled back by this patch, but neither of my testers reported any serious bugs (thanks to tobi and BlackEx). Version 1.50 was a major content update though, and using the patch on any version earlier than 1.50 will definitely lead to crashes and possibly render the game unplayable.

Saya is a yuki-onna living an isolated life in the mountains. By a series of misfortunes, she's snatched from her home and transported to another continent. She resolves to earn the money to purchase a ticket home, but also has to contend with the fact that both demons and humans think she's hot stuff. The game itself is a very traditional RPG. There's nothing that's going to surprise you here in terms of gameplay, but the art is very nice and if you like the "naive girl faces erotic peril" setting you'll probably get something out of it. It was supposed to be a side project to the other game I'm working on but sort of became all-consuming.

edit: patch version 1.01 released. fixes a game-crashing bug, very recommended
edit: patch version 1.02 released. fixes some typographical errors and an untranslated line.

Attachments

Last edited:

rizo

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Oh this came out of nowhere! It's a nice surprise!
Thanks for the work on this! :)

zipetya

Reputation score
Hoooly damn!!
A mighty fine choice. I really liked their previous game, and this one has been on my to-do list for quite a while...
And then You, Hero-sama come along with such a gift!

Thanks. Much appreciated!

JorgeFFC

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Getting one error when returning from Courier Forest(after beating the demon in the ruins and killing the 4 tentacle monsters, then returning to the guild, got this error 1527357465072.png

OP
farcefield

farcefield

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Patch version 1.01 should resolve that problem. Make sure you have it installed before you try again. If the problem still occurs, I'll take another look.

JorgeFFC

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Nah, it fixed. It was a problem with the lines where he gave the gold reward from killing the stuff just before choosing to return and watch the end. Nice game btw. Translation only have some little errors here and there... like Elixir written on the data as Elixer and some other stuff... but game is playable from start to end now.

Tokita

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
The 1st line of the Stay Ending is untranslated when viewed from within the recollection basement in Saya's house:

JackyHF

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Aww, this is the kind of thing where I just feel bad if the protagonist gets hurt D: Either way, thank you very much for the translation.

fggtking

Lurker
Reputation score
I was hoping someone would translate this for months...FOR MONTHS. Thx.

Keyen

Reputation score
Wow, fantastic game. The gameplay is pretty generic, but the CG were top notch and the MC was very cute.

Malvezzi

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Seems like the link for 1.02 is down? I noticed that I got an error. Can someone please upload and share it? Thank you.

Edit: Actually never mind, seems like it's just my internet. Also sorry that it's a bit late but thank you very much for the great work :)