What's new

RPG RPG Maker [ゆめなまこん ]マーレと黒き海の迷宮 / Yumenamakon-Marle: The Labyrinth of the Black Sea (RJ225365, RE225365)

OP
Mikufanboy

Mikufanboy

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Ah, I see, thanks for the heads up. I guess Jast or MangaGamer are acceptable for buying this translation then. Steam could delete your H game without warning as they haven done so already to a few H games under censorship reasons, they're having an existential crisis on that front while Gabe is trying to keep things together. Jast has capitulated to censorship but at least they've kept their promise of releasing uncensor patches and mangagamer tried to censor once before for the stupidest reason (A bath scene in Soul Link) so I wouldn't know if they're cool now, but I think Jast so far seems to be the most reasonable company to support so far as their team understands the plight of a hentai gamer/reader.

Last edited:

Bryanis

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
You could also just move the game files out of your steam directory after installing and then hide it from your library.
That don't work with all game, although, yes, it work with all rpg maker game ^^
Still, you'll have the game in your library, so if a "friend" dig in your info, he may end up finding you got the game ...

Games Dude

Lurker
Reputation score

Edit: I'm dumb and forgot to mention the password. It's asd. Sorry about that.

Last edited:

Tokita

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Is there an ending where you can ship Marle with the Sea Cats?
The individual scene where one pulls her into a hug/kiss was pretty cute.
Relatively speaking.

waffles1150

Reputation score
i ended this game now but i can't find ''Mage secret'' anywhere

who know how to get it to craft the last mirror event?

Yilin

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
i ended this game now but i can't find ''Mage secret'' anywhere

who know how to get it to craft the last mirror event?
Just fight around in the last map inside the Ark. Monster summoning in the inn might work but I can't confirm.

Bryanis

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
You can take the japanese full save and use it on the english name.
True, it will most likely fail to found the right sprite (japanese name vs english name), so you'll have to copy past some existing sprite in the game folder and put the japanese name.
Usually, it suck (not really workable to play the game), but you can go to the gallery in one instant ....

Yilin

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I think this should be all the scenes. Hooray for being a first-time player so it wasn't a slog for me.

On a completely unrelated note, I extracted the rgss to confirm I had all scenes, and looking at the enemies folder, more than half of the enemies don't even appear in the game, and it's not the generic stuff packaged in normally too (at least 3-5 female enemies with some being naked).

Attachments

Last edited:

Mikufan39

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Just fight around in the last map inside the Ark. Monster summoning in the inn might work but I can't confirm.
That item [Mage Secret] have low % drop? I have already defeated many monsters in the last Map [Ark of the Black Sea] and I can't get it.

Mister_cat

Reputation score
So I have a question, when you get leeches on her breast, how do you get rid of them?

It's been an eternity and they don't banish

KYUUUREM

Reputation score
In case anyone is interested, the developer is working on a new game with Marle returning as the protagonist! There's a new supporting character as well (loli). I really enjoyed this game the first time I played and I'm excited for Marle to come back in this new title.
1686257658409.png
Image taken from their public Ci-en post.

OP
Mikufanboy

Mikufanboy

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Hopefully he does more then the first couple H games he's made as of late, he's been slaking off in creating art.