What's new

RPG RPG Maker [ゆめなまこん ] リサと淫魔のグリモワール / Yumenamakon - Lisa and the Demon's Grimoire (RJ250686)

srankstrum

Demon Girl
Reputation score
RJ250686_ana_img_main.jpg

This is the 3rd game from the dev that made Marle: The Labyrinth of the Black Sea. The premise is very similar; hot girl Lisa goes on an adventure and finds out said adventure involves a lot of things that want to get into her under-sized tank top and hot-pants. Fun times to be had by all except Lisa (at first).

Gameplay-wise the game shares a lot with Marle. It's a standard RPG where your MP is both used for abilities and as an anti-grab meter. Harassment attacks and abilities will lower your MP, and if it gets too low an enemy can restrain or rape you. In normal combat you can act twice per turn, but if your character is restrained you'll be limited to one action per turn until the restraint is broken. There is a separate lust meter, and if you get raped with it at 100 Lisa orgasms and can't do anything over the next few turns. Of course, this most likely means she'll get molested/raped again until she cums again, which would trap you in an endless cycle. Just like in Marle though, you do get a "mercy" option if this goes on too long (whether you get really "unlucky" or if you do lose a fight by losing all your HP).

If you liked Marle I'd imagine you would like this game as well. It has a lot of the same combat rape mechanics, though I don't know about any normal H-events. Nevertheless, there is a trial available and the full game is slated to release around June 17.

Controls: Standard RPGMaker

Last edited by a moderator:

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
Thread moved to GUC as game is incomplete, added prefixes and controls.

TralalTrilili

Reputation score
marle have good art and gameplay mechanic only need more side quest or side activity, the game just too linier

Eijineer

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
i hope more CGs and events. Looks like the mc will be not voiced like the previous game. Well, high hopes as ill be buying it.
played the demo, kinda has the captured event on 2nd city, still dont know the merchang drug thats he gives you does.

Last edited:
OP
S

srankstrum

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Is the game hooking for you guys properly?

The game doesn't seem to play nice with text hookers. By default I'll always get "0:00:00" spam, but if you open the chat log (default key is A) text hookers will be able to pick up on that and translate normally.

Eijineer

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
waiting release, i wonder how dl site works, the dev upload it himself or is programed to release...
well, i kinda like the way the dev bully the MC, still waiting a positive quality on full release.

TuTTuru

Reputation score
finished the game but couldnt get all the scenes. anyone know how your suppose to raise this 'Desire value'? supposedly you need it to get in the bath in palace of Zabbot
(tried getting Anal plug and vibrator-ish thingy and the love potion sold in the village of reason's inn used them but still couldnt get in :l )

(edit: never mind, found the way just had to get bitty ganged up by enemies to get it up. the scene wasn't anything special tho.)

Here is a Save, though I'm not exactly sure if its complete. if not you can try gathering the rest yourself since all maps are unlocked and Physical attack damage is basically maxed out using save eidt.
(if you wanna lose and look at rape scenes in middle of the fight, go to the items and there is a white flag item which is surrender)
(the save is in the gallery room to access it again after you leave just go to the mirror)
[go down the stairs in the gallery to see battle rape scenes of every mobs (you can set it in the purple orb)]

(edit: the last boss is yet to be beaten, since if you do the game would end and lead you back to title. If you wanna beat it it's in the succubus city.)

save:

Last edited:

Smetsys

Reputation score
Here is a Save, though I'm not exactly sure if its complete.
Yeah it's not. Not sure if you need to unlock certain scenes at points in the game but I compared yours with mine and you're missing a couple on the left side. 23497 23499

wardog1

Reputation score
Does anyone know how to progress after getting the grimoire from the abandoned fort? There seems to be an event in the bottom left of the map but I can't activate it.

TuTTuru

Reputation score
Does anyone know how to progress after getting the grimoire from the abandoned fort? There seems to be an event in the bottom left of the map but I can't activate it.
Pretty sure thats the part where you have to go back to miane the Nun. Where an event will start. Which after the event start you gotta go to the town in the middle. And you will have to fight the nun thats not sane apparently. You lose and you get battle raped just like others. After defeating her you can go to the palace.

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
Thread moved back to H-games as it has now been released.

kyriacos

Lurker
Reputation score
Anyone know of a good way to hook this game without having to press A and also without the 00:00 spam?

Sniffgog

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Anyone know of a good way to hook this game without having to press A and also without the 00:00 spam?
Use a regex filter(textractor has one) or extract the game and go to the script "ひきも記・高性能タイマー" and change the line "USE_HIGH_PRECISION = true" to "USE_HIGH_PRECISION = false"

or you can just extract the scripts.zip attached here, to your data folder, but first you have to extract the Game.rgss3a file and delete it.
To extract the Game.rgss3a, you can use the file RPGDecrypter attached in this post.

Attachments

Eijineer

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Wew~ very positive result. Purchased it and im satisfated with it. Otsukaresama~
around 3~4h gameplay to clear with exploring and collecting gallery, i wish some all gallery open option soon as possible...
nearly full, one scene i guess, but i wonder what is.

Warning: There is a scene with the npc green hair with scar face on the ZABOOT. Grind lewd stats a lot (also need unlock some skills thats need to escape the battle a lot), anal exp can be grinded easily using the anal dildo +/- 100~150 exp, you can check status usually anal profile has the lowest stats cuz few scenes with it.
THE SCENE ONLY PLAY ONCE and HAS NO GALLERY replay. Probably next patch the dev may work on it. Save it before talking on him.

ps: the classic mating press would be perfect than the sided one.. still very fappable
wew, good expression and text scripts worked there.
gameplay isn't hard as same can be easily get lost on main quest chasing, but no problem as the mechanic was same from 1st

Last edited:

TuTTuru

Reputation score
Wew~ very positive result. Purchased it and im satisfated with it. Otsukaresama~
around 3~4h gameplay to clear with exploring and collecting gallery, i wish some all gallery open option soon as possible...
nearly full, one scene i guess, but i wonder what is.
View attachment 23503

Warning: There is a scene with the npc green hair with scar face on the ZABOOT. Grind lewd stats a lot (also need unlock some skills thats need to escape the battle a lot), anal exp can be grinded easily using the anal dildo +/- 100~150 exp, you can check status usually anal profile has the lowest stats cuz few scenes with it.
THE SCENE ONLY PLAY ONCE and HAS NO GALLERY replay. Probably next patch the dev may work on it. Save it before talking on him.

ps: the classic mating press would be perfect than the sided one.. still very fappable
wew, good expression and text scripts worked there.
gameplay isn't hard as same can be easily get lost on main quest chasing, but no problem as the mechanic was same from 1st
wow this is great I couldn't get much gallery but you seem to have most of it. mind sharing the save?

HowlerLeech

Reputation score
After checking the altar after the werewolf demon it says to go talk to the sister that talks to you when you create items, but i can't find her.