What's new

TouchFluffyTail

One Angeri Floof
Reputation score
A new gif was posted on his twitter featuring the monster girl from a few pages ago. It answers our questions regarding the tail: Vore.
Now THAT is one helluva long fallopian tube.

Scepticism

Lurker
Reputation score
this one? well I got a new favorite girl now!
Hypnotized into (probably) a boobjob? Intersting concept, since imo too few enemies use the temptation mechanic. I like the design of this one as well.

billy jones

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
This....is something that i can never think of. How does he get all his ideas from?

Giratena

Translator Succubus
Reputation score
New favorite girl, I love that Zell is making more use of temptation moves.

zer_0

Demon Girl
Reputation score
something about the new game wich seems amazing

bluna

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Yeah, I just created a new thread for it. Looks really interesting!

zer_0

Demon Girl
Reputation score
oh working fast i see, thanks for telling me i didn't see it earlier

bluna

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Let's just hope zell doesn't stop working on FOBS before we get to ride that mouse.:rolleyes:

szarala

Tentacle God
Reputation score
It wouldn't surprise me if FOBS' next (or the one after) update is its last.

Heckerman

Lurker
Reputation score
It wouldn't surprise me if FOBS' next (or the one after) update is its last.
unless zell jam packs 15 monsters in these 2 updates, i highly doubt it. if i remember right, zell said the game was ~60% done ~60% of the way into the 1.14 update, i think. but if we have something around 74 monsters now after it, we can expect to see maybe 103+ monsters total before the games done, if by 60% he meant done with the monsters, but even then there can still be improvements done to the game, such as more panels, hotfixes, or other such stuff.

BluFalcon

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
He did say like a month ago that he was going to start taking a break from FOBS to work on other things. This new game is likely that other thing.

RadeonX1950

Sex Demon
Reputation score
No idea why this thread doesn't get any updates from Zell's twitter, blog and his new ci-en page he made for FOBS.

His new ci-en page with teased animation test:
Another animation teased via twitter:
And his latest twitter message is especially nice to see, since we're one step closer to official English translation implementation -

Zadey

Reputation score
i personally enjoy the Vorey Girls, does anyone happen to have a list of them, capturable or otherwise? i know the squid girl on the beach and the slug you have to dash into and the other slug(the pink and black one in the harem on the save file)

Zlymo

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
i personally enjoy the Vorey Girls, does anyone happen to have a list of them, capturable or otherwise? i know the squid girl on the beach and the slug you have to dash into and the other slug(the pink and black one in the harem on the save file)
You know if you check the first post in this thread there is a link to a guide that tells you what you need to know about each monster girl. Made by yours truly :)

Lilimius

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Judging by zell's twitter, he's going to upload an update today? That's unexpected to be honest.
However, the update won't contain any new girls. Only new animations, reworked old girls and infinite sex endings.

Last edited:

atlime

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Doll girl in dark mansion is capturable!

Last edited: