What's new

RPG RPG Maker [ゆめなまこん ]マーレと黒き海の迷宮 / Yumenamakon-Marle: The Labyrinth of the Black Sea (RJ225365, RE225365)

Mikufanboy

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

New HRPG game from a new creator. You play as Marle, an explorer archmage trying to get to the bottom of a labyrinth that weakens women, strengthens things that prey on women, and gives everyone a dose of lust.

The gameplay is straightforward RPG combat but with battle rape if your character has low MP. Your character starts off abnormally strong so combat will always be a breeze as long as you keep your MP up so you don't get raped to the point where you climax. Enemies will use a mix of normal, status, and sexual attacks on Marle, and she is more likely to evade sexual attacks when she has higher MP. The enemies will attempt to grapple you and lower your MP as well. The gameplay is designed to wear down Marle due to difficulty in regenerating MP (checkpoints only appear once every few maps), so minimizing battles is recommended for those trying to beat the game. Marle usually has high stats but will be heavily debuffed while recovering from sexual attacks/climaxing.

Combat will not end even if she hits 0HP, she will be stuck in an infinite rape loop until she surrenders (game option to appear after X turns, or holding down Esc). If Marle gets raped enough, she'll be corrupted and start earning passive effects that negatively affect her when fighting enemies she is sexually weak to (skipping turns, reduced evasion, etc).

Each battle rape that occurs slowly builds up having different dialog with CG alterations and after climaxing multiple times she becomes temporarily disabled as well as a lowered defense. I haven't seen what happens when you lose or what TP plays a role in since it seems she has sexual skills that use TP, though I haven't found any use yet. Most H-scenes are combat rape, with a few town scenes she can activate in her room with items.

RPGMaker controls, with some extras:
A - Specific Item Details and Log
Ctrl - Skip Text
Shift - Hide Text Box in dialogues
Alt - Automatic message scroll
Z and Enter - Speed up battles (Hold).
X and ESC - Surrender battle (Hold).
F1 - Options
F5 - Toggle Fullscreen

EDIT: Actually the TP seems to be a sort of arousal bar till you reach climax. The page with sexual skills is actually a stats page showing how many times you've done the deed, and when you lose a battle you remain there till a box pops up at 100 percent, when you're about to climax and lets you know if you want to teleport back home. If you teleport back home with your HP at 0 you start getting negative passives that make battle more difficult in ways such as randomly skipping a turn.

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator:

thswherizat

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Haven't tried it yet but that art looks awesome! Fingers crossed the game is good...

EDIT: Battle-fuck and good art. Scenes take a bit long to click through and they can happen quite frequently, I wish the skip option was a bit better.

Seems decent overall! Hopefully this isn't one of those games with only 6 scenes in the full version or something.

Last edited:

duck666

Tentacle God
Reputation score
I tried the demo. It has Combat Rape, but it does not have any struggle mechanics or H-counters. The gameplay also felt pretty bland.

Unless the full game is MUCH better, I will be passing on this game.

Lazka

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
ah this timer spam ruined the agth hook, still figuring out how this can be disable at script editor...

alan0n

Reputation score
Looks interesting enough. Will keep an eye out for it.

Cupio

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
I tried the demo. It has Combat Rape, but it does not have any struggle mechanics or H-counters. The gameplay also felt pretty bland.

Unless the full game is MUCH better, I will be passing on this game.
Who cares about pointless struggle mechanics, I hope there's some kind of animation. Even if there isn't though, it seems decent enough as long as there is enough content.

alias34

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Who cares about pointless struggle mechanics, I hope there's some kind of animation.
Who cares about needless animation, I hope there's some kind of struggle mechanic.

Did the demo get removed or am I blind? Can't find one on the blog either

OP
Mikufanboy

Mikufanboy

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Who cares about some kind of struggle mechanic and needless animations, twintails is all that matters you heathens.

And yes, the demo had some fatal bugs apparently so he removed it and is going to upload a new one soon. I never ran into any fatal bugs, but the developer says to stop playing the old demo so whatever.

nintendochamp

Demon Girl
Reputation score
It hasn't been taken down. You have to copy and paste mediafire links because they frequently don't link to the file on click from this site and others.
Oh right, thank you for clearing that up. I forgot mediafire links do that.

J300mer

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Struggle mechanics make the CR that much more interesting. Having the choice and "Choosing" to fail adds more flavor than simple bars. Red Slave Collar and Holy Grail are good examples.

Cupio

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Struggle mechanics make the CR that much more interesting. Having the choice and "Choosing" to fail adds more flavor than simple bars. Red Slave Collar and Holy Grail are good examples.
I agree that being able to stop the rape can be good but when you say "struggle mechanics," I imagine you're talking about something pointless like smashing a button or something, where if you want to be rape you won't press anything and if you do, you will. For example, the struggle mechanics in Virgin Protection Magic is just pointless. If its something like Jumble Jokers, where it becomes a fight mechanic and a challenge to prevent rape than it would be good, at least make it harder to resist the more horny the character is.

J300mer

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Jumble Jokers had more of a turn-based struggle rather than active time. Turn-based is alright if implemented correctly, IE the HP bar draining on Shrift adding that special panic when the enemy does something lewd, or Red Slave Collar where it's playing out as CR even though you're just picking and choosing how to get lewded.
I guess where there's more "Power play", there's more enjoyment for some people.

ay0lah

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
24 hours and the game is up guys, notice from the dev that he already give it to dlsite and now usually under inspection

TuTTuru

Reputation score
Subtle link requests are still link requests. 1 week ban.
yess.. gonna either wait it to come up on cat... or wait for a stranger to pass by and drop one here kindly... can't waitt...